HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Trade Proposal Thread (applying to rebuilding)

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2004, 03:50 AM
c-carp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331
Id rather dump weight. But if your going to dump Demitra, youd better get a decent player in return, a 1st, and a prospect at least. The guy is a annual scoring leader. Not to mention the complete offensive package(other than the power forward traits). And he is the best passer on the team (yes- better than weight). I have yet to see weight thread the needle through several players once, let alone on a regular basis like demitra. Not to mention you will be letting another 30 goals walk out the door. And he is the most affordable big dog on our team.(sorry , for the rambling, im obviously tired and biased). And its not that i dont like weight or enjoy watching his unique style of play every night. I just think he is the least bang for the buck , out of the top guys on the blues.
Fair points, I think one or both of those guys are the most likely to go. The only thing I would disagree on is that while Demitra is the most sskilled forward on the team Weight is still a better passer in my opinion.

Old
02-26-2004, 03:55 AM
topshelf331

Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
Fair points, I think one or both of those guys are the most likely to go. The only thing I would disagree on is that while Demitra is the most sskilled forward on the team Weight is still a better passer in my opinion.

By the way, im not attacking you tonight, just chasing the only other blues poster on these boards around at 3am.

Edit:4am time for bed

Old
02-26-2004, 03:57 AM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331
By the way, im not attacking you tonight, just chasing the only other blues poster on these boards around at 3am.

Edit:4am time for bed
Its cool man, Its a rough time to be a Blues fan. At least it aint the Keenan days I made it through that so I can make it through anything.

Closed Thread