HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The KHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The KHL Discuss the Continental Hockey League (Kontinentalnaya Hokkeynaya Liga).

Jagr gets some welcome

Old
08-14-2008, 05:51 PM
NY Dynasty
Greetings stranger!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFanSince95 View Post
Too bad Jagr now plays in the world's 2nd best league. I hate the KHL. They don't respect NHL contracts (Radulov) and their jerseys are ugly and loaded with ads, as is the ice.

I hope the NHL never even considers putting advertisements on jerseys and equipment.

And by the way I'm a huge Jagr fan but I think he's a coward for not taking Edmonton's money and trying to lead a team to the Stanley Cup. He never led a team to the Cup. This guy had a chance to be considered one of the top 10 players of all time, but without leading a team to the Cup his legacy has been tarnished. It's the one thing he was missing and he passed it up just for getting a couple more millions.
okay, so just cause he didn't want to play in Edmonton makes him the bad guy right? Jagr played in Omsk during the lockout and he promised to come back when he'd be finished with his NHL career. It was his choice and you can't judge him without knowing all the facts about it. It tarnishes his legacy by him not wanting to play in the NHL anymore? laughable.

NY Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2008, 05:51 AM
mattihp

vCash: 50
I'd rather see adverts on jerseys than stoppage of play because of commercials.

mattihp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Canad93

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFanSince95 View Post
Too bad Jagr now plays in the world's 2nd best league. I hate the KHL. They don't respect NHL contracts (Radulov) and their jerseys are ugly and loaded with ads, as is the ice.

I hope the NHL never even considers putting advertisements on jerseys and equipment.

And by the way I'm a huge Jagr fan but I think he's a coward for not taking Edmonton's money and trying to lead a team to the Stanley Cup. He never led a team to the Cup. This guy had a chance to be considered one of the top 10 players of all time, but without leading a team to the Cup his legacy has been tarnished. It's the one thing he was missing and he passed it up just for getting a couple more millions.
you do realise he has won 2 cups right?

Canad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Canad93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Parent View Post
It sure is.

If the Jew doesn't care about the Holocaust, the African about slavery and the American about the colonial days, then they can do whatever they want.

But if they make it a point to do something to remind people of your people's grief and then take the money of the nation that caused your grief, well, they have no honor.
I don't know about you..but taking money from a nation/employer I don't like would just make it sweeter.

Canad93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2008, 03:53 AM
mrmyheadhurts
Registered Loser

Couldn't you find any large pictures?

mrmyheadhurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-22-2008, 10:44 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlehead View Post
his 3 letter name is cyrillic is badass
Robert Esche's is even more badass. His is only 2.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2008, 08:14 AM
Phil Parent
Is Watching The D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucker316 View Post
And this is the kind of attitude and opinion that defines people who cant progress.
So you are saying that people who fight for the memory of those events cannot progress but should?

By your way of thinking, we should all forget the colonial abuse, the Holocaust, and slavery, or more to the point, forget about it once we are paid enough money to do so.

Phil Parent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-31-2008, 12:28 AM
Marky9er

I'm trying to imagine Jim Morrison wearing an air jordan cap. R7P is a czech hero for wearing 68 in russia and bringing home the benjamin's, its like a jew signing in germany and no, no it's not.

Marky9er is online now   Reply With Quote