HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

5 years later; how did I do

Old
10-13-2008, 01:30 PM
VernonForrest

vCash: 500
5 years later; how did I do

5 years ago during the 2003 draft I made a site giving my rankings of both overall talent and the region to which I was following.. I was 20 years old and a season ticket holder to the Sarnia Sting..

In hindsight I had no business making a top 30 as several of those guys I didnt even get to see play live.. I will admit some of the scouting material I was reading at that time had an impact on my rankings however not for the kids who I had seen play with one exception: Anthony Stewart.. I had heard so many great things about him from one of the scouting agencies that even though when I saw him play he was way below expectations I still ranked him high..

I made some obvious blunders in my ohl assessments (ie. Corey Perry 13th in the ohl) however those were my assessments of who the best players would be in that league.. I haven't modified this site in any way since I made these rankings with the exception of taking away certain personal information (my name etc), cleaning up some things and adding links before posting this here..

Sorry bout the poor grammar and spelling mistakes as I was only 20 and just beginning college

have a look and tell me how you think I did..

http://www.geocities.com/tit084/zoomba/home.html

OHL rankings

http://www.geocities.com/tit084/Ohltop.html

VernonForrest is offline   Reply With Quote