HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Please Don't get Sanderson!

Closed Thread

Old
02-25-2004, 04:51 PM
Zeta16

vCash: 500
Please Don't get Sanderson!

I am a big Bues fan and live in Columbus, there has been talk here about Sanderson going to the Blues. First off he seems washed up this year. Second he has a big contract for severals years, not where the Blues need to go. If by any chance the Blues do get him, please do not give any thing of value for a washed up player. A fourth or higher pick is too much, maybe they can give them a cetain D-man.

Last edited by Zeta16: 02-25-2004 at 09:10 PM.
Old
02-25-2004, 07:15 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta16
I am a big Bues fan and live in Columbus, there has been talk here about Sanderson going to Columbus. First off he seems washed up this year. Second he has a big contract for severals years, not where the Blues need to go. If by any chance the Blues do get him, please do not give any thing of value for a washed up player. A fourth or higher pick is too much, maybe they can give them a cetain D-man.
Would that be Khavanov

Old
02-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Zeta16

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
Would that be Khavanov
Why yes it would

Old
02-25-2004, 09:53 PM
King of Stankonia

Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
If the trade is Khavanov and picks for Sanderson, I'm all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie. I highly doubt it is though.

Old
02-26-2004, 04:01 AM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubina_Fan
If the trade is Khavanov and picks for Sanderson, I'm all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie. I highly doubt it is though.
me too thats a no brainer.

Old
02-26-2004, 04:30 AM
topshelf331

Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubina_Fan
A definate upgrade of what we already have. I cant see rycroft working him out of that 2nd line role just yet. Im not sure id go much more than khavanov and a 4th though. And khavanov would almost have to approve the trade for columbus to have any value for him. At least tell them he wont just walk.

Old
02-26-2004, 04:53 AM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by topshelf331
A definate upgrade of what we already have. I cant see rycroft working him out of that 2nd line role just yet. Im not sure id go much more than khavanov and a 4th though. And khavanov would almost have to approve the trade for columbus to have any value for him. At least tell them he wont just walk.
Agreed rycroft is better suited for 3rd line duty. I dont think Khavanov has a no trade, that would be just stupid if the Blues did that. If I got a deal I liked I would move him and let the other team deal with that. I think he would go, he wouldnt just say screw it and go back to Russia.

Closed Thread