HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins l 11/6 l 7 ET l NESN/TSN

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-06-2008, 10:38 AM
  #51
WBC8
Registered User
 
WBC8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: HFL 4 Life
Country: United States
Posts: 36,401
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Make-Believe View Post
I wish I had a girl I could talk hockey with.

*cough*hint*cough*HACK*cough*love me*HAAACK*cough-cough*

Sorry all. I just had this thing in my e-throat. Don't you hate when that happens? It's so embarrassing.
She's the one too....I think Kovi has forgotten more hockey then I know...

Whatever guys have these ladies as their significant other's are lucky...Your ladies want to watch the Bruins, ours want to watch The Notebook, Notes on a Scandal and the Piano.....or better yet Lifetime Network...

Although, I did see Elizabeth Berkley on Lifetime once and I must admit I did NOT change the channel.

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 10:44 AM
  #52
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
I hope it's a good game tonight. These Toronto games tend to be snooze fests sometimes.

Morris Wanchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 10:45 AM
  #53
WBC8
Registered User
 
WBC8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: HFL 4 Life
Country: United States
Posts: 36,401
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris Wanchuk View Post
I hope it's a good game tonight. These Toronto games tend to be snooze fests sometimes.
We need Tucker, Domi and Belak back...

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:04 AM
  #54
Zestfule
Registered User
 
Zestfule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: NH
Posts: 385
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
She's the one too....I think Kovi has forgotten more hockey then I know...

Whatever guys have these ladies as their significant other's are lucky...Your ladies want to watch the Bruins, ours want to watch The Notebook, Notes on a Scandal and the Piano.....or better yet Lifetime Network...

Although, I did see Elizabeth Berkley on Lifetime once and I must admit I did NOT change the channel.
Nothing wrong with The Notebook!

Zestfule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:05 AM
  #55
Morris Wanchuk
.......
 
Morris Wanchuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: War Memorial Arena
Country: United States
Posts: 14,982
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Morris Wanchuk
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
We need Tucker, Domi and Belak back...
A Paul Mara right to the face of Tucker would do the trick.


That season was awful, but I give Mara credit. He went against the grain and gave us some of the few moments of toughness that year.

Morris Wanchuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:06 AM
  #56
nicole
Registered User
 
nicole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 34
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nicole Send a message via MSN to nicole
this thread iznt loud enuff!!!!

LETS GOOOOO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:10 AM
  #57
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.
 
Kaoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,631
vCash: 500
Aiight, am I half snapped or is this game not on TSN.

Way too early to be drinking... I can't be half snapped yet. I hardly ever drink and work so that seems outta character a bit.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:11 AM
  #58
nicole
Registered User
 
nicole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 34
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nicole Send a message via MSN to nicole
i think its on sports net, Kaoz!!

and of course NESN.

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:15 AM
  #59
Hawgood_38
Season Tix since '97
 
Hawgood_38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Pumping tires
Country: United States
Posts: 2,002
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Way too early to be drinking... I can't be half snapped yet. I hardly ever drink and work so that seems outta character a bit.
A) It's never too early
B) Drinking and Working leads to greater productivity and high degrees of innovation
C) Reminds me of when I worked at the liquor store in college. It sucked having to work till 2am on a weekend night, but everytime you went to stock the cooler - One for the shelf, one for my liver, one for the shelf, one for my liver... Oh, good times

Hawgood_38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:17 AM
  #60
neelynugs
Registered User
 
neelynugs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Vote Quimby!
Posts: 29,630
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
WHo is that in the avatar?
she looks like the cop that pulled me over down at the jersey shore several years ago. hair was up in her police hat, she took the hat off, and i swear i thought i was on candid camera for some late night cinemax movie. let's just say i didn't get a ticket

neelynugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:21 AM
  #61
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.
 
Kaoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole View Post
i think its on sports net, Kaoz!!

and of course NESN.
Frickin dandy. Just checked and it is so.

On a side note... always good to see new faces around here, some moreso then others

Aiight I'm done, more warning points I do not need

Kessel for a hatty tonight. Book it.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:23 AM
  #62
nicole
Registered User
 
nicole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 34
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nicole Send a message via MSN to nicole
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
On a side note... always good to see new faces around here, some moreso then others

lawlz!!! you guys kill me!!

omg!! i hope Kessel lights it up 2night as well!! GO B'S!!!!!!

nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:23 AM
  #63
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.
 
Kaoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawgood_38 View Post
A) It's never too early
B) Drinking and Working leads to greater productivity and high degrees of innovation
C) Reminds me of when I worked at the liquor store in college. It sucked having to work till 2am on a weekend night, but everytime you went to stock the cooler - One for the shelf, one for my liver, one for the shelf, one for my liver... Oh, good times
That depends on the level of drunkeness, and I try not to do things halfassed. You know how us maritimers are.

