HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Met Preston and Steve tonight

Old
10-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Richyrich

vCash: 500
OT: Met Preston and Steve tonight

My brother won the fan of the week competition on the preston and steve show this morning. As a result we got to meet Preston and Steve and Kathy (all incredibly nice people, actually shot the **** with us for a few minutes while they could) while they filmed Monday Night Live. We also got free wings, crab fries, beer (although I don't really drink) and t-shirts and what not. Twas much fun

Also, if you get a chance to check out one of the Preston and Steve podcasts do so. They are absolutely hilarious.

Gadzooks!

Last edited by Richyrich: 10-20-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Richyrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 09:35 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richyrich View Post
My brother won the fan of the week competition on the preston and steve show this morning. As a result we got to meet Preston and Steve and Kathy (all incredibly nice people, actually shot the **** with us for a few minutes while they could) while they filmed Monday Night Live. We also got free wings, crab fries, beer (although I don't really drink) and t-shirts and what not. Twas much fun

Also, if you get a chance to check out one of the Preston and Steve podcasts do so. They are absolutely hilarious.

Gadzooks!
OH MY BALLS!!!!!!!

I have been listening to Preston and Steve for over two years now. Actually, I stumbled across their podcasts exactly a year ago and listen to one each night. Literally, EVERY night. While my family is sleeping, I am awake at 2 in the morning crying into my bed sheets because I am laughing so hard.

I actually went to their studios twice and it really isnt that hard to get into. You can email Nick at Nick@WMMR.com and ask him if you could stop by whenever you have a free day. YOu can sit for the entire show or just part of it and you are in the exact same room where they are speaking.

Preston and Steve are office. And so are Kathy, Casey boy, and Nick.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Jim Schennson
Bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
OH MY BALLS!!!!!!!

I have been listening to Preston and Steve for over two years now. Actually, I stumbled across their podcasts exactly a year ago and listen to one each night. Literally, EVERY night. While my family is sleeping, I am awake at 2 in the morning crying into my bed sheets because I am laughing so hard.

I actually went to their studios twice and it really isnt that hard to get into. You can email Nick at Nick@WMMR.com and ask him if you could stop by whenever you have a free day. YOu can sit for the entire show or just part of it and you are in the exact same room where they are speaking.

Preston and Steve are office. And so are Kathy, Casey boy, and Nick.

I think the bolded deserves it's own epic thread.

Jim Schennson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
FlyLife
Nuthin but a G Thang

I miss Preston and Steve, I listened to them back in the days of Y100 in the mornings on the way to school in the morning. Haven't listened to them since I moved out to Colorado over the summer time. They are freaking hilarious though, and I need to start downloading the podcasts again.

FlyLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 11:01 PM
mercury

I was there the day Preston sat in every seat at the then-CoreStates Center before it opened. It was my 14th birthday. I knew almost all of the WDRE on-air staff. Preston was a good guy.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2008, 11:15 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5872
They were better on Y100

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2008, 05:55 AM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson 514 View Post
They were better on Y100
I disagree, Ive been listening to them for a long time, since back in highschool before school and on the way so I guess it has been about 8 years or so now and the show is still just as funny. I think a lot of people stopped listening when Y100 disappeared and then just say they were better back then because they dont know any better. The events they do are much better than when they were on Y100 andthey get the listeners involved in the events and the show more which is awesome. I think they have had so much success because everyone that meets them thinks they are the coolest people, their success has not gotten to their heads one bit.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2008, 08:58 AM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Wait you dont really drink?

I dont understand.

DeadPhish5858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2008, 11:13 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5872
I agree that they success hasn't gone to their heads, but I don't know, I tried listening, occasionally still do, but it seems different now.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote