HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

How 'bout them Bolts?

Closed Thread

Old
03-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Laches

vCash: 500
How 'bout them Bolts?

They've looked pretty good tonight, actually. If they hold on to win, they will be tied for the lead in the East, and the second-highest point total in the NHL.

If it weren't for Andy Murray, Torts would be a cinch for the Adams. I'm so glad we let him go so we could bring in Ron Low.

Old
03-01-2004, 09:22 PM
sickboy35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laches
They've looked pretty good tonight, actually. If they hold on to win, they will be tied for the lead in the East, and the second-highest point total in the NHL.

If it weren't for Andy Murray, Torts would be a cinch for the Adams. I'm so glad we let him go so we could bring in Ron Low.

he's not a sather suck up!! just another thing to hate about tlb!!

Old
03-02-2004, 08:50 AM
kazo

Anybody think TB would be interested in a Mironov for Mike Egener deal? Egener was drafted in the 2nd round last year and is a big, physical defenseman. Mironov could be a useful addition for added depth for TB.

Old
03-02-2004, 09:10 AM
Fletch

I doubt it...

Mironov for a fourth? Perhaps, although I don't know the Bolts' blueline too well. I do think that Mironov could be helpful to a playoff team on a third pairing (no joke). If the Devils took a flyer on Malakhov a couple years ago, Mironov can make some sense.

Old
03-02-2004, 09:42 AM
kazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch
Mironov for a fourth? Perhaps, although I don't know the Bolts' blueline too well. I do think that Mironov could be helpful to a playoff team on a third pairing (no joke). If the Devils took a flyer on Malakhov a couple years ago, Mironov can make some sense.
I'd love to try and pry Egener out of TB but you're right, Mironov would probably be asking for too much.

Old
03-02-2004, 03:16 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

you'll remember that before sather had to deal bobo out of edmonton he was considered ballpark top 20 dman but really fell off the wagon in chicago so we got him for just a 4th. of course he hasn't ever gotten back to where he used to be but he's a much better rounded player now. i'd venture so far that he'd be a great second pairing dman on a WELL COACHED team.

Closed Thread