HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Filatov to the OHL?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-08-2008, 07:55 PM
  #1
JF Labbe
 
JF Labbe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cincinnati
Country: United States
Posts: 225
vCash: 500
Filatov to the OHL?

According to the Subury Wolves of the OHL, they've been awarded a transfer for Nik Filatov that they've been waiting on for two months.

http://www.sudburywolves.com/content...news&story=400

What the hell?

JF Labbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 07:57 PM
  #2
DJAnimosity
fear= the mindkiller
 
DJAnimosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Beyond the Infinite
Country: Wales
Posts: 12,958
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to DJAnimosity
Not gonna happen.

DJAnimosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 08:15 PM
  #3
Hugg
Registered User
 
Hugg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Columbus
Country: United States
Posts: 1,776
vCash: 500
From the link:

Quote:
The Blue Jackets' team management are currently assessing Filatov's development at the AHL level and are expected to decide in the coming days whether to either leave Filatov in the AHL or assign him to the Sudbury Wolves.

If Filatov is assigned to the Sudbury, Wolves' fans will have the opportunity to watch one of the most exciting and prolific offensive hockey players in the world.

Hugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 08:25 PM
  #4
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
The Dispatch and the Syracuse paper have both reported Nikita is staying put in Syracuse. He's been told to look for an apartment and such.

You can't blame Sudbury for trying to get the transfer though. At least the Jackets had the option of sending him down.

Nikita scored tonight for the Crunch. He's been rather quiet the past few games, but he has 4 goals and 1 assist in 7 games for the Crunch. For an 18 year old, that's really good.

He's probably be averaging 3 points a game in Sudbury. The Sudbury fans were speculating that he could break 200 points for the season, and for a team that's struggling offensively, they've been clamoring to get Filatov there. As long as Nikita is able to hold his own in the AHL, it's better for Nikita to be challenged there rather than dominating in the OHL.

JacketsFanWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 09:08 PM
  #5
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
Spoke too soon. Filatov with his 2nd goal of the night for the Crunch, plus an assist. He's playing on a line with Mayorov now. Those two seem to be clicking.

JacketsFanWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:00 PM
  #6
sinbin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country:
Posts: 124
vCash: 500
Two goals and a helper tonight for Syracuse in a 6-3 win. This kid is the real deal. MacDonald was centering Filatov and Mayorov. The Columbus future is very bright.

sinbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
  #7
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"
 
leesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Two goals and a helper tonight for Syracuse in a 6-3 win. This kid is the real deal. MacDonald was centering Filatov and Mayorov. The Columbus future is very bright.
I will be happy for the day when I have to admit that I was wrong about GMSH and that he actually knows what he's doing. Go Scott Go!

leesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:17 PM
  #8
Moo
Moooooooooooooooo!
 
Moo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Valrico, FL
Posts: 29,026
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
I will be happy for the day when I have to admit that I was wrong about GMSH and that he actually knows what he's doing. Go Scott Go!
Don't worry. It's all XGMDM's fault for your pessimism around GMSH, somehow, someway, so you'll be absolved of all blame.

Moo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:32 PM
  #9
FeedDaPuck
Registered User
 
FeedDaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Everywhere
Country: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
The Dispatch and the Syracuse paper have both reported Nikita is staying put in Syracuse. He's been told to look for an apartment and such.

You can't blame Sudbury for trying to get the transfer though. At least the Jackets had the option of sending him down.

Nikita scored tonight for the Crunch. He's been rather quiet the past few games, but he has 4 goals and 1 assist in 7 games for the Crunch. For an 18 year old, that's really good.

He's probably be averaging 3 points a game in Sudbury. The Sudbury fans were speculating that he could break 200 points for the season, and for a team that's struggling offensively, they've been clamoring to get Filatov there. As long as Nikita is able to hold his own in the AHL, it's better for Nikita to be challenged there rather than dominating in the OHL.
Yeah - but he did not rent an apartment... Rumor has it - CBJ worked out a great deal on a nice hotel suite. Also, in terms of a point drop - Slick Nik was not able to use his sticks (Nike vs. RBK) in the AHL for the past couple of games... Tonight was the first night... All was good except for the puck in the chin...

Russians, from what I hear are having a blast in Syracuse... Mad Max's GF is there now... Take a look at his play... People seem to forget about him, but he has been playing quite well. They all seem to be enjoying each others company. BTW - Kelly - any info on him?

Now, as for CBJ - Hitch and Vor are still fat! Brass on the otherhand - I honestly wish him luck! Great kid, worked hard - deserves everything!

FeedDaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 10:58 PM
  #10
warlockmb
Registered User
 
warlockmb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solvay New York
Country: United States
Posts: 313
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedDaPuck View Post
Yeah - but he did not rent an apartment... Rumor has it - CBJ worked out a great deal on a nice hotel suite. Also, in terms of a point drop - Slick Nik was not able to use his sticks (Nike vs. RBK) in the AHL for the past couple of games... Tonight was the first night... All was good except for the puck in the chin...

