HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Milwaukee Camp

Old
08-25-2008, 04:59 PM
ZonQ

vCash: 500
Milwaukee Camp

Hi everyone,

I was wondering when was the camp starting and if anyone here is planning to attend camp this year!! If there is someone going to the Admirals camp I would like to speak with him cuz I want to know how well my friend, who got invited to the camp, is doing!! Since I live pretty far away from there was hoping someone would give me some feedback on how he did so far etc...

If he stays over there in Milwaukee, pretty sure you guys are gonna see me and i'll pay some beer to the one who will give me some feedback!!! loll

So thanks in advance for your response and sorry if I started the thread in the wrong place I didn't know where to put it!!

ZonQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2008, 01:29 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Why don't you just ask your friend when camp starts? Since he got invited I'm sure he would know.

The Preds camp starts Sept.19 (first on ice 9-20) so I would guess Ads camp would be at least a week or two after that, after some cuts/reassignments are made from Nashville. I couldn't find an actual date of the camp opening.

Milwaukee's first game is Sat. 10-11 @ San Antonio but the first home game is Sat 10-18 v Rockford. .. Ad's schedule

Good luck to your friend.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2008, 04:54 PM
ZonQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303 View Post
Why don't you just ask your friend when camp starts? Since he got invited I'm sure he would know.

The Preds camp starts Sept.19 (first on ice 9-20) so I would guess Ads camp would be at least a week or two after that, after some cuts/reassignments are made from Nashville. I couldn't find an actual date of the camp opening.

Milwaukee's first game is Sat. 10-11 @ San Antonio but the first home game is Sat 10-18 v Rockford. .. Ad's schedule

Good luck to your friend.

loll Yeah I know when its starts and I also know that camp is only 3 days but I want to know if there was someone here who has going to camp to see the drills and all!! Still hoping!!

Old
08-27-2008, 09:22 PM
adsfan

The Admirals are playing only 2 pre-season games this year, both against Chicago. According to the Admirals Crew website www.admirals-crew.com, one game is in Hoffman Estates, IL on Oct 3 and the other is at the Kern Center (Milwaukee School of Engineering) in downtown Milwaukee Oct 4. This suggests a short camp in Milwaukee.

Last edited by adsfan: 08-27-2008 at 10:31 PM.
adsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2008, 09:41 AM
ZonQ

So is there someone here that went to the Admirals camp? Would like to have your toughts lately on how everything is going over there!

Thanks