HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Unofficial Rant Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-18-2004, 10:32 AM
  #1
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
The Unofficial Habs Rant Thread

Rules:

- Please post all your thoughts on how the team, certain players, the coaches, and the GM suck here.

- Feel free to post your "Panic Button" remarks and "Knee Jerk" trade proposals here.

- Koivu vs Ribeiro comments can also be made and argued here.

- Rants about Rants & Ranters are also welcome.

- Please don't repeat rants and complaints made in this thread by starting a new thread about them.


Now for my Rant to get things started:

I'm tired of having to navigate through dozens of threads with misleading titles who pretty much say the same thing!!!

There... I feel much better.


Last edited by All-Star: 02-18-2004 at 10:53 AM.
All-Star is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 10:34 AM
  #2
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Rules:

- Please post all your thoughts on how the team, certain players, the coaches, and the GM suck here.

- Feel free to post your "Panic Button" remarks and "Knee Jerk" trade proposals here.

- Koivu vs Ribeiro comments can also be made and argued here.

- Rants about Rants & Ranters are also welcome.

- Please don't repeat rants and complaints made in this thread by starting a new thread about them.


Now for my Rant to get things started:

I'm tired of having to navigate through dozens of threads with misleading titles who pretty much say the same thing!!!

There... I feel much better.
My only rant is that i'm mad that they don't have the Sonic Sour Cream Doritos anymore.. What's up with that. They where my favorites. DAmn youz Doritos!!! damn youz all to hell!

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 10:38 AM
  #3
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
My only rant is that i'm mad that they don't have the Sonic Sour Cream Doritos anymore.. What's up with that. They where my favorites. DAmn youz Doritos!!! damn youz all to hell!
Not quite what I had in mind, but why the hell did they have to rename "Taqitos" to "Zesty Cheese Doritos"? :mad:

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 10:51 AM
  #4
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Not quite what I had in mind, but why the hell did they have to rename "Taqitos" to "Zesty Cheese Doritos"? :mad:
humm gotta love those Zest Cheese though! Did you try the new Quacamole. Don't know if I wrote it good, but those a sweet!

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
  #5
Darz
Registered User
 
Darz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Where's the ANY key?
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
- Please post all your thoughts on how the team, certain players, the coaches, and the GM suck here.
Um....we should trade all our players, and those we can't trade we should send to the ECHL, and call up every player we have in the minors and give them prominent roles. I hear Ryan O'Bryne is doing O.K. in the NCAA lets call him up and give him 25:00 minutes a game.
And if Gainey and Savard and Julien don't agree with me, they should be fired and have their pets killed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Feel free to post your "Panic Button" remarks and "Knee Jerk" trade proposals here.
I think Gainey should start trading like a mad man. It is well documented that panic trades work out really well, and teams don't get hosed when they do this.
What does Gainey know about hockey anyways!!! I came in 3rd in my hockey pool last year...I think I know as much as he does...but the habs won't hire me because of my poor english!!!! Damn Boivin!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Koivu vs Ribeiro comments can also be made and argued here.
Koivu and Ribiero both suck!!!! We need giants to play centre. I think we should trade Ribiero to the republic of Chad for the rights to Manute Bol. He's pretty tall and would solve our size problem at centre.....and then trade Koivu for Chad Kilger. He is huge and has the potential to be better than Wayne Gretzky. What do you mean we have Chad Kilger???? .........#25??? ...........OH MAN he sucks!!!! Well than lets trade Koivu and Kilger (we will con teams into believing he has more potential than Gretzky..HEHEHE) to some team for some under performing big guy who we will tout as our saviour until he plays his first game here and realize he sucks big time!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
- Rants about Rants & Ranters are also welcome.
Ya whats the deal with you people anyways...ranting all the time. I'm sick of all the ranting that goes on here. You are all bandwagon jumpers who jumped on MY wagon, which is solely my property and has been that way since 1974!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
- Please don't repeat rants and complaints made in this thread by starting a new thread about them.
Don't tell me what to do!!!
I wanna rehash my rants after ever loss!!!! I need to keep reposting them because the rest of you are dumb and need to reread my rants after every loss to make yourself better and more educated hab fans.

