HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Beaker - LW Date Thread XXI - Russel will dress as an elephant edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-28-2008, 10:39 PM
  #326
Ohashi_Jouzu
Registered User
 
Ohashi_Jouzu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Halifax
Country: Japan
Posts: 23,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
I did just laugh when I saw that. So gross!

H10H.... Dog show people have "addictive" personalities. 99% of them smoke cigs, drink alchohol, and do drugs like it is nobody's business. They all have sex together and think it's cool and ok.... I am one of the 1% that finds something WRONG with all of it. I don't smoke (ew), do drugs (also ew), and hardly ever drink.... I have NEVER had sex with a dog
That's where I stopped reading out of disappointment while looking for something interesting in this most recent manifestation of a "dating thread".

Oh, and Fido says "hi."

Ohashi_Jouzu is online now  
Old
09-28-2008, 11:01 PM
  #327
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,383
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra View Post
Good lord that is one sexy looking man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESunlin View Post
I did just laugh when I saw that. So gross!

H10H.... Dog show people have "addictive" personalities. 99% of them smoke cigs, drink alchohol, and do drugs like it is nobody's business. They all have sex together and think it's cool and ok.... I am one of the 1% that finds something WRONG with all of it. I don't smoke (ew), do drugs (also ew), and hardly ever drink.... I have NEVER had sex with a dog show person, and I don't plan on it. The lot of them are freaks, but they are SOO much fun!
Definitely not the image I pictured. But I've never been to a dog show, or been around dog show people as far as I know. But from what I've seen the odd time I've watched on tv. The people come across as quite prim and proper.

Edit: 3 more hours of sitting on this ****ing plane. The woman beside me is starting to snore. It's probably a good thing that I didn't request a pillow, because I would be putting it over this woman's head.

__________________
This is not a time to say goodbye. This is a time to say 'thank you'.

- Ken Dryden
Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
09-28-2008, 11:04 PM
  #328
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Ugh. I don't get this thread. It's so obnoxious. The only reason it's still here is because a MOD created it... of course, one of the clique got to be a new mod. Why is it even on the Habs board. It's so offensive to me that even if I use the ignore thread function I stay up all night fuming over the fact that it exists and that people are posting in it. OMG it's so obnoxious and they're so cliquey.

Like... it's starting to sound like Sens fans is all I'm saying.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
09-28-2008, 11:38 PM
  #329
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,383
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Ugh. I don't get this thread. It's so obnoxious. The only reason it's still here is because a MOD created it... of course, one of the clique got to be a new mod. Why is it even on the Habs board. It's so offensive to me that even if I use the ignore thread function I stay up all night fuming over the fact that it exists and that people are posting in it. OMG it's so obnoxious and they're so cliquey.

Like... it's starting to sound like Sens fans is all I'm saying.
"A", you are so adorable...*Big hug*

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
09-28-2008, 11:55 PM
  #330
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
"A", you are so adorable...*Big hug*
People say that to me all the time. Then they pick me up, put me in their pocket, take me to their grandmother and have her knit me a little sweater.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 12:07 AM
  #331
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Habs10Habs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 52,383
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
People say that to me all the time. Then they pick me up, put me in their pocket, take me to their grandmother and have her knit me a little sweater.
That sounds like a good idea, as well as a little hat and some cute little mittens. Oh and a scarf too.

Habs10Habs is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 12:53 AM
  #332
Kachino
@kachino82
 
Kachino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 5,733
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Ugh. I don't get this thread. It's so obnoxious. The only reason it's still here is because a MOD created it... of course, one of the clique got to be a new mod. Why is it even on the Habs board. It's so offensive to me that even if I use the ignore thread function I stay up all night fuming over the fact that it exists and that people are posting in it. OMG it's so obnoxious and they're so cliquey.
So true!

Kachino is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:01 AM
  #333
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,810
vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
Ugh. I don't get this thread. It's so obnoxious. The only reason it's still here is because a MOD created it... of course, one of the clique got to be a new mod. Why is it even on the Habs board. It's so offensive to me that even if I use the ignore thread function I stay up all night fuming over the fact that it exists and that people are posting in it. OMG it's so obnoxious and they're so cliquey.

Like... it's starting to sound like Sens fans is all I'm saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachino View Post
So true!
all this being said, i guess we can all agree, that once the reg. season gets going, these threads can stop.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:08 AM
  #334
anarmandaleb
 
anarmandaleb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hiding in a blanket
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,619
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
all this being said, i guess we can all agree, that once the reg. season gets going, these threads can stop.
I think they'll kind of slowly disappear once the season is in full swing. Maybe not the first couple of weeks, but definitely by, like, November, I'm predicting.

anarmandaleb is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:14 AM
  #335
Kachino
@kachino82
 
Kachino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 5,733
vCash: 50
So Jaydee... how do you feel now that ... you know... have a bigger avatar?

