HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The LW-Beaker thread Part XVIII: Vanilla Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-17-2008, 05:32 PM
  #901
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
That's what I'm going to, it just kinda sucks. Like not giving me a definitive yes but also expressing interest. She totally twist-turned how everything is supposed to go. She was supposed to text me after the gym, she didn't though.



Well, I think I'm just going to call friday night and ask her if she's still up for it saturday night. If she's not, I guess I'll just move on. It's just starting to get old.
You're in the prime of your life. Plenty of girls to AD, and so many hearts to Chezz.

Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 05:37 PM
  #902
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
You're in the prime of your life. Plenty of girls to AD, and so many hearts to Chezz.
Just make sure you don't BoS this one TWK.

AD is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 05:42 PM
  #903
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
You're in the prime of your life. Plenty of girls to AD, and so many hearts to Chezz.

 
Old
09-17-2008, 05:42 PM
  #904
Stewart JH Esq MBE
 
Stewart JH Esq MBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cameroon
Posts: 1,026
vCash: 500
I'm still at work.

Stewart JH Esq MBE is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 05:45 PM
  #905
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart JH Esq MBE View Post
I'm still at work.
Where would that be.

(so am I)




I'll be in court tomorrow morning. In Montreal

AD is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 05:56 PM
  #906
Stewart JH Esq MBE
 
Stewart JH Esq MBE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Cameroon
Posts: 1,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Where would that be.

(so am I)




I'll be in court tomorrow morning. In Montreal
I told you a million times. Lets coordinate our times so that we can cross each others' path tomorrow!

Just stand outside the courthouse between 9:30-10:00 and wave at the most handsome black man that passes you by.

Stewart JH Esq MBE is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 05:56 PM
  #907
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 37,994
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
You're in the prime of your life. Plenty of girls to AD, and so many hearts to Chezz.
Just not nearly good enough of a player to make it count. I'm just going for a relationship, not random play, which I'm even less sure of how to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Just make sure you don't BoS this one TWK.
What's BoSing? Haven't heard the term before.

WeThreeKings is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:10 PM
  #908
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
That's what I'm going to, it just kinda sucks. Like not giving me a definitive yes but also expressing interest. She totally twist-turned how everything is supposed to go. She was supposed to text me after the gym, she didn't though.
First off, get used to that.

Second...like AD has already mentioned. Don't do anything until atleast Friday, then give her a call if you want and see if things are still on for Saturday.

Third...In the meantime, go out and do something to take your mind off of her. Cause if not, you're going to drive yourself nuts.

__________________
This is not a time to say goodbye. This is a time to say 'thank you'.

- Ken Dryden
Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:14 PM
  #909
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Yeah but no matter the outcome,

100% chance of being drunk for 2/3 of its life.

Russeltown is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:15 PM
  #910
Moon Man*
 
Moon Man*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Humiliation Street
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 10,799
vCash: 500
Hey pals it's Moon Man. I'm a bit more well-rested, after your advice. I wont say what I did, as this is a family board. I'm going to be making an appointment with the doctor if this keeps up much longer. My God, the love guru is a horrible movie.

Moon Man* is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:17 PM
  #911
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart JH Esq MBE View Post
I told you a million times. Lets coordinate our times so that we can cross each others' path tomorrow!

Just stand outside the courthouse between 9:30-10:00 and wave at the most handsome black man that passes you by.
Done.

AD is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:18 PM
  #912
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,807
vCash: 1976
Just got back from 3 hours of tennis, im so tired..lost a 5 set thriller to my friend

need to shower and get ready... going to the Impact game tonight

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
  #913
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMan View Post
Hey pals it's Moon Man. I'm a bit more well-rested, after your advice. I wont say what I did, as this is a family board. I'm going to be making an appointment with the doctor if this keeps up much longer. My God, the love guru is a horrible movie.
You toilet papered your leaf lovin neighbours car didn't you? Oh yeah, and I appologize, I really should have put a warning in my post with regards to that Love Guru movie...absolutely brutal.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:23 PM
  #914
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeThreeKings View Post
Just not nearly good enough of a player to make it count. I'm just going for a relationship, not random play, which I'm even less sure of how to get.



What's BoSing? Haven't heard the term before.
It's like BSing but sooo much more gratifying.

Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:29 PM
  #915
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
Just got back from 3 hours of tennis, im so tired..lost a 5 set thriller to my friend

need to shower and get ready... going to the Impact game tonight
Meh a warm shower and a couple of cold frosty beverages at the Impact game and you'll be fine.

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:33 PM
  #916
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Moon Man is my new favorite poster here

He has style and lots of it...I think I may mold him into the "chosen one"

 
Old
09-17-2008, 06:35 PM
  #917
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Moon Man is my new favorite poster here

He has style and lots of it...I think I may mold him into the "chosen one"
I don't think he's new at all.

Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:36 PM
  #918
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Moon Man is my new favorite poster here

He has style and lots of it...I think I may mold him into the "chosen one"
Man, being engaged doesn't fit you at all . Or maybe it's your new job?

Russeltown is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:37 PM
  #919
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
These days I grow weary...I need an heir...you know...to protect the boards...

 
Old
09-17-2008, 06:47 PM
  #920
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post




Why don't you just get them from a scalper..? or e-bay?
I got them.... ; I don't care how high we are sitting, I just want to be at the game with my baby


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
These days I grow weary...I need an heir...you know...to protect the boards...
I agree.... who will GTFO N00B people if Chezz doesn't.

Beakermania* is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:48 PM
  #921
Blades 0f Steel
Registered User
 
Blades 0f Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Country: Tibet
Posts: 11,523
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
These days I grow weary...I need an heir...you know...to protect the boards...
be sure to leave me the ring before you bugger off to Rivendell.

Blades 0f Steel is offline  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:50 PM
  #922
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
be sure to leave me the ring before you bugger off to Rivendell.
I don't know who is more of a nerd, you for typing this or me for knowing what you are talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beakermania View Post
I got them.... ; I don't care how high we are sitting, I just want to be at the game with my baby
Great news, how high up will you two be sitting?

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 06:53 PM
  #923
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades 0f Steel View Post
be sure to leave me the ring before you bugger off to Rivendell.
**** that...its my precious, *****

 
Old
09-17-2008, 06:54 PM
  #924
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,367
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
**** that...its my precious, *****
lol..nvm I have my answer.

Edit: Come on AD, you're making it too easy for me to catch up.

AD 125
H10H 111

Habs10Habs is online now  
Old
09-17-2008, 07:04 PM
  #925
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Dammit...Cant believe I had the lead at one point..


I wish I was a doctor or a millionaire...then I wouldnt have to work and I could post on HF all day :p

 
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.