HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jean-Francois Damphousse's thumb

Closed Thread

Old
02-24-2004, 08:19 AM
ProspectsFans

vCash: 500
Jean-Francois Damphousse's thumb injury

Hi all,

I just want to know how bad is the Jean-Francois Damphousse's thumb injury? I'm wondering why The recovery is taking so much time.

BTW, it isn't because I'd like his return. Because to be honnest with you I prefer Michaud as member of the Bulldogs...

thanks!

Last edited by ProspectsFans: 02-24-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old
02-24-2004, 10:35 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspectsFans
Hi all,

I just want to know how bad is the Jean-Francois Damphousse's thumb injury? I'm wondering why The recovery is taking so much time.

BTW, it isn't because I'd like his return. Because to be honnest with you I prefer Michaud as member of the Bulldogs...

thanks!

I don't have any new updates, but he was expected to be out 4-6 weeks, so it's not taking any extra time. SInce I'm not a doctor I can't say why they expected him to be out so long, but it's still going as planned as far as I know (which isn't much)

Damphousse was playing some good hockey before the injury, too bad for him and the Dogs. Michaud has been decent in his call up though.

Closed Thread