HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Schedule / Reservations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-05-2008, 12:58 PM
  #76
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
All I'm saying was I didn't think the GDT had to be up like 5 hours before the game, seemed a tad unnecessary. Hour and a half seemed to be plenty but guess not. Oh well, not going to cause any drama. Let's just talk out the game and enjoy it and not talk about this stuff.
That rule was from forever ago. Why do you know the old rule and not the new one, new guy?

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:11 PM
  #77
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie Grossie View Post
That rule was from forever ago. Why do you know the old rule and not the new one, new guy?
I don't even know what you're talking about!! This old rule/new rule stuff makes no sense to me, I didn't even know that was the "old" rule. I never checked the rules, I just figured that was how it was done. I had no reason to think that it would need to be more than an hour and a half prior to the game, why would I think otherwise. It was also never told to me either.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:12 PM
  #78
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
I don't even know what you're talking about!! This old rule/new rule stuff makes no sense to me, I didn't even know that was the "old" rule. I never checked the rules, I just figured that was how it was done. I had no reason to think that it would need to be more than an hour and a half prior to the game, why would I think otherwise. It was also never told to me either.
it's on the first post...

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:14 PM
  #79
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
I don't even know what you're talking about!! This old rule/new rule stuff makes no sense to me, I didn't even know that was the "old" rule. I never checked the rules, I just figured that was how it was done. I had no reason to think that it would need to be more than an hour and a half prior to the game, why would I think otherwise. It was also never told to me either.
You keep saying you thought it was an hour before game time. It was, two years ago. For the last two years, it's been by 10am. You're quoting a very old rule when you claim to be a new poster. It's obvious now more than ever that you're THIO.

The rules are on the first page, where all the reservations are. It's not like you have to go looking for them.

Also, when you reserved it, you said you'd follow the rules and regulations. Why say that, and then not read the rules?

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:14 PM
  #80
Golden
Börk Börk Börk
 
Golden's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,693
vCash: 500

Golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:18 PM
  #81
The Fuhr*
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
I don't even know what you're talking about!! This old rule/new rule stuff makes no sense to me, I didn't even know that was the "old" rule. I never checked the rules, I just figured that was how it was done. I had no reason to think that it would need to be more than an hour and a half prior to the game, why would I think otherwise. It was also never told to me either.
Interesting... considering you wrote this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Well there's no need to put things like that. I'm no different than anyone else on here, I am simply going to follow the rules and regulations and go about posting the GDT's without any problems. I know the rules, they're stated pretty clearly.
And in the rules this was written
Quote:
# Any GDT reserved but not started by 10am EST on gameday is up for grabs to anyone

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:19 PM
  #82
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie Grossie View Post
You keep saying you thought it was an hour before game time. It was, two years ago. For the last two years, it's been by 10am. You're quoting a very old rule when you claim to be a new poster. It's obvious now more than ever that you're THIO.

The rules are on the first page, where all the reservations are. It's not like you have to go looking for them.
That's exactly it, I didn't bother to look at all. I never even checked out the thread after putting down my reservation. Yeah, I should have but I wasn't wrong to assume it was an an hour before. This has nothing to do with two years ago or not, I was assuming and making an educated guess, there's other boards I know of where it's an hour because that's when people start getting into the game.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:20 PM
  #83
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
That's exactly it, I didn't bother to look at all. I never even checked out the thread after putting down my reservation. Yeah, I should have but I wasn't wrong to assume it was an an hour before. This has nothing to do with two years ago or not, I was assuming and making an educated guess, there's other boards I know of where it's an hour because that's when people start getting into the game.
Well, don't say you'll follow the rules if you're not going to even read what they are. I'm glad we won't have to deal with this drama ever again.

And yes, of course you were wrong to assume. Come on.

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:20 PM
  #84
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fuhr View Post
Interesting... considering you wrote this



And in the rules this was written
Right, and I didn't see that.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:21 PM
  #85
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Plus, you posted after you made your reservation. So just ... stop lying. You failed, again.

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM
  #86
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
And yeah I am actually quite relieved I don't have to deal with this again. It's too bad I couldn't get one up with any hassle but everyone around the board will be better off without me getting involved in this stuff.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM
  #87
The Fuhr*
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Right, and I didn't see that.
Then why say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Well there's no need to put things like that. I'm no different than anyone else on here, I am simply going to follow the rules and regulations and go about posting the GDT's without any problems. I know the rules, they're stated pretty clearly.
Your logic does not make sense.

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:22 PM
  #88
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Right, and I didn't see that.
Ok, so you read the rules, but you missed that one? Even though you just told us all that you didn't read the rules?

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:25 PM
  #89
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie Grossie View Post
Ok, so you read the rules, but you missed that one? Even though you just told us all that you didn't read the rules?
No, I didn't see that cause I didn't read the rules.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
  #90
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
No, I didn't see that cause I didn't read the rules.
What? You said you knew the rules and that they were stated clearly. So which one is it?

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:26 PM
  #91
The Fuhr*
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hamilton,Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,765
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
No, I didn't see that cause I didn't read the rules.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
I know the rules, they're stated pretty clearly.

The Fuhr* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 01:28 PM
  #92
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!
 
GoSensGo765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,578
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fuhr View Post
Bit off more than I can chew I guess. Shouldn't have said all that...or I should have just read the rules.

Ah well, I guess in the end I didn't really care about it.

I'll leave the GDT making to the people that do a good job on it.

GoSensGo765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-05-2008, 04:45 PM
  #93
RTWAP*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thug Life
Country: US Virgin Islands
Posts: 6,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
Bit off more than I can chew I guess. Shouldn't have said all that...or I should have just read the rules.

Ah well, I guess in the end I didn't really care about it.

I'll leave the GDT making to the people that do a good job on it.
Agreed, agreed, and agreed.

RTWAP* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-07-2008, 10:13 AM
  #94
Airborne Troll*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 3,862
vCash: 500
I'll grab Game 19 against the Habs

Airborne Troll* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 07:51 AM
  #95
Redden Punches Faces*
 
Redden Punches Faces*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,596
vCash: 500
where is todays GDT? what a ****ing failure i can't believe the ********* mother****ing cockballsing mularkey that goes on in this nutsacking ****necking place.

Redden Punches Faces* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 08:41 AM
  #96
RTWAP*
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thug Life
Country: US Virgin Islands
Posts: 6,860
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redden Punches Faces View Post
where is todays GDT? what a ****ing failure i can't believe the ********* mother****ing cockballsing mularkey that goes on in this nutsacking ****necking place.
20 minutes away from another permaban.

RTWAP* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 09:11 AM
  #97
freakin
Registered User
 
freakin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: behind enemy lines
Posts: 9,617
vCash: 500
moz is THIO. o... m ... f... g

freakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 09:31 AM
  #98
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.
 
Penny Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Ottawa > Wisconsin.
Country: United States
Posts: 12,934
vCash: 500
We're off to a great start this season.

Penny Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 09:47 AM
  #99
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
If Moz isn't here in 30 minutes, I'll do it for her or something.

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2008, 10:26 AM
  #100
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Up in two secs.

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.