HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Calgary Flames
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How's Bertuzzi looking so far?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-04-2008, 01:05 PM
  #26
Flinch*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,652
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi View Post
Whats up with 5 goals and no assist though? He was always a set up guy first and foremost. If he can keep up this goalscoring pace, he should be over 70 points playing on that top line.
2002 is over. Let it go.

Flinch* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2008, 06:30 AM
  #27
HurtsDonut*
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Canada
Country: Croatia
Posts: 930
vCash: 500
Sooo how's Bertuzzi doin?

HurtsDonut* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2008, 09:30 AM
  #28
Lunatik*
 
Lunatik*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lethbridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtsDonut View Post
Sooo how's Bertuzzi doin?
too many giveaways, not great at back checking... but good with the puck and making some great passes and offensive plays... i would say he has still exceeded expectations to this point

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2008, 10:38 AM
  #29
puck_08
Registered User
 
puck_08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 655
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatik View Post
too many giveaways, not great at back checking... but good with the puck and making some great passes and offensive plays... i would say he has still exceeded expectations to this point
he still looks awesome with his passes in the offensive zone.. his neutral zone play is tough to watch though. Still a top 6 forward, and I think you are right about still exceeding expectations.

puck_08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2008, 02:38 PM
  #30
clownshoes
Registered User
 
clownshoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Windowless room
Country: Azores
Posts: 494
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck_08 View Post
he still looks awesome with his passes in the offensive zone.. his neutral zone play is tough to watch though. Still a top 6 forward, and I think you are right about still exceeding expectations.

He is passing well, but a top 6 forward that has'nt scored in 18 games is bordering on a bust if he doesn't contribute some goals soon. He's on pace for 19 total right now.... and dropping. Don't get me wrong, I totally hope he busts.

clownshoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2008, 09:07 AM
  #31
Lunatik*
 
Lunatik*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lethbridge
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,918
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by clownshoes View Post
He is passing well, but a top 6 forward that has'nt scored in 18 games is bordering on a bust if he doesn't contribute some goals soon. He's on pace for 19 total right now.... and dropping. Don't get me wrong, I totally hope he busts.
not all top 6 forwards score alot of goals, he has taken a role of playmaker on our 2nd line... 50+ points for Bwertuzzi is not a bust

Lunatik* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2008, 02:15 AM
  #32
monster_bertuzzi
registered user
 
monster_bertuzzi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Vancouver
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,510
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinch View Post
2002 is over. Let it go.
I said 70 points, not 100.

monster_bertuzzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2008, 12:00 PM
  #33
GoFlames
Registered User
 
GoFlames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,690
vCash: 500
Well it is good to see all can stop wringing their hands as his goal drought is over. And what a way to end it. The thing I forgot about Bert was his passing... that has been a real plus IMO

GoFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.