HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lounge/Date Thread Part XXX-1 - The Chezz Winebottle Edition....

Closed Thread

Old
10-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by anarmandaleb View Post
I promoted Russel from "cool" to "awesome" tonight, cause he went through with it. Not that I had doubts, but anticipating it and seeing it were two different things.
The coma cookies seemed to go over well, even though I forgot the baking soda.
I only had to "EW" at LW-Beaker once. I did, however, have to "EW" at Beaker himself quite a few times.
AD's wife is lovely.
So Russ wore the costume to the game or to the bar..or both?
Coma cookies without baking soda? I'm glad I didn't ask for you to save me some. Only one "EW"...wow I am impressed. It doesn't surprise me, AD comes across as quite the gentleman. So it's really not surprising that his wife is quite lovely.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:45 AM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
So Russ wore the costume to the game or to the bar..or both?
Coma cookies without baking soda? I'm glad I didn't ask for you to save me some. Only one "EW"...wow I am impressed. It doesn't surprise me, AD comes across as quite the gentleman. So it's really not surprising that his wife is quite lovely.
In the street on the way to the bar, after the game. We went to the hotel so he could get changed into it, and as soon as he came out of the elevator, these two girls wearing outfits that consisted entirely of their underwear ran over to him and asked to take a picture with him.

Who knew that mojo is really a pink elephant costume?

Old
10-26-2008, 12:51 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
In the street on the way to the bar, after the game. We went to the hotel so he could get changed into it, and as soon as he came out of the elevator, these two girls wearing outfits that consisted entirely of their underwear ran over to him and asked to take a picture with him.

Who knew that mojo is really a pink elephant costume?
lol..not me, or I would have ordered one a long time ago.

Sounds like you all had a pretty good time though. I'll wait to hear the details from the others later on today.

Old
10-26-2008, 05:09 AM
Galchenyuk x 27

vCash: 50
I just got home, yes...6:00 in the morning I just walked in the door.

First off all, we didnt go to Hurleys. We ended up next door at Brutopia.
Now, at Brutopia, must say I had conversations with JMMR, Russel, Mcphee and Beaker, mostly JMMR. All 4 of them were super nice guys.
Everyone was very nice, was a pleasure to meet everyone (Ana, LW, AD, Fido, riverside habs fan, thats all i remember, hope im not leaving anyone out...AD's wife too).

Once everyone decided to leave I invited JMMR and riverside to come with me and my friend to my other friends club. They accepted the invitation and we had a great time. JMMR is honestly one of the funniest guys in the world.

We baught a bottle of vodka and theirs only 1 word to describe JMMR.....WASTED!!!!!!
I have video proof...Youtube videos will be up LATE Sunday night.
Me and Riverside had a good laugh while I was drivig the 2 of them back to their hotel.

now, Im going to bed, i have a few pics to post on sunday and let me tell you, the JMMR videos are priceless

goodnight

Old
10-26-2008, 07:27 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
I just got home, yes...6:00 in the morning I just walked in the door.

First off all, we didnt go to Hurleys. We ended up next door at Brutopia.
Now, at Brutopia, must say I had conversations with JMMR, Russel, Mcphee and Beaker, mostly JMMR. All 4 of them were super nice guys.
Everyone was very nice, was a pleasure to meet everyone (Ana, LW, AD, Fido, riverside habs fan, thats all i remember, hope im not leaving anyone out...AD's wife too).

Once everyone decided to leave I invited JMMR and riverside to come with me and my friend to my other friends club. They accepted the invitation and we had a great time. JMMR is honestly one of the funniest guys in the world.

We baught a bottle of vodka and theirs only 1 word to describe JMMR.....WASTED!!!!!!
I have video proof...Youtube videos will be up LATE Sunday night.
Me and Riverside had a good laugh while I was drivig the 2 of them back to their hotel.

now, Im going to bed, i have a few pics to post on sunday and let me tell you, the JMMR videos are priceless

goodnight
Thats awesome!

Old
10-26-2008, 09:24 AM
AD

So I'm up.

After the game, I met up with Mcphee at Hurleys (which was packed beyond belief) and we kinda waited outside for a while. It took them a long time to arrive so I kinda innocently half jokingly stated that maybe they went back to Russel's room to get him into a pink elephant costume.

2 minutes later my wife turns to me and says..:"Uhhmm.. guys.. I see a pink elephant walking on Crescent".

He was an instant hit.

The bouncers at Hurleys weren't too keen on seeing him go inside.. so Mcphee and I moved the party 10meters down to Brutopia.

Had lots of fun with Fido, Russel, Mcphee and Beaker. Wished I could thave talked more to RSHF, LW, Ana, JMMR and Jaydee some more.

Had a headache an hour ago.

Cured now!

Last edited by AD: 10-26-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old
10-26-2008, 09:33 AM
ESunlin

Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
Oh man.... That sounds like a blast. I want to see the pink elephant.... Did he wear it to the game?

Old
10-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Sounds like you guys had a really good time. It definitely was pretty quiet here without all of you around.

Old
10-26-2008, 10:27 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AD View Post
So I'm up.

After the game, I met up with Mcphee at Hurleys (which was packed beyond belief) and we kinda waited outside for a while. It took them a long time to arrive so I kinda innocently half jokingly stated that maybe they went back to Russel's room to get him into a pink elephant costume.

2 minutes later my wife turns to me and says..:"Uhhmm.. guys.. I see a pink elephant walking on Crescent".

He was an instant hit.

The bouncers at Hurleys weren't too keen on seeing him go inside.. so Mcphee and I moved the party 10meters down to Brutopia.

Had lots of fun with Fido, Russel, Mcphee and Beaker. Wished I could thave talked more to RSHF, LW, Ana, JMMR and Jaydee some more.