Ah..........I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darz is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 10:58 AM
  #6
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darz
Ah..........I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feels good doesn't it?

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 11:01 AM
  #7
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Well done Darz, kind of a bowel movement of the soul.

mcphee is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 11:33 AM
  #8
romain_jaime
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 576
vCash: 500
Let's trade any player and their mother it would take to get Todd Burtuzzi in blue blanc et rouge !

Seriously though:

Coming:
Todd Burtuzzi
King

Going:
Dagenais
Zednik
Hossa
Hainsey
1st rounder for 2004 + 2005
and a player to be mentioned later

If the nucks went for this, I would do it in a second

romain_jaime is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 11:46 AM
  #9
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by romain_jaime
Some trade for Bertuzzi stuff
Ouch! Vancouver wants to compete now... There is no one on our roster who could fill Bert's spot.

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 09:20 PM
  #10
CHareth
Registered User
 
CHareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,075
vCash: 500
I wish BG could trade the so-called "fans" of this team who so casually label players they don't know as cancers. Here's a little nugget posted by one loyal "fan" taken from one of the umpteen threads on the subject:

Quote:
It's been going on for quite a while, the only solution is to move Koivu out.

Because a) he's a cancer on this team, b) he's a horrible captain in the locker room, c) the team can't have 2 small centers.

It's quite simple, Koivu must go... and I'll be partying in the streets the day he's finally dealt.
I'm not even one of Koivu's biggest fans, but this sickens me. Al MacNeil was driven out of town after coaching this team to a Stanley Cup by retards with a personal grudge. Thirty years later, this nonsense is still going on?! I would say the real "cancer" of this organization isn't the current captain, but the back-stabbing, sponge-like "fans" who soak up every drop of biased nonsense that so-called journalists decide to print or air. Their vendetta against a certain individual in the organization is transferred on to these sheep fans, whose predictable responses only fuel the sensationalism. Maybe we should get a chorus of boo-birds to boo these clowns.

As for shipping out yet another captain, this is supposed to solve something? Whatever happened to stability? Oh well, he's small and you don't like him. Reason enough! I am very pleased that the revolving door of captains and coaches since the mid-1990s is behind us. I don't want to go through that crap ever again. Koivu may not be the best player in the world or even the best captain - everyone can have an opinion on that - but he's the best we have, and if some of you fans can stop and think about what's he's contributed, you might actually learn to appreciate him and maybe even support him regardless of his imperfections and frailties. You don't have to like him, just be a little more objective about his contributions and his character. Did you see the response by players around the league, including his fellow teammates in Montreal, when he was diagnosed with cancer? Major support and respect there. Now he gets into an altercation with some new kid on the block who is being groomed by the Montreal media as the next superstar, and it's all Koivu's fault? Koivu is the cancer of this team? Sometimes I can't help but think that the problem with freedom of expression and freedom of the press is the "freedom" part.

Mods, please please please make these Koivu/Ribeiro threads stop.

CHareth is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 09:45 PM
  #11
SwisshockeyAcademy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
We saw Ribeiro's stunts in the Q and he never caught on that respect was not given- it was earned. He finally starts producing a little and now figures the PP should run through him. Respect is earned Mike you have a ways to go yet, like maybe two or three seasons worth of useful play. He's a nice talent and he/Koivu ought to focus on making the playoffs and let the coaching staff work out set plays on the PP.

SwisshockeyAcademy is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 09:57 PM
  #12
KILLger
Registered User
 
KILLger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,678
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Ouch! Vancouver wants to compete now... There is no one on our roster who could fill Bert's spot.
What do you mean no one? Dagenais is taller and has a better shot! He'd replace Bert hands down!

KILLger is offline  
Old
02-18-2004, 09:59 PM
  #13
KILLger
Registered User
 
KILLger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,678
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to KILLger Send a message via MSN to KILLger
Posted that elsewhere but it fits much better here.

