HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Toronto -- Columbus

Old
09-26-2008, 01:47 AM
Lee Denault

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydnyte View Post
I'd expect that for Kaberle Alone ...the guy is still only a prospect and potential at this point ...he may never develop into what he is projected or hoped to become.

Kaberle already is; and he's very underpaid.
That is very very true. Kaberle is kind of one of a kind right now for top D-men regarding his contract.

Who would Columbus have to part with...

Kaberle
Antropov

for

Voracek
1st 09'
??? <----

Lee Denault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 02:05 AM
Pure

Columbus passes, too much part of their future to give up. Voracek is a prospect, not a question mark.

Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 02:06 AM
Lee Denault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
Columbus passes, too much part of their future to give up. Voracek is a prospect, not a question mark.
A prospect = question mark

Lee Denault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-26-2008, 02:13 AM
Pure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Denault View Post
A prospect = question mark
I guess I just don't like the term because of its negative connotation. Voracek is as blue chip as it gets right now, I don't see them giving him up this early in the season. If this trade happens it WON'T be at the beginning of the season. It'll be at the deadline IF these things happen

1.) Columbus on the verge of the playoffs, and they look like they have a good center for Nash in umberger or brassard, and won't miss voracek that much.
2.) Voracek doesn't play in the NHL and doesn't dominate the AHL either. Basically if he shows ALOT of progress theres no way Columbus would be willing to part with him.
3.) Kaberle and Antropov's numbers don't fall off at all.

Pure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Ludicrous Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
I guess I just don't like the term because of its negative connotation. Voracek is as blue chip as it gets right now, I don't see them giving him up this early in the season. If this trade happens it WON'T be at the beginning of the season. It'll be at the deadline IF these things happen

1.) Columbus on the verge of the playoffs, and they look like they have a good center for Nash in umberger or brassard, and won't miss voracek that much.
2.) Voracek doesn't play in the NHL and doesn't dominate the AHL either. Basically if he shows ALOT of progress theres no way Columbus would be willing to part with him.
3.) Kaberle and Antropov's numbers don't fall off at all.
Thread Complete.

Ludicrous Speed is offline   Reply With Quote