HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

blurb from TSN......

Closed Thread

Old
03-01-2004, 08:20 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
blurb from TSN......

from this article, TSN's Power Play: Dafoe to Toronto?

Quote:
Where the New York Rangers are concerned, Miller told Power Play on Sunday that GM Glen Sather has told teams to make him offers as any player on his roster is available. But beyond Brian Leetch, Martin Rucinsky and Alexei Kovalev, there hasn't been a lot of interest.

Old
03-01-2004, 08:29 AM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
I find it hard to believe that there is no interest in Simon or Barnaby especially with the way they have been playing of late.

03-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Larry Melnyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
I find it hard to believe that there is no interest in Simon or Barnaby especially with the way they have been playing of late.

I agree 100%..Just some more anti-Ranger bias rearing it's head in lazy reporting like it also does where contracts are concerned and we find out how "expensive" guys like Leetch, Nedved and Kovalev are ebcasue of the long term commityments...

I can't see how there wouldn't be high-to-decent interst in Leetch, Kovalev, Rucinsky, Simon and Barnaby..These guys could really help PO teams..And I wouldn't be surprised if Poti fetches something decent from a team that wants an offensive D-man...Lindros and Messier? I could see teams being interested on a conditional basis..And then where we really get out bounty is for Nedved and Jan "32 games and counting" Hlavac....

Closed Thread