Basically I want J.Bo on the team and do not know what would be the best way to that. Maybe at the deadline try to make a trade with Florida. If Florida makes a reasonable offer we will take it. If Florida does not we will wait until July 1st to try to sign him. We will first resign all our UFA that we want then if the Flames have cap space to add J.Bo and fill the rest of the roster then go for it. If not we will have to go another direction.
Last edited by scoringmachine: 10-27-2008 at 12:02 AM.