Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Atlanta Thrashers @ Boston Bruins l 10/25 l 7 ET l NESN

Old
10-26-2008, 06:00 PM
Hamilton Brian

vCash: 500
Late with this but having missed the last piece of last night's game, I was very happy to read the scorelines in the paper this morning and learn of Lucic's hattrick! Awesome!

Hamilton Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Watch it right here:

dafoomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 08:47 PM
krauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafoomie View Post
Watch it right here:
Thank-you for that, waited until the end of Sportscenter today for the highlights and still didn't get to see all of it. That last goal is especially impressive, winning the puck along the boards and taking it to the net - can you imagine if this kid continues to get better, he is going to be unstoppable.

krauts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyonder01 View Post
godfather i'm quite sure krauts understands all of this

the fact is in making his point glorydaze took krauts quote out of context and basically said he should read "hockey for dummies"... when you read krauts whole quote it is very clear he is talking about the love for Krejci in that specific game

now when glorydaze is called out for it he is unwilling to admit or apologize... not very classy if you ask me
I'm really way too tired to keep covering this. Here is the original post, in it's entirety:

"Very nice analysis. Doesn't look from TV like you had any trouble finding a seat in there.

I'm not sure I understand all of the love for Krejci here, from where I was sitting he seemed to have the puck a lot but did something dumb with it every time. Flame away if you will but I just wasn't impressed. I thought he and Savard had similar games to be honest. But Savard was especially awful, giving the puck away in a couple of prime spots. But that is the Savard that I have been watching for the last couple of years, you never know what you're going to get; it can be very very good or very very half-hearted.

Studs:

Ference (I know he choked it at the end there once but he was one of the only ones I saw going all out at least most of his shifts)
Bergeron
Fernandez (looked poised; didn't crawl around on his knees for most of the game)

Duds:
Savard
Kessel
Stuart"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You obviously thought he was just talking about this game, and I took it to encompass more than that. However, even if he (krauts) was talking about one game, I still totally disagreed with his opinion and thought it was idiotic, and it has nothing to do with post count (give me a break) or just because his opinion differed from mine. It was because he could offer absolutely zero to back up his statement. Krejci did not do something "dumb with it every time", if anything it was the opposite.

I questioned krauts further, and he had nothing to support his statements. I can tell you about several plays in the offensive zone where Krejci made heads up plays to set up PJ (at least twice) and other linemates who should have scored, but did not.

Does that mean Krejci made a dumb play?

I can also site plays that Krejci made on the PK, one in particular stands out where he intercepted a pass, and then skated the puck up ice 1 on 3, killing time and allowing his linemates to change up.

Was that a dumb play?

If krauts wants to say that he was only talking about one game, that's fine. I apologize to him for taking a statement concerning Krejci in the TOR game and carrying it over into the ATL GDT. I do still stand by the statement that he should read "Hockey for Dummies", if he thinks that Krejci made numerous "dumb plays" in the TOR game. If anything Krejci was one of the few "smart" players that night, and in general he is one of the brightest young players I have seen in a long time of watching B's hockey.

The thing I find amusing about all of this is that it was OK for krauts to say that Krejci did something dumb with the puck every time he had it (without any proof), but that I need to get over myself because I said he should read "Hockey for Dummies"...oh, the irony.

ps thanks for the Looch highlights, dafoomie.

GloryDaze4877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Krejci Knows Techno
Playoffs *****

anyone have a picture of this 4-6 year old kid with the b's logo on his chest puffing his chest up for the camera? frickin hilarious

Krejci Knows Techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 09:31 PM
Scooter13z

Send a message via AIM to Scooter13z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes Welker View Post
anyone have a picture of this 4-6 year old kid with the b's logo on his chest puffing his chest up for the camera? frickin hilarious
I've seen him a couple times this year (last night and one of the preseason games I think). Everyone goes crazy when he's on the screen I love it.

Scooter13z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Diskothek

Quote:
Oh man, that kid was great! This was my first game of the season, against Atlanta, I hope he's at the next one I go to.

Diskothek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-26-2008, 10:08 PM
dafoomie
Eat Mor Chikin

Send a message via AIM to dafoomie
Quote:
Fan of the game, that kid was a riot. The montage they showed at the end of the game on NESN has a brief shot of him on the scoreboard.

dafoomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2008, 02:42 AM
HockeyF3ind

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkfan77 View Post
This, everyone, is a Canadiens fan.

Have you seen this? [/QUOTE]

thanks for the views hockey nerds!

HockeyF3ind is offline   Reply With Quote