HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > The AHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The AHL Discuss the American Hockey League; its players, teams, and games.

Springfield/Tampa Bay full affiliation?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-04-2004, 08:11 AM
  #1
joeminus
Registered User
 
joeminus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 1,770
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to joeminus Send a message via Yahoo to joeminus
Springfield/Tampa Bay full affiliation?

Rumored to be announced Thursday:

http://bolts.tbo.com/lightning/MGAIH85X8QD.html

joeminus is offline  
Old
02-04-2004, 08:23 PM
  #2
ParisSaintGermain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 3,395
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeminus
Rumored to be announced Thursday:

http://bolts.tbo.com/lightning/MGAIH85X8QD.html
Yep, it didn't work out at all between the Coyotes and the Falcons. This season is a disaster and it looks like Phoenix are looking to be work with the Utah Grizzlies who are nearer to Arizona. It is not known what the Stars, the current NHL team dealing with the Grizzlies, are going to do.
We may find out tomorrow.

ParisSaintGermain is offline  
Old
02-12-2004, 05:44 PM
  #3
HF_Rangers
Registered User
 
HF_Rangers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Edinboro
Country: United States
Posts: 752
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisSaintGermain
Yep, it didn't work out at all between the Coyotes and the Falcons. This season is a disaster and it looks like Phoenix are looking to be work with the Utah Grizzlies who are nearer to Arizona. It is not known what the Stars, the current NHL team dealing with the Grizzlies, are going to do.
We may find out tomorrow.
Maybe Dallas can take the Houston Aeros so the Wild could put their team in Des Moines.

HF_Rangers is offline  
Old
02-12-2004, 08:53 PM
  #4
CHRDANHUTCH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Auburn, Maine
Country: United States
Posts: 14,853
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via MSN to CHRDANHUTCH Send a message via Yahoo to CHRDANHUTCH
Quote:
Originally Posted by HF_Rangers
Maybe Dallas can take the Houston Aeros so the Wild could put their team in Des Moines.
The Wild own 80% of the Aeros---they'd be the team heading to Des Moines, HFR

CHRDANHUTCH is offline  
Old
02-15-2004, 11:52 PM
  #5
thestonedkoala
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Personally I think the Wild should give up ownership of the Aeros, take over the Falcons and let the Stars take over Houston.

Houston has such a rich history that Minnesota should understand what it is like to move a team to a city that loves their hockey teams.

 
Old
02-16-2004, 12:21 AM
  #6
GaborikRules10!!!
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Section 110 at the X!!!
Posts: 375
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestonedkoala
Personally I think the Wild should give up ownership of the Aeros, take over the Falcons and let the Stars take over Houston.

Houston has such a rich history that Minnesota should understand what it is like to move a team to a city that loves their hockey teams.
There has been alotta rumors going around that the Aeros will move to Des Moines, Iowa for next season. If theres no season next year, it would be awsome to have the Aeros in the Twin Cities but I know im dreaming though. Would be cool

GaborikRules10!!! is offline  
Old
02-16-2004, 01:08 AM
  #7
thestonedkoala
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Not really, the Wild would be doing to Houston what Norm Green did to the North Stars.

 
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.