Rules are dumb. If the guy doesn't say he's heard it from a friend, the thread remains OK, but because he said it... it gets closed? I mean WTF... what does it change? It's not as if a rumor was any more true if there were no "sources"... rumors are just that rumors... things we've HEARD. Am I alone on this? Probably..

KILLger is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:57 AM
  #14
Necrophile
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 555
vCash: 500
Here's a small rant...

Quit making 12 ****ing threads to say the same damn thing!

"Apparent Koivu/Ribeiro fight at practice"
"koivu is NOT God"
"poll: Is Koivu God?"
"Maybe it's best for Koivu"
"Koivu vs Ribs: You be the judge"
....

Necrophile is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 07:16 AM
  #15
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
What do you mean no one? Dagenais is taller and has a better shot! He'd replace Bert hands down!
You forgot to put this " " at the end of your post...

Even Bertuzzi's mom would be a better replacement than Dags.

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 07:22 AM
  #16
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLger
Posted that elsewhere but it fits much better here.

Rules are dumb. If the guy doesn't say he's heard it from a friend, the thread remains OK, but because he said it... it gets closed? I mean WTF... what does it change? It's not as if a rumor was any more true if there were no "sources"... rumors are just that rumors... things we've HEARD. Am I alone on this? Probably..
I agree; I never quite understood the HF definition of a rumor. What exactly is the difference between some guy on the radio pulling rumors out of his posterior cavity, and my making stuff up? Just because it's on the radio or tv doesn't make it any truer.

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 07:26 AM
  #17
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necrophile
Here's a small rant...

Quit making 12 ****ing threads to say the same damn thing!

"Apparent Koivu/Ribeiro fight at practice"
"koivu is NOT God"
"poll: Is Koivu God?"
"Maybe it's best for Koivu"
"Koivu vs Ribs: You be the judge"
....
Especially considering this thread was created hours before the s**t hit the fan for exactly this purpose... :mad:

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:00 PM
  #18
habitual_hab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: bc
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
Rules:

- Please post all your thoughts on how the team, certain players, the coaches, and the GM suck here.

- Feel free to post your "Panic Button" remarks and "Knee Jerk" trade proposals here.

- Koivu vs Ribeiro comments can also be made and argued here.

- Rants about Rants & Ranters are also welcome.

- Please don't repeat rants and complaints made in this thread by starting a new thread about them.


Now for my Rant to get things started:

I'm tired of having to navigate through dozens of threads with misleading titles who pretty much say the same thing!!!

There... I feel much better.
This wins my best thread of the month award

I don't know any of the Habs or Habs' management personally so why do I care if they succeed or not?

habitual_hab is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:35 PM
  #19
All-Star
Registered User
 
All-Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Snake Mountain
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,432
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitual_hab
I don't know any of the Habs or Habs' management personally so why do I care if they succeed or not?
Because you need a hobby?

All-Star is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:40 PM
  #20
Guy!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 840
vCash: 500
Right. I have a few things that have to get off my chest. Not that there's a lot of room on my chest since it's kinda scrawny, but more because the little hair I have there is getting caught in all the 'G's and whenever I breathe, they pull. Just like my first girlfriend when she didn't get what she wanted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]Rules:
First rant. People who use bold. Are you better than me because you can make your letters look more intimidating? Is it a challenge to my manhood? Does the bold enhance your self-image because the letter 'l' is now a little thicker thus giving you visions of increased girth? I'm tired of being reminded of girth. If I have to hear my second girlfriend whining about girth anymore, I'll eat her rabbit...much like she ate mine when I met up with that blonde. But that's another story.


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]- Please post all your thoughts on how the team, certain players, the coaches, and the GM suck here.
I've had it up to hear with that damn facial hair of Darcy Tucker's. ** Man Chu is out, my friend! Out out OUT! I think in our next game against Toronto we should pin him down and shave him. I don't care about the outcome of the game, I just don't wanna see him with that rat pelt on his face anymore. Speaking of rat pelts, did you hear about the mustache-growing contest in Calgary this year? What is it with guys - particularly those who are still kids and have about an inch between the only facial hairs they have trying to grow a mustache?

