HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Article on Columbus Cottonmouths

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-24-2004, 10:58 PM
  #1
penopekoo
Registered User
 
penopekoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Article on Columbus Cottonmouths

http://nhl.com/intheslot/read/echlwrap/echl021304.html

An interesting article about Montreal's ECHL affiliate, the Columbus Cottonmouths. There isn't much here specifically about Montreal prospects, but it's pretty interesting nonetheless.

There's also a factual error somewhere - can you spot it?

penopekoo is offline  
Old
02-24-2004, 11:04 PM
  #2
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 500
The Colombus Cottonmouths? What kind of name is that?

Haddock is offline  
Old
02-24-2004, 11:09 PM
  #3
penopekoo
Registered User
 
penopekoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordiquesFan
The Colombus Cottonmouths? What kind of name is that?
I agree -- it's like self-mockery, isn't it?

My friend really got a kick out of it. It still isn't as good as the Lewiston MAINEiacs!, though!

penopekoo is offline  
Old
02-24-2004, 11:10 PM
  #4
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 500
And the mistake in the article you're talking about...it's M-A Thinel playing for the Roadrunners right?
Anyhow, nice article, good stuff to know, thanks.

Haddock is offline  
Old
02-25-2004, 10:08 AM
  #5
scosar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Detroit
Posts: 301
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by penopekoo
I agree -- it's like self-mockery, isn't it?

My friend really got a kick out of it. It still isn't as good as the Lewiston MAINEiacs!, though!
Cottonmouth would be a snake native to the area.

scosar is offline  
Old
02-25-2004, 10:10 AM
  #6
ProspectsFans
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 44
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordiquesFan
And the mistake in the article you're talking about...it's M-A Thinel playing for the Roadrunners right?
Anyhow, nice article, good stuff to know, thanks.
You probably meant J-F Plourde or Dan Tessier right? M-A Thinel is a member the Montreal Canadiens hockey club and can't be a part of the Toronto Roadrunners. If Thinel get recall, it will be by the Bulldogs.

BTW, The Toronto Roadrunners have recalled forward Dan Tessier from the Columbus Cottonmouths of the East Coast Hockey League.

ProspectsFans is offline  
Old
02-25-2004, 10:47 AM
  #7
Haddock
Registered User
 
Haddock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moulinsart
Posts: 2,153
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProspectsFans
You probably meant J-F Plourde or Dan Tessier right? M-A Thinel is a member the Montreal Canadiens hockey club and can't be a part of the Toronto Roadrunners. If Thinel get recall, it will be by the Bulldogs.

BTW, The Toronto Roadrunners have recalled forward Dan Tessier from the Columbus Cottonmouths of the East Coast Hockey League.
That's what I was saying...I read the article, did you? That's the error in the article.

Haddock is offline  
Old
02-25-2004, 11:02 AM
  #8
penopekoo
Registered User
 
penopekoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 834
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NordiquesFan
That's what I was saying...I read the article, did you? That's the error in the article.
Indeed it is! Good job spotting it... it's kind of worded confusingly.

penopekoo is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.