Russians, from what I hear are having a blast in Syracuse... Mad Max's GF is there now... Take a look at his play... People seem to forget about him, but he has been playing quite well. They all seem to be enjoying each others company. BTW - Kelly - any info on him?

Now, as for CBJ - Hitch and Vor are still fat! Brass on the otherhand - I honestly wish him luck! Great kid, worked hard - deserves everything!
No word on Kelly yet but Lindsay Kramer should have something in Sundays paper. The Russian kids are all doing great just wish Starkov was getting more of a chance but has been scratched more than played. Plekhanov is doing well with assists but everyone is paying a lot of attention to his wicked shot and not letting it get off but opening him up for the assists. Mayorov is sick and so is Filatov. They are the two best Rooks I have ever seen play so far in the Cuse. Brassard and Lacosta are in the conversation though. Wilson and Sigalet are also in your future!

warlockmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 11:01 PM
  #11
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
It seems in Syracuse the Russians are benefiting from having each other around, which is something Filatov wouldn't have in Sudbury and you wonder if Mayorov would be doing so well without Filatov.

There was an article on Syracuse.com about Mayorov, and in two months he's gone from barely speaking English to joking around in English.

Last year, it wasn't until Starkov was called up that Plekhanov started coming around (with Starkov translating for him).

Seems like a completely different attitude than with Zherdev (not to pick on him). The young Russians seem to be having a lot of fun and are getting adjusted to North America very quickly. There's a great atmosphere for them in Syracuse.

Has Filatov played center at all in Syracuse? If the Jackets do want to transition him over to center, that's something he needs to learn, and might be one of the few benefits of sending him to Sudbury. Syracuse is stacked at center with lots of veterans, and seems like Filatov is mainly playing wing.

I'm starting to wish Starkov would be traded. There isn't room for him in Syracuse, and he's never going to be a fighter/agitator so he doesn't fit on Syracuse's 3rd or 4th lines. He's too good of a player to be scratched, and he isn't going to be a Hitch type of player anyway. The Jackets might as well trade him to another team who will actually use him. Starkov gave up his chance to play for Denmark in the WJC last spring to stay in Syracuse (even though he was scratched for every game of Syracuse's playoff run). Seems like he's not going to get a shot to play, no matter what he does.


Last edited by JacketsFanWest: 11-08-2008 at 11:06 PM.
JacketsFanWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 11:07 PM
  #12
FeedDaPuck
Registered User
 
FeedDaPuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Everywhere
Country: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 1,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
It seems in Syracuse the Russians are benefiting from having each other around, which is something Filatov wouldn't have in Sudbury and you wonder if Mayorov would be doing so well without Filatov.

There was an article on Syracuse.com about Mayorov, and in two months he's gone from barely speaking English to joking around in English.

Last year, it wasn't until Starkov was called up that Plekhanov started coming around (with Starkov translating for him).

Seems like a completely different attitude than with Zherdev (not to pick on him). The young Russians seem to be having a lot of fun and are getting adjusted to North America very quickly.

Has Filatov played center at all in Syracuse? If the Jackets do want to transition him over to center, that's something he needs to learn, and might be one of the few benefits of sending him to Sudbury. Syracuse is stacked at center with lots of veterans, and seems like Filatov is mainly playing wing.
While I appreciate the previous two posters comments, translation will kill the ability to learn the language quickly. Starkov... he is not really russian... Even though he understands it and speaks it somewhat... Mayorov - I feel that he is the real deal - real soft hands!!!

In reference to Kelly - I watched the goal that Filatov scored a week or so ago - two on basically none - and Kelly passes the puck literally a foot away from the goal line... While it can be viewed as stupid - to me that was NOT an AHL type of play - the guy is seriously unselfish. Just as Filatov - passed on the empty-netter and the hat-trick tonight!

What I think is different this time - Russians really do have talent in Syracuse - Plekhanov - great slapper, decent skating ability; Mayorov - size, hands, skating... Filatov - should be in the NHL...

FeedDaPuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 11:11 PM
  #13
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?
 
Dr. Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jacketstown, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 500
No way Filatov goes to Juniors. Jackets want to be able to call the kid up.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 11:27 PM
  #14
warlockmb
Registered User
 
warlockmb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Solvay New York
Country: United States
Posts: 313
vCash: 500
Filatov has not played center from what I have seen but may have got a shift or two on the road but not sure and do not think so.

Starkov just needs to play more as he is very physical and a all around great player. He is just on a team that is sooooooo deep it has no room for him. He will be a solid AHL player not sure about NHL player yet though.

warlockmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-08-2008, 11:44 PM
  #15
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedDaPuck View Post
While I appreciate the previous two posters comments, translation will kill the ability to learn the language quickly. Starkov... he is not really russian... Even though he understands it and speaks it somewhat... Mayorov - I feel that he is the real deal - real soft hands!!!
I agree that total immersion into a language is the best way to learn.

But, for the first half of last season, Plekhanov struggled and bounced between the AHL and ECHL. His game really picked up when Starkov was called up and Syracuse fans commented that during practice and in games, Stark was frequently seen translating for coaches for Andrey. Stark even translated during tv and radio interviews for Andrey. It's frustrating for a player to be struