HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

DET - PIT Trade

Old
11-08-2008, 08:58 AM
mytor4*

vCash: 500
On the origional offer i wouldn't do it if i was a Pens fan.Dats is good but Malkin is going to by great. His offensive talant is just much better than dats.I remember talking with my poolie buds when Crosby and Ovechkin were the talk at our draft day that i thought that an up and comming player was going to be better than both. That player was Malkin.Malkin will win more Art Ross trophys than both combine when all is said and done imo.

mytor4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:01 AM
JTG

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Holiday View Post
Once again, the concept of a takeaway.

If you watch him play you notice a lot of his takeaways come from when the other team's forwards break out of the zone. Lidstrom doesn't have a magic effect on people.

Either way, Malkin is great, Datsyuk is great, I am ignoring this thread.
Where did I say anything about Lidstrom in that post? I said the system that Detroit employees might have something to do with how many takeaways Datsyuk has.

You pretty much supported my fact that the other teams forwards are essentially funneled towards him on their breakouts.

JTG is offline   Reply With Quote