HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Promo Code

Closed Thread

Old
10-22-2008, 06:28 PM
litflyersfan

vCash: 500
Promo Code

Does anyone have the promo code(s) for Comcast Tix. Last year the code "COMCAST" would allow me to purchase $25 seats for the upper level during weekday games. Just wondering cause I'm 23 years old and just starting out as a financial advisor in Bala Cynwyd. I would like to be able to take current (not many) and prospective (several) clients to games throughout the season without killing my wallet .

If anyone has a code or codes which would allow me to purchase tickets at a reduced cost in comparsion to face value that would be greatly appreciated.

LET'S GO FLYERS!! WIN A FREAKING GAME ALREADY !!!

Old
10-22-2008, 06:35 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1170
I am not sure if HF's rules allow for this to be done publicly but if there is a response, please do so through a private message.

Old
10-22-2008, 06:40 PM
Dynasty

If there's anybody who doesn't have access to tonight's game but has a broadband connection you can watch the game online here: http://www.hockeystreams.com/register/easy

In fact for a small fee of $75 you can watch every game for every team all year long in a very high quality stream...Definitely way better than CentreIce online for a fraction of the cost.

Old
10-22-2008, 06:49 PM
litflyersfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiScreamingEagles View Post
I am not sure if HF's rules allow for this to be done publicly but if there is a response, please do so through a private message.
Miami,

I apologize if I have broken an HF rule. I was trying to find I way to save some money.

Thanks,
Chris

Old
10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by litflyersfan View Post
Miami,

I apologize if I have broken an HF rule. I was trying to find I way to save some money.

Thanks,
Chris
No need to apologize. I am waiting a response from an admin.

Some things can be done through PMs and some publicly. Right now, if someone has an answer fo you, it can be done through a PM.

Old
10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
TheKingPin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
If there's anybody who doesn't have access to tonight's game but has a broadband connection you can watch the game online here: http://www.hockeystreams.com/register/easy

In fact for a small fee of $75 you can watch every game for every team all year long in a very high quality stream...Definitely way better than CentreIce online for a fraction of the cost.
do they have blackouts?

Old
10-22-2008, 07:02 PM
ForsbergIsOdin

Send a message via AIM to ForsbergIsOdin
I use hockey streams as well and i did use Center Ice online last year. I am already happy with my choice to change.

O and no Black outs

Old
10-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Beakermania*

Or you could get it for free

http://www.myp2p.eu/index.php?part=sports

Old
10-22-2008, 07:31 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

I'm going to close this thread to be in compliance with the rules below.

Such info for promo codes can't be made public.

Quote:

Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission. Abuse of the PM system is based on member complaints. The only exception is moderator approved ticket exchange threads. If you have a website or business, you may include the link to your site in your signature ONLY. Links to other forums or to incentive-based promotions may NOT be included in signatures. If you own a sports-related website, you may also submit your link to the Friends page on hockeysfuture.com. Unsolicited advertising may result in a permanent ban and your site being blacklisted. While we encourage posters to cite sources and articles with links to websites, they are not to be posted by members with a vested interest in bringing traffic to those sites. In other words, if you work for a site (paid or not), do not post links to its articles. Photos and photo galleries are not subject to this restriction. If you wish to advertise on HFBoards or Hockey's Future please contact sales@craveonline.com
Also a link to a sticky that GKJ posted: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=545580

Last edited by MiamiScreamingEagles: 10-22-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Closed Thread