Had a headache an hour ago.

Cured now!
Hair of the dog?

Old
10-26-2008, 11:16 AM
mcphee

what a night, never knocked off a convenience store before. I'm not naming names but someone owes me $84 and 3 bags of Doritos. I left the take to be split at a later date.

This is how my life works. I had a nice night like I always do with my hf friends, Fido and I did fine in Bons Serge until the lifting the leg incident, but everything's fine now.

It was great meeting some new posters, Riverside, Russel's friend, L'il Winger, Jaydee and the rest whom I've met before.

I get home kind of late, well late for me. I actually slept in, nearly 9 AM which rarely happens. I walk Lenny and then it starts. My buddy has about half a tree in his driveway that he's cut down and giving me for firewood, but I have to go get it now. So, that's done, mt wife tells me that I have to crawl up on the awning/roof of her shop as rain was running in yesterday and it needs to be caulked. Then a few tables have to be carried out from shop to house.

Now it's noon and if anyone even speaks to me before the sun sets, watch the news tonight.

Oh yeah, in the 'yes I'm really that stupid' department, Ana brings a batch of coookies. I didn't see that they were passed around from her seat, so all I know is that Beaker and L'il Winger are offering me cookies. I actually had a quick 70's show moment and thought, 'cookies, is that like brownies now ?' I thought, 'hmm, doesn't seem like Beaker, nor my impression of LW', then I heard Ana mention them and I was greatly relieved, but acted like I knew all the while.

Old
10-26-2008, 11:43 AM
AD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
what a night, never knocked off a convenience store before. I'm not naming names but someone owes me $84 and 3 bags of Doritos. I left the take to be split at a later date.

This is how my life works. I had a nice night like I always do with my hf friends, Fido and I did fine in Bons Serge until the lifting the leg incident, but everything's fine now.

It was great meeting some new posters, Riverside, Russel's friend, L'il Winger, Jaydee and the rest whom I've met before.

I get home kind of late, well late for me. I actually slept in, nearly 9 AM which rarely happens. I walk Lenny and then it starts. My buddy has about half a tree in his driveway that he's cut down and giving me for firewood, but I have to go get it now. So, that's done, mt wife tells me that I have to crawl up on the awning/roof of her shop as rain was running in yesterday and it needs to be caulked. Then a few tables have to be carried out from shop to house.

Now it's noon and if anyone even speaks to me before the sun sets, watch the news tonight.

Oh yeah, in the 'yes I'm really that stupid' department, Ana brings a batch of coookies. I didn't see that they were passed around from her seat, so all I know is that Beaker and L'il Winger are offering me cookies. I actually had a quick 70's show moment and thought, 'cookies, is that like brownies now ?' I thought, 'hmm, doesn't seem like Beaker, nor my impression of LW', then I heard Ana mention them and I was greatly relieved, but acted like I knew all the while.
Ana says she's alive.

I thought we had a deal...

Old
10-26-2008, 11:46 AM
anarmandaleb

Jaydee has this infectious smile. I swear, if you're in a bad mood, it can cure it.

EDIT: Hey, AD, I thought it was you and me against the others, not you and mcphee.

Old
10-26-2008, 11:48 AM
GoneAway

vCash:
Are there any pics?

Old
10-26-2008, 11:50 AM
mcphee

Quote:
Jaydee has this infectious smile. I swear, if you're in a bad mood, it can cure it.

EDIT: Hey, AD, I thought it was you and me against the others, not you and mcphee.
Hah,hah, I took his cash and gave it to some homeless guy wearing a T shirt with 'Call Me Erika' written on the front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Chezz View Post
Hair of the dog?
There's a Fido joke in there but I'm just too tired.

Last edited by Habs10Habs: 10-26-2008 at 12:09 PM.
Old
10-26-2008, 11:55 AM
ESunlin

Send a message via MSN to ESunlin Send a message via Yahoo to ESunlin
I want pictures!

Ok. I'm off to do family pictures () and the TWO project groups. Eish. I'll post when I'm in the groups though, it'll be ****ing boring as hell.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
Hah,hah, I took his cash and gave it to some homeless guy wearing a T shirt with 'Call Me Erika' written on the front.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Galchenyuk x 27

i have like 3-4 pictures and videos but gotta wait till my sister gets home.
Its her camera and I dont know where the USB is.

Ana, thanks for the compliment
you have a pretty nice smile as well.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:32 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaydee96 View Post
i have like 3-4 pictures and videos but gotta wait till my sister gets home.
Its her camera and I dont know where the USB is.

Ana, thanks for the compliment
you have a pretty nice smile as well.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:39 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

I don't know what's worse. The fact that I'm old enough to remember that song. Or the fact that I actually sat here singing along to it.

Old
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Galchenyuk x 27

Quote:

I trusted you, you werent supposed to tell her!

Old
10-26-2008, 12:43 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
I don't know what's worse. The fact that I'm old enough to remember that song. Or the fact that I actually sat here singing along to it.
I won't lie to you. They're both pretty bad. But hey, things could be worse. You could be sportin' a Parros...

Old
10-26-2008, 12:44 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
I won't lie to you. They're both pretty bad. But hey, things could be worse. You could be sportin' a Parros...
Oh did I tell you that my beard and hippie hair are gone?

Old
10-26-2008, 12:45 PM
anarmandaleb

Quote:
Oh did I tell you that my beard and hippie hair are gone?
Wanna make out?

Old
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
GoneAway

vCash:
Quote:
Wanna make out?
Yes...yes I do

Old
10-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
lol..thanks for your honesty "A". But you don't think I would look good sportin a Parros?

Oh and here's my 2 cents for the next thread title.

Lounge/Date Thread Part XXX-2 - The Morning After Edition....

Closed Thread