HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Petr Prucha

Closed Thread

Old
08-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Eb0la11

vCash: 500
Petr Prucha

What do you see as his role this season? I'm wondering what line you believe he'll play on and how he'll produce. I find it hard to believe he isnt given more offensive opportunities as a 30 goal rookie scorer and 22 the following year.

I feel as though the Rangers don't utilize him properly. Is there more to it than that?

Old
08-18-2008, 11:22 AM
hlundqvist30*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eb0la11 View Post
What do you see as his role this season? I'm wondering what line you believe he'll play on and how he'll produce. I find it hard to believe he isnt given more offensive opportunities as a 30 goal rookie scorer and 22 the following year.

I feel as though the Rangers don't utilize him properly. Is there more to it than that?
Rangers don't utilize him properly, and he hasn't ben the same since his injury. If the Rangers don't trade him (he could very easily be gone from the team by September), he could be as bad as 7 goals or as good as 25. We simply don't know.

Old
08-18-2008, 11:30 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Please read the board or run a search. There have been many threads about Prucha that address just this issue.