Jaques Martin, the coach. Doesn't he remind you of some cheesy Parisian detective? Haven't we all seen him on A&E starring in a poorly acted crime show? Inspecteur Clouseau? Actually, he makes me think of Hercule Poirot - insufferable little know-it-all that he was. And Jaques is the same way. ***** his head to the side and answers your question like you're an idiot for asking. Pffft. Like he's even a good coach. Ha. And then there's Pat Burns. I mean, I know it's a rule of Lamoriello not to have facial hair, but great granny on a mountain bike you look weird, dude! And then he gets the military haircut to try to compliment his lack of facial hair. Oy vey. Pat, next time a coaching position comes up, ask about the little incidentals because I'm tired of drawing little mustaches on my TV. Plus you keep moving.

I have a serious problem with Glen Sather, and it's not just the Grecian lacking hairstyle he's got. No. Why hasn't he made an offer for Perreault? Oh, not high enough priced for you? Greedy twit. Perhaps if we resign him for five years and $40 million you'll finally jump at it? And Kilger? You used to have a giant love-in for him, but not this year, ohhhh nooo, this year you want us to keep him and decide not to send us Anson Carter. You selfish prat. Go shave your head.


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]- Feel free to post your "Panic Button" remarks and "Knee Jerk" trade proposals here.
I am panicking. Seriously. I have a deadline and yet somehow I'm drawn in here to read and write the continual prattlings of those who ostensibly like the same things I do, except they don't, and yet I'm still here. It's like a train wrack, you stare at it, knowing it's going to happen, knowing there will be decapitated bodies flying onto the hood of your car, messing your paint job, but you can't look away. You can't back the car out of dead body range. What's with that? I don't get anything done anymore.

Trade proposals huh? I want Pat Quinn. I don't care how we get him, send the entire freakin' farm club to Toronto for him, but I want the guy. If he can come here, whine like he does, then maybe it'll be us that intimidates the refs into calling fewer penalties on Saturday nights! Plus, the man has style! THe only thing I miss is the cigar in his mouth. I think he needs to just chomp on one during games. Come behind the Montreal bench, chomp on a cigar and whine at the refs. Heck, it would make all the whining here seem miniscule by comparison.


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]- Koivu vs Ribeiro comments can also be made and argued here.
Anyone else noticed this? Koivu has the most bizarre facial hair on the planet. When it grows in, the sides of his face are covered by beaver pelt while his upper and lower lip have the merest hint of hair. It's like he becomes the wild man when he doesn't shave. I'm always afraid he'll pull a large bone from under his uniform and start hammering people with it, jumping up and down like a maniac, and grunting really loud. Love him, but after five days, go for the clean look. Before you scare away the women and children.

I think Ribeiro doesn't understand the concept of hats. Either that, or he's got a gene in him which requires him to be like that old guy at the end of the park bench with clothes all akimbo, a little spittle running down his cheek, and his hat staring off in some bizarre direction. Anyone else get the feeling he walks around in light blue cardigans with a pin striped shirt and grey slacks after the games? I assume he's one of the Habs that doesn't get approached much in the streets because he's got that sense of style that makes you think he's either poor or losing his marbles. Yowza, as I wrote that, I just got an image of a gramps on a chopper with spittle flying out behind...


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]- Rants about Rants & Ranters are also welcome.
Y'know, and I just have to get this one out there, but that Guy! fellow is full of himself. He's always got 'the' answer and his prattling goes on and on and on and causes bandwidth troubles. If he'd just shut the bleep up, we might actually get somewhere on these boards, but he has to blow his hot air in here constantly. You get the feeling he's a pompous, egotistical, know-it-all with the way he writes things and I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing his flawed viewpoints. And his signing off? I mean COME ON BUDDY! A Concerned Fan? How pretentious is THAT? If you're like me, you wanna just smack him upside the head everytime you hear his bloated ramblings and see that prissy sign-off.