I got the work from home gig so I swear half the people I work with are wasted 90% of the time.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:30 AM
  #64
BRUINS FREAK
Registered User
 
BRUINS FREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
lets Go Bruins!!!!!

BRUINS FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:32 AM
  #65
BRUINS FREAK
Registered User
 
BRUINS FREAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
vCash: 500
Is Hnidy Hurt??? He must have a sore fist from all those punches he landed on Niskanen. Poor Kid.

BRUINS FREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:33 AM
  #66
Fredi28
Registered User
 
Fredi28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Medford, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,550
vCash: 500
I'd love to see Ryder pot a couple tonight, get that monkey off his back and go on a little scoring streak. Need to win this one tonight, Toronto is far too close in the standings for comfort!

Fredi28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
  #67
Bridges31
Goon? Lol
 
Bridges31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NH
Country: United States
Posts: 11,992
vCash: 500
Kobasew most likely in:
Quote:
Bruins forward Chuck Kobasew hopes to make a return from his leg injury Thursday against the Maple Leafs. He has been out since the season opener with a fractured leg. Kobasew shared time at practice with wingers Marco Sturm and Blake Wheeler on a line centred by David Krejci. If the B's are reluctant to break up a No. 4 line that has played so well of late, perhaps Wheeler will sit out his first game
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Also, I was on Yahoo yesterday and saw that the Bruins game was going to be available to watch through their site. For anyone that's interested: http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/scoreboa...ukPiB0lSl7vLYF

(Just go down to the scoreboard where it shows the Bruins and Leafs and there is a "watch live" button right there)

Bridges31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
  #68
WBC8
Registered User
 
WBC8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: HFL 4 Life
Country: United States
Posts: 36,401
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by neelynugs View Post
she looks like the cop that pulled me over down at the jersey shore several years ago. hair was up in her police hat, she took the hat off, and i swear i thought i was on candid camera for some late night cinemax movie. let's just say i didn't get a ticket
Lucky you...I'll have to make sure I hit about 90 down there next time and hope she's on duty...

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:49 AM
  #69
WickedBruinsGirl
Registered User
 
WickedBruinsGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Country: Italy
Posts: 14,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 View Post
She's the one too....I think Kovi has forgotten more hockey then I know...

Whatever guys have these ladies as their significant other's are lucky...Your ladies want to watch the Bruins, ours want to watch The Notebook, Notes on a Scandal and the Piano.....or better yet Lifetime Network...

Although, I did see Elizabeth Berkley on Lifetime once and I must admit I did NOT change the channel.
You forgot Grey's Anatomy. I don't have Lifetime Movie Network. I have Center Ice instead.

I'm about 70% excited for tonight's game. I'm worried that the Bruins might lose. But I'll be 80% excited if Kobasew plays.

WickedBruinsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:50 AM
  #70
FONZIE
SPEPATLABFD
 
FONZIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Moved to Wisconsin
Country: United States
Posts: 2,822
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
That depends on the level of drunkeness, and I try not to do things halfassed. You know how us maritimers are.

I got the work from home gig so I swear half the people I work with are wasted 90% of the time.
Haha. I wish I had your gig. I'm tired of working for da man!

__________________
FONZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:55 AM
  #71
WBC8
Registered User
 
WBC8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: HFL 4 Life
Country: United States
Posts: 36,401
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to WBC8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedBruinsGirl View Post
You forgot Grey's Anatomy. I don't have Lifetime Movie Network. I have Center Ice instead.

I'm about 70% excited for tonight's game. I'm worried that the Bruins might lose. But I'll be 80% excited if Kobasew plays.
My type of woman!

WBC8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:55 AM
  #72
Kaoz
Ima Krejciist.
 
Kaoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nova Scotia
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,631
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FONZIE View Post
Haha. I wish I had your gig. I'm tired of working for da man!
Oh I still work for the man, several of them in fact from both the company I work for and the companies we contract for (Nortel).

They just can't tell if I'm doing what they ask or not . Having a drink or two certainly helps with the multiple conference calls to China though.

Kaoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:56 AM
  #73
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: next to the bench
Country: Scotland
Posts: 26,570
vCash: 341
LET"S GO B's

See ya there (if you are going ).

__________________
"Bergeron...Bergeron !!!"
Ladyfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 11:59 AM
  #74
dup7
Registered User
 
dup7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Halifax, NS
Country: Canada
Posts: 559
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
Frickin dandy. Just checked and it is so.

On a side note... always good to see new faces around here, some moreso then others

Aiight I'm done, more warning points I do not need

Kessel for a hatty tonight. Book it.
According the my tv guide, SportsNet East has the Sens/Flyers on tonight...no B's for me

dup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-06-2008, 12:02 PM
  #75
Johnnyduke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,821
vCash: 500
First payback game of the year...

Four days off entering this game. This is an important game to try and keep pace with Montreal and Buffalo while at the same time separating from Toronto.

7-3-3 would look real good.

Johnnyduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.