HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kelly Hrudey on the Predators

Closed Thread

Old
02-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

vCash: 500
Kelly Hrudey on the Predators

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/hnic/behindthemask.html

Q: The Nashville Predators almost seem to be Buffalo's equivalent in the West. They are quietly moving their way up the standings and now with the addition of Steve Sullivan, they are really gearing for the playoffs.

Old
02-22-2004, 01:15 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Buffalo's equivalent? I think Buff would hope to acheive our current position in the standings.

Old
02-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Jarnberg

Just a few days ago we had almost the same points, and were both in 9th looking in, so I can see the Buffalo comparison to a bit....

Old
02-22-2004, 01:35 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by csstranger
Just a few days ago we had almost the same points, and were both in 9th looking in, so I can see the Buffalo comparison to a bit....
3 games ago, it looked like this. Buffalo was 3 points back of us with one less game to go. They were finishing off their hotstreak. I just struggle to see the comparison. They went on fire for a few weeks and still didn't catch us. They'll likely cool back down and resume their normal standings. After our hot run, we were close to the Red Wings (and had games in hand that, if we won, would have put us only 2 points back). But I don't think anyone thought of comparing the two. You just can't compare teams (when using point totals) after one team is on a prolonged hotstreak. It'll just lead to confusion.

Closed Thread