Quote:
Originally Posted by All-Star
[B]Now for my Rant to get things started:

I'm tired of having to navigate through dozens of threads with misleading titles who pretty much say the same thing!!!
That's a rant? Wus. That's a statement of displeasure! C'mon! Put your back into it!

Well, I feel much better now.

A Concerned Fan <SMACK>

Guy! is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:48 PM
  #21
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!
 
gunnerdom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,557
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
Anyone else noticed this? Koivu has the most bizarre facial hair on the planet. When it grows in, the sides of his face are covered by beaver pelt while his upper and lower lip have the merest hint of hair. It's like he becomes the wild man when he doesn't shave. I'm always afraid he'll pull a large bone from under his uniform and start hammering people with it, jumping up and down like a maniac, and grunting really loud. Love him, but after five days, go for the clean look. Before you scare away the women and children.

I think Ribeiro doesn't understand the concept of hats. Either that, or he's got a gene in him which requires him to be like that old guy at the end of the park bench with clothes all akimbo, a little spittle running down his cheek, and his hat staring off in some bizarre direction. Anyone else get the feeling he walks around in light blue cardigans with a pin striped shirt and grey slacks after the games? I assume he's one of the Habs that doesn't get approached much in the streets because he's got that sense of style that makes you think he's either poor or losing his marbles. Yowza, as I wrote that, I just got an image of a gramps on a chopper with spittle flying out behind...
My friend, that is priceless.

gunnerdom is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 01:49 PM
  #22
BigM1ke
Registered User
 
BigM1ke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Drummondville
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,724
vCash: 500
- Tired of seeing the people cry after each loss we have. REALLY TIRED OF THIS.

- Tired of having to make a trade each time we lose a game. REALLY TIRED OF THIS TOO.

- Tired of this invasion of RDS-alike posters

- Tired of this losing streak!!!!

- TIRED OF SEEING 15 THREADS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME **** EACH DAY like Ribeiro Vs Koivu.

- Tired of seing 14 new trade proposals involving Perreault and a pick for an all star player!!!

BigM1ke is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 02:18 PM
  #23
Bud The Spud*
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: the dark side
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,270
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Bud The Spud*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
- Tired of seeing the people cry after each loss we have. REALLY TIRED OF THIS.

- Tired of having to make a trade each time we lose a game. REALLY TIRED OF THIS TOO.

- Tired of this invasion of RDS-alike posters

- Tired of this losing streak!!!!

- TIRED OF SEEING 15 THREADS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME **** EACH DAY like Ribeiro Vs Koivu.

- Tired of seing 14 new trade proposals involving Perreault and a pick for an all star player!!!
I feel the same way and I'm sure there are many others too.

btw I have just reached a milestone. Finally, post #1000

Bud The Spud* is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 02:46 PM
  #24
habitual_hab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: bc
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!

Y'know, and I just have to get this one out there, but that Guy! fellow is full of himself. He's always got 'the' answer and his prattling goes on and on and on and causes bandwidth troubles. If he'd just shut the bleep up, we might actually get somewhere on these boards, but he has to blow his hot air in here constantly. You get the feeling he's a pompous, egotistical, know-it-all with the way he writes things and I, for one, am sick and tired of hearing his flawed viewpoints. And his signing off? I mean COME ON BUDDY! A Concerned Fan? How pretentious is THAT? If you're like me, you wanna just smack him upside the head everytime you hear his bloated ramblings and see that prissy sign-off.

A Concerned Fan <SMACK>
How about changing your moniker to A Pretentious Fan?

A Petulant Fan

habitual_hab is offline  
Old
02-19-2004, 03:19 PM
  #25
VAN-HAB
Vancouver Habitant
 
VAN-HAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Port Moody BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,156
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
My friend, that is priceless.
This guy is a genius!

VAN-HAB is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.