HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Russia
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Nogomyach v2.0 (football/soccer)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-13-2011, 07:32 AM
  #551
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Actually he played the 90min. yesterday in the first match of the season with the youth or reserve as you say team. Keep track then.

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 07:50 AM
  #552
kiluj
Registered User
 
kiluj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Samara, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by finchster View Post
I have a question regarding Krylia Sovetov Samara. Recently they signed an 18 year old Canadian, Joseph DiChiara, to a three year deal. I know nothing about Russian football so I am hoping someone here can give me an opinion on the management of this club and its ability to train and produce young players. I am pretty sure he is the first Canadian to be signed by a Russian club, are there many North American players (if any) in the RPL?
Hehe, I am from Samara. But I don't know much about Krylia of this season. Last season they were bad. I'll keep an eye on this guy.

kiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 08:24 AM
  #553
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Last year they were close to bankruptcy and they managed to not get relegated it was no small task. Go to their official website you'll have the info. Like I said he played the full game yesterday for the reserves.

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 10:43 AM
  #554
NMF78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Belgium
Country: Belgium
Posts: 549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkin View Post
The Russian League is certainly less corrupt that SerieA...

Those are beyong stupid comments you're making without ANY proof or argument.

I'll say it again Russian League has never been better and is now top 5 in Europe.

top 6 i would say, on par with Portugal (best leagues in Europe are in Spain, England, Germany, Italy and France)

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 11:00 AM
  #555
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
France??????????? They have not won a single trophy since 1996...
Ukraine and Scotland have won more than France historically that tells you something...
And I'm not even talking about the boring games most of the time there...It's the leagues were talking about here.

Spain-England Germany Italy then Russia-Portugal-Hollande-France Ukraine...

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 11:23 AM
  #556
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiluj View Post
Hehe, I am from Samara. But I don't know much about Krylia of this season. Last season they were bad. I'll keep an eye on this guy.
well being from Samara you should know as it's historically one of the most corrup teams in modern Russian history off the filed and on the field (Terek - KS remember that game?). Last year I read a bookie's interview that up to 40% of the matches in PL are fixed. Being from Rostov I can 100% say that Amkar game was fixed a few others, a whole bunch were paid off while in the first division in 2008, game against CSKA in 2006.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 11:25 AM
  #557
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkin View Post
The Russian League is certainly less corrupt that SerieA...

Those are beyong stupid comments you're making without ANY proof or argument.

I'll say it again Russian League has never been better and is now top 5 in Europe.


http://eng.kc-camapa.ru/cgi-bin/newsprn.cgi?2515

He's probably playing with the reserves. Great club great stadium great fans but lacking money right now. I'll keep track on him if I can!
But where was he born? Did he like got sign by Samara while playing in like Winnipeg???????????

untill you learn how to talk to others with respect you have sucessfully made it to my ignore list, for whatever it's worth. probably, based on your ways not much to you.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 11:43 AM
  #558
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Wow those were beyond stupid comments!

Anyhow Krylya Sovietov Samara is a great team with a great history well loved in their region and well supported!

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 03:30 PM
  #559
finchster
Registered User
 
finchster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Belgorod
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 7,576
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to finchster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkin View Post
He's probably playing with the reserves. Great club great stadium great fans but lacking money right now. I'll keep track on him if I can!
But where was he born? Did he like got sign by Samara while playing in like Winnipeg???????????
Dichiara is from Toronto and played for a private football academy named Spartacus Soccer Club. The guy running the academy is Russian and many of his players end up with scholarships to American schools. My guess is this kid has a higher professional potential and academy management thought he should pursue professional opportunities.

From what I have read, he has signed a 3 year deal worth $120,000 a season which is extremely good money for any Canadian youth player. If he would have signed for Toronto FC or Vancouver, he could have expected $20,000-$40,000 a season so his choice is obvious.

I just hope he did his research about where he was going so he doesnít have a huge culture shock. I havenít been to Samara but I can imagine the life in Toronto is a little different form Samara. I went to Kiev with some Canadians who had no idea what to expect, needless to say they felt lost.

finchster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 03:44 PM
  #560
kiluj
Registered User
 
kiluj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Samara, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by finchster View Post
I just hope he did his research about where he was going so he doesn’t have a huge culture shock. I haven’t been to Samara but I can imagine the life in Toronto is a little different form Samara. I went to Kiev with some Canadians who had no idea what to expect, needless to say they felt lost.

kiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2011, 04:07 PM
  #561
NMF78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Belgium
Country: Belgium
Posts: 549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkin View Post
France??????????? They have not won a single trophy since 1996...
Ukraine and Scotland have won more than France historically that tells you something...
And I'm not even talking about the boring games most of the time there...It's the leagues were talking about here.