Kachino is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:19 AM
  #336
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,810
vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachino View Post
So Jaydee... how do you feel now that ... you know... have a bigger avatar?
Its cool!

however I like the design from my smaller one better.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:24 AM
  #337
Kachino
@kachino82
 
Kachino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 5,733
vCash: 50
Hey "A", remind LW and ESunlin that the hockey draft is Wednesday night...

Kachino is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:31 AM
  #338
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
JayDee

Russeltown is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:32 AM
  #339
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,810
vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachino View Post
Hey "A", remind LW and ESunlin that the hockey draft is Wednesday night...
wasnt it tommorow night?
I was gonna be in if it was tommorow?
why did it change?

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:36 AM
  #340
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,358
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
wasnt it tommorow night?
I was gonna be in if it was tommorow?
why did it change?
IT BETTER STILL BE tomorrow!

JMMR is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:36 AM
  #341
Kachino
@kachino82
 
Kachino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 5,733
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
wasnt it tommorow night?
I was gonna be in if it was tommorow?
why did it change?
Huh... It was just a weak attempt to making sure of beating the 5'1''...

Which one is your team?

Kachino is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 01:40 AM
  #342
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,810
vCash: 1976
none, someone send me the info I need to join, I was waiting to see if i had anything to do tommorow night.

i dont so I can be there for the draft.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 07:22 AM
  #343
ESunlin
Registered User
 
ESunlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 3,864
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
I remember.... I'm skipping part of class to do it.

ESunlin is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 07:36 AM
  #344
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
I totally just kinda randomly ran into Beaker, JMMR and Russel y'day..

AD is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 08:14 AM
  #345
GoneAway
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
I totally just kinda randomly ran into Beaker, JMMR and Russel y'day..
Nice!

Had a good jog, I gather?

 
Old
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
  #346
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
all this being said, i guess we can all agree, that once the reg. season gets going, these threads can stop.
Why?

Threads should die of their natural accord... a couple of OT threads on the board don't hurt anybody. As long as its controlled.

Imagine how many OT threads we save by posting here.

Locking this thread would mean that Lord Chezz, Russel, Mcphee, Ana etc... would be running wild all along the Habs board.

AD is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 08:51 AM
  #347
Galchenyuk x 27
Registered User
 
Galchenyuk x 27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,810
vCash: 1976
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Why?

Threads should die of their natural accord... a couple of OT threads on the board don't hurt anybody. As long as its controlled.

Imagine how many OT threads we save by posting here.

Locking this thread would mean that Lord Chezz, Russel, Mcphee, Ana etc... would be running wild all along the Habs board.
I disagree, This thread has slowed down drastically since training camp began.
With the season starting in just over 2 weeks, people will have something to talk about. Everyone will return to the hockey talk.

Galchenyuk x 27 is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 09:08 AM
  #348
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I disagree, This thread has slowed down drastically since training camp began.
With the season starting in just over 2 weeks, people will have something to talk about. Everyone will return to the hockey talk.
Ok.. so let it die off on its own..

(Don't forget that "since taining camp" also concidentally had Beaker with no internet, H10H is byung a house/moving to Calgary.. and I was out of twon for the week.)

I don't understand what you "disagree" about.

You want to lock this thread?

AD is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 09:09 AM
  #349
Russeltown
Registered User
 
Russeltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I disagree, This thread has slowed down drastically since training camp began.
With the season starting in just over 2 weeks, people will have something to talk about. Everyone will return to the hockey talk.
Just watch me then
It is true that people will return to hockey talk. Instead of posting OT-OT ("Off-topic"-ed OT summer threads), people will post tons of trade proposals like Dandenault-Bouillon and a 2nd Round Pick for Jay Bo, and Eklund rumors...

Although these threads can be entertaining, I wonder then what's better for HFBoards. One 22,000 posts thread, or many, several threads that will be locked within one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
Ok.. so let it die off on its own..

(Don't forget that "since taining camp" also concidentally had Beaker with no internet, H10H is byung a house/moving to Calgary.. and I was out of twon for the week.)

I don't understand what you "disagree" about.

You want to lock this thread?[/B]
Good point here.
Or we could create new incentives just to keep it alive until October 25. After that day, I wonder whether this thread will survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Nice!

Had a good jog, I gather?
Priest Holmes is nothing compared to AD !!


Last edited by Galchenyuk x 27: 09-29-2008 at 09:26 AM.
Russeltown is offline  
Old
09-29-2008, 09:25 AM
  #350
AD
Registered User
 
AD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bigassofficetower
Country: Lebanon
Posts: 14,576
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russeltown View Post
Good point here.
Or we could create new incentives just to keep it alive until October 25. After that day, I wonder whether this thread will survive.
I don't like that either.

1- Don't artifically keep it alive.

2- Don't lock it.


Let it be man.. natural is the way to go..

If it stays it stays.. if it goes it goes..

Peace and love man!

AD is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.