HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

LAK-Pitt

Old
11-05-2008, 08:09 PM
Kurrilino
Go Stoll Go

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Kurrilino
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy View Post
Since this thread is already going nowhere, let's clog it up with even more ridiculous proposals:

To PIT:
Frolov
Brown
Teubert
1st

To LA:
Malkin
Fedotenko (dump)
Sydor (dump)

Pittsburgh gets two great wingers, a future beast on D and a 1st for a marquee center and a couple of salary dumps.

I don't think LAK does it because I don't see DL wanting to be committed to $16m for two forwards for the next what, seven years? As awesome a 1-2 punch as they would be to go with a great defensive group and some younger talented wingers like Moller and Purcell.

I don't think Pittsburgh do it because despite the fact that it clears a lot of room for them and gives them some great fits on the wing for Crosby (as well as a chance to move Staal over to center on the second line if they believe in him as much as their fans say they do), how do you trade Malkin away unless it makes your team significantly better? I'm not sure this does, although it helps their depth problems a lot.

Anyways, freak out and flame away from both sides... now!
no way..... i think you doesnt follow Kings games to often.
Frolov and Brown are the heart of the Kings.... Teubert will be a beast and our 1st will bring Tavares or Hedman...
There is no reason for that Trade... not even for Malkin....
We wait the Situation like Minnesota and grab up what we could get for free.... We will never ever again trade our Future for a single player

Kurrilino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2008, 08:38 PM
AK

I would die of laughter if Shero pulled this one out of his ass.

AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2008, 08:46 PM
Martyros

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy View Post
Since this thread is already going nowhere, let's clog it up with even more ridiculous proposals:

To PIT:
Frolov
Brown
Teubert
1st

To LA:
Malkin
Fedotenko (dump)
Sydor (dump)

Pittsburgh gets two great wingers, a future beast on D and a 1st for a marquee center and a couple of salary dumps.

I don't think LAK does it because I don't see DL wanting to be committed to $16m for two forwards for the next what, seven years? As awesome a 1-2 punch as they would be to go with a great defensive group and some younger talented wingers like Moller and Purcell.

I don't think Pittsburgh do it because despite the fact that it clears a lot of room for them and gives them some great fits on the wing for Crosby (as well as a chance to move Staal over to center on the second line if they believe in him as much as their fans say they do), how do you trade Malkin away unless it makes your team significantly better? I'm not sure this does, although it helps their depth problems a lot.

Anyways, freak out and flame away from both sides... now!
NO! If Malkin is coming this way, you take one of Stoll/Handzus. and we are not trading our Captain for a package like this.

Martyros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2008, 08:48 PM
ds246pit

The first deal is a joke. One of those Toronto rookies from last month who kept making horrible Staal offers must have changed their nickname.

From a Penguins standpoint i'd do both deals, specially the 2nd one. Malkin won't make LA a playoff team and that first potentially lands another amazing player. In addition we add 3 other top tier players (2 that are already proven). As much as i love Malkin this deal is a no-brainer for Shero to make.

Realistically LA is smart to sit on what they have and run with. Sucks to watch losing seasons but it does eventually pay off! It only takes about 7 years or so and one ping-pong ball to fall your way!

ds246pit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Moses Doughty
LA's offense offends

Thats good for one of them, maybe less for Fro
Please we need to do something about making proposals in their first ten proposals
Can we please do this;300 posts, then you are allowed to make a proposal

Moses Doughty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 09:20 AM
Lemieuxfan

Send a message via ICQ to Lemieuxfan
let's make it 500, only to make sure, that you won't post one soon

Lemieuxfan is offline   Reply With Quote