HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Great Game Theodore!

Closed Thread

Old
02-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Mats NAslund

vCash: 50
Great Game Theodore!

He was a bit week on the first goal giving up a bad rebound but other then that he was mistake free again tonight!
I thought Ryder Zednik Begin Rivet Ribeiro and Koivu all had a good game as well. Not Montreal's best performance but we must applaud them for going for the points in OT.

One more thing...I thought Perrault complimented Koivu and Zednik very well again tonight. Not the ideal wing man but he's been doing the job. If Zednik can ever get out of his slump (although) playing very well Montreal will have 2 scoring lines again. Koivu has been awesome lately scoring something like 15pts in his last 10 games..imagine if Zednik could burry a few!

Last edited by Mats NAslund: 02-26-2004 at 09:37 PM.
Old
02-26-2004, 09:38 PM
RE-HABS

vCash: 500
37 saves, he has been pretty solid since coming in the Leaf game Saturday night. It is almost like he has stepped up his game because he knows his team needs him more than ever right now to solidify that playoff spot.

Old
02-27-2004, 12:25 AM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

This is the first time I've seen you compliment him. I always come down on you when you come down on him, but I'll make sure I give you credit for this.

Old
02-27-2004, 12:45 AM
tinyzombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund
He was a bit week on the first goal giving up a bad rebound but other then that he was mistake free again tonight!
I thought Ryder Zednik Begin Rivet Ribeiro and Koivu all had a good game as well. Not Montreal's best performance but we must applaud them for going for the points in OT.

One more thing...I thought Perrault complimented Koivu and Zednik very well again tonight. Not the ideal wing man but he's been doing the job. If Zednik can ever get out of his slump (although) playing very well Montreal will have 2 scoring lines again. Koivu has been awesome lately scoring something like 15pts in his last 10 games..imagine if Zednik could burry a few!
Not to nitpick... ok, i'll nitpick. He did kick out some bad rebounds tonight. I think we got lucky. They also hit 4-5 goalposts. However, he did make some big saves and does seem to be hot again...go theo!

Old
02-27-2004, 02:34 AM
Duster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raketheleaves
Not to nitpick... ok, i'll nitpick. He did kick out some bad rebounds tonight. I think we got lucky. They also hit 4-5 goalposts. However, he did make some big saves and does seem to be hot again...go theo!
I agree. We got lucky. Boston was all over the Habs during a good part the game, particularly when the Bouillon-Breezy tandem was on ice. Thornton's line just dominated down low when those two were on and the Cube just doesn't have the size to handle power forwards. Rivet played great as did Koivu. Dagenais should be sent down or benched IMO. He's a one dimensional pylon. I hope CJ gives Ward another chance. Imagine what Ribs and Ryder could do with a large physical winger who crashes and bangs.

Old
02-27-2004, 06:46 AM
Malakhov

Send a message via MSN to Malakhov
His second goal was awful, he gave them a rebound, the puck hit the post 4-5 times throughout the game and 37 shots? Give me a break, this was in boston, they give shots on goal like a ***** gives venerial diseases.

Old
02-27-2004, 12:16 PM
Duster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov
His second goal was awful, he gave them a rebound, the puck hit the post 4-5 times throughout the game and 37 shots? Give me a break, this was in boston, they give shots on goal like a ***** gives venerial diseases.
And your point is?

Closed Thread