Notices

Bashiqua

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2004, 05:13 AM
c-carp

vCash: 500
Bashiqua

I am looking for a young net minding prospect for the blues and I dont even know if you would consider moving him, but if you did what would you look for in a Jason Bashiqua deal.

Thanks

Old
02-26-2004, 05:23 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Bashiqua? New brand of banana's?

I assume you mean Bacashihua, but most call him "cash".. heck of a lot easier..

With Turco in net for years to come, and with prospects like Stephan, Ellis, Bacashihua and Smith. One or even two are definitely available, but I'm not sure whether the Stars are willing to deal a potential starter to a pretty close rival.

That said, even than we would still be bad trading partners, the Stars lack quality, impact, defensive prospects. I don't think the Blues can affort to lose those types.

If the Blues decide to tank it however, I could see Bacashihua going to St.Louis for a roster player. Would love to add a few more top prospects for Demitra but thats probably unrealistic. Maybe Mellanby..

Old
02-26-2004, 06:11 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
Bashiqua? New brand of banana's?

I assume you mean Bacashihua, but most call him "cash".. heck of a lot easier..

With Turco in net for years to come, and with prospects like Stephan, Ellis, Bacashihua and Smith. One or even two are definitely available, but I'm not sure whether the Stars are willing to deal a potential starter to a pretty close rival.

That said, even than we would still be bad trading partners, the Stars lack quality, impact, defensive prospects. I don't think the Blues can affort to lose those types.

If the Blues decide to tank it however, I could see Bacashihua going to St.Louis for a roster player. Would love to add a few more top prospects for Demitra but thats probably unrealistic. Maybe Mellanby..
If things continue to go bad for the Note, I would be willling to part with either plauer in the right deal. This may suprise you but if I was going to move a "Star" type player Demitra would be the first guy.

As far as Impact D-men, I would deal Shawn bell for 'cash" possibly, I would have to learn more about both players.

Old
02-27-2004, 03:35 AM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Interesting..

Belle for Cash would be a move in management interest for sure, though I'd shiver from the thoughts of adding Demitra.

Maybe Bacashihua, top forward prospect (Miettinen, Jokinen, Eriksson) and a first round pick for Pavol. He should be an UFA pretty soon so I am not sure whether I'm off valuewise.

Old
02-27-2004, 09:06 AM
hockeyhomer99

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
If things continue to go bad for the Note, I would be willling to part with either plauer in the right deal. This may suprise you but if I was going to move a "Star" type player Demitra would be the first guy.

As far as Impact D-men, I would deal Shawn bell for 'cash" possibly, I would have to learn more about both players.
StL get: Cash + 6th or later
Dal get: Belle + 3rd -6th

or

StL.=Cash and 2nd
Dal.= Boguniecki and a 3rd

Old
02-27-2004, 06:41 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyhomer99
StL get: Cash + 6th or later
Dal get: Belle + 3rd -6th

or

StL.=Cash and 2nd
Dal.= Boguniecki and a 3rd
I like the second deal more because I get to keep Belle, but I would do either.

Old
02-27-2004, 06:43 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
I like the second deal more because I get to keep Belle, but I would do either.
I like the first one better since we don't really need Bogie, nor do I like him very much. But with Osgood locked up beyond this season (If my memory serves me well), wouldn't it be wiser to draft a goalie this year? Hell, even if that fails, Brent Johnson still has some untapped potential..

Old
02-27-2004, 08:02 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano = God
I like the first one better since we don't really need Bogie, nor do I like him very much. But with Osgood locked up beyond this season (If my memory serves me well), wouldn't it be wiser to draft a goalie this year? Hell, even if that fails, Brent Johnson still has some untapped potential..
Not totally sure but I think that Osgood is on a club option next year. Also I know he has talent and if they get rid of him it may come back to bite the Blues in the ass but I wish they would show Johnson the door. I would also draft a goalie this year, but I would still look to deal for one as well just to give options, the Blues need to get a top tier goalie very badly.

Old
06-25-2004, 03:58 PM
CuSa_1

I'm feeling a Belle for Cash straight up.

Old
06-25-2004, 04:02 PM
Ajacied
Remember #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuSa_1
I'm feeling a Belle for Cash straight up.
Trying to make the trade looking in your advantage, are we?

Closed Thread