Spain-England Germany Italy then Russia-Portugal-Hollande-France Ukraine...
that might be your opinion, but the uefa league rankings say France is the 5e league in Europe, Russia the 7e

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 12:31 AM
  #562
VladNYC
Registered User
 
VladNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 6,746
vCash: 500
CSKA...what is the matter with you? Pushkin is a good poster and has asked you a legit question. Your shtick has gotten really old here. You are starting to sounds like a 1980s refusnik.

VladNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 07:52 AM
  #563
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
The UEFA rankings are worth as much as the FIFA rankings...Not Much

France Ligue1 is as overrated as England National Team...They have won almost nothing and especially nothing in years. 2 trophies in 55 years of 3 then 2 Euro Competitions and none in 15 years please...And the games are most of the time beyond boring.

Spain-England Germany Italy Russia-Portugal-Hollande-France Ukraine is the reality.

Shakhtar 2009 Zenit 2008 CSKA 2005 Porto 2003-2004 Feyenoord 2002 even Galatasaray 2000 those are teams-league with WINS in this millenium. I don't see France there and they didn't even came close, completely outplayed 0goal 5 against in the two finals they played...

What about your league where do you rate it now and historically?

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 02:17 PM
  #564
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladNYC View Post
CSKA...what is the matter with you? Pushkin is a good poster and has asked you a legit question. Your shtick has gotten really old here. You are starting to sounds like a 1980s refusnik.
virtual world is free, one can say whatever he wants - but there are limits of respect - the guy has none; therofore, he goes to nomans land in my book.

and I know truth hurts, but we can be a bunch of ederasty and call white black and black white, feel free being like that.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 02:18 PM
  #565
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
what a win by Rostov!

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 02:44 PM
  #566
kiluj
Registered User
 
kiluj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Samara, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cska78 View Post
what a win by Rostov!
Fixed result by corrupted team.

kiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 05:30 PM
  #567
NMF78
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Belgium
Country: Belgium
Posts: 549
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushkin View Post
The UEFA rankings are worth as much as the FIFA rankings...Not Much

France Ligue1 is as overrated as England National Team...They have won almost nothing and especially nothing in years. 2 trophies in 55 years of 3 then 2 Euro Competitions and none in 15 years please...And the games are most of the time beyond boring.

Spain-England Germany Italy Russia-Portugal-Hollande-France Ukraine is the reality.

Shakhtar 2009 Zenit 2008 CSKA 2005 Porto 2003-2004 Feyenoord 2002 even Galatasaray 2000 those are teams-league with WINS in this millenium. I don't see France there and they didn't even came close, completely outplayed 0goal 5 against in the two finals they played...

What about your league where do you rate it now and historically?

The uefa league rankings are a pretty accurate rating if you ask me and french teams have done a lot better in the champions league (which is the world best football league) just look at Ol Lyon and Marseille's results in that competition.

My league? If by that you mean the Belgian league at the moment we are worth what we are ranked by uefa, somewhere between 10-14 position. Historically, we have 2 teams that have won European Trophies, Anderlecht (5 including supercups) and Mechelen (one) but nothing in the last 2 decades. Anderlecht was a European powerhouse from 75 tot 85, but the team can't compete with all those rich European clubs now.

NMF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 06:37 PM
  #568
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiluj View Post
Fixed result by corrupted team.
never denied that Rostov is as corrupted as KS, but this is not fixed, spartak buys games - they don't seel games.

as a matter of fact I know some people who are working for Rostov and/or were working there and can name you (unless I already have) a few 100% fixed/thrown games...but than again you seem to be another EDERAST, so what the point? MedvePutiFursMudkos all the way from the ze bottom of my heart!

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2011, 06:39 PM
  #569
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMF78 View Post
The uefa league rankings are a pretty accurate rating if you ask me and french teams have done a lot better in the champions league (which is the world best football league) just look at Ol Lyon and Marseille's results in that competition.

