HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Zed is BACK!!!

Closed Thread

Old
02-24-2004, 09:20 PM
David

vCash: 500
Zed is BACK!!!

I think that Zed plays his best hockey in the post season when it means something...and when he's beside Koivu. Finally tonight, he had that air of arrogance and zip that he had two springs ago against the B's before that dirty puke MacLaren elbowed him in the face!

His arrogance hadn't been there is a while and it's good to see that it and he are back just in time for the final push!

And it looks like Koivu is out to silence his detractors...ever since that Mike Ribeiro thing, he's been on fire...jitterbugging around and playing like his old self...I think it still holds true, as Koivu goes, so do the Canadiens...although they have some help now a days!!!

It's good to be winning again...FINALLY!!!

Can't wait for the playoffs!

Old
02-24-2004, 10:02 PM
jacklours

Hahaha we win two in a row, and there goes the bandwagon in the other way. Anyways, I like it better when it goes that way, so keep posting positive posts like that. Good post by the way, Koivu and Zednik did play a great game.

Old
02-24-2004, 10:17 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
I felt so bad for him when he didn't score, and Juneau, but we won, so don't matter. I just wish he had scored tonight,

Old
02-24-2004, 10:41 PM
Sonik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY_NiNe
I felt so bad for him when he didn't score, and Juneau, but we won, so don't matter. I just wish he had scored tonight,
He had some nice chances, but no luck. Maybe next time...

Old
02-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Natural Habs Fan

Zednik was definitely flying tonight.

Old
02-24-2004, 11:14 PM
oli500

Youre right. In a another post I said that zednik was playing soft lately. Tonight was the opisite. He dident score goals but made thinks happen out there. I might of been hard on him in the other post but tonight he prouved me rong. If only he can show that intensity every game.

Old
02-24-2004, 11:27 PM
EaGLE1

I think that Zednik is much more happier playing with Koivu. It shows. I think his injury was much more mental than physical. Zednik can bring us more than what he did previously this year. This guy have the talent but he don't come to play every nights. Too bad.

Closed Thread