My league? If by that you mean the Belgian league at the moment we are worth what we are ranked by uefa, somewhere between 10-14 position. Historically, we have 2 teams that have won European Trophies, Anderlecht (5 including supercups) and Mechelen (one) but nothing in the last 2 decades. Anderlecht was a European powerhouse from 75 tot 85, but the team can't compete with all those rich European clubs now.
I really don't get it, why you wasting your time, these people are blindsided...

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-15-2011, 07:34 AM
  #570
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Yes with the great Rensenbrink! But please supercups don't count.

UEFA rankings takes into account CL and Europa both. The problems with French teams right now is they aren't good enough to win the CL and still not good enough to win the Europa...Please Marseille it's been 11 years since they reached the last 16 of CL.Only Lyon has done "good" but the only time they made the 1\2's they got hammered 4-0 and outplayed for 180min...

While in Europa where they should be better they are still bad.

Valencia Sevilla Sevilla Porto Feyenoord Liverpool A.Madrid(Great Teams from great leagues)Shakhtar Cska Zenit(new forces) where are the french teams????

They are like England NT way OVERRATED.

Historically Ligue1 is not even top 10 right now it's around 7-8 at best. The worst is the play in the league is boring.

Historically France= 1CL 1CWC
Historically Belgium= 3CWC 1UEFA so there you go!!! Along with Ukraine and Scotland you have won more than France!

Right now with two trophies in the last 5 years Russia IS WAY AHEAD of France in reality. France is at the moment closer to Holland...who by the way are MILES AHEAD historically!

Rostov 4 Spartak 0 ???

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2011, 08:06 AM
  #571
kiluj
Registered User
 
kiluj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Samara, Russia
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 467
vCash: 500
Tragic news.

The goalkeeper of St. Petersburg "Zenith" Vyacheslav Malafeyev will not be able to take part in the second leg 1 / 8 finals of the League of Europe against FC Twente due to the death of his wife in a car accident.
They have two children.
-----

kiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2011, 01:24 PM
  #572
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
yes tragic, but what's more tragic is that a mother of two coming home from a nightclub at 6am going 150kmh in 90kmh zone failing to stop twice per police's request...some just think they are above the law and that may be - as Russian law is mostly used as a threat to the none-bohema kind of people...but we are all walking under one sky - and god's/nature's law -one can't be above those.
r.i.p.
feel bad for the kids.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-17-2011, 11:57 PM
  #573
Franck
Insolent Upstart
 
Franck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Gothenburg
Country: Sweden
Posts: 7,902
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by finchster View Post
I have a question regarding Krylia Sovetov Samara. Recently they signed an 18 year old Canadian, Joseph DiChiara, to a three year deal. I know nothing about Russian football so I am hoping someone here can give me an opinion on the management of this club and its ability to train and produce young players. I am pretty sure he is the first Canadian to be signed by a Russian club, are there many North American players (if any) in the RPL?
Zenit has/had a Russian-American kid in their reserve team, beyond that I can't think of anyone.
Edit: Apparently his name is Yevgeni_Starikov and he's been playing for Tom Tomsk on loan.

Anyway, if the North American guys in the KHL can adapt to Russia I have no doubts that a footballer who is at a much younger age than the typical North American in the KHL can do the same.


As for match-fixing in Russian football, I just read an article about it in Issue Zero of The Blizzard.


Last edited by Franck: 03-18-2011 at 12:40 AM.
Franck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 07:59 AM
  #574
Pushkin
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 131
vCash: 500
Wow tough draw both favorites...

Spartak got Porto and Shakhtar got Barcelona
Kiev got Braga they must win that one.

Dynamo Kiev will win Europa and Spartak "MIGHT" surprise Porto.

For Shakhtar well what a sight it will be at Donbass Arena!

Pushkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-18-2011, 10:15 AM
  #575
cska78
Registered User
 
cska78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: USA
Country: Russian Federation
Posts: 10,740
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to cska78 Send a message via Yahoo to cska78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck View Post
Zenit has/had a Russian-American kid in their reserve team, beyond that I can't think of anyone.
Edit: Apparently his name is Yevgeni_Starikov and he's been playing for Tom Tomsk on loan.

Anyway, if the North American guys in the KHL can adapt to Russia I have no doubts that a footballer who is at a much younger age than the typical North American in the KHL can do the same.


As for match-fixing in Russian football, I just read an article about it in Issue Zero of The Blizzard.
Jazhic (sp?) played in Russia as well - he's a NT Canada player. Starkov is really Russian imigrant so that doesn't count. De Chiara played for a "russian" club in Toronto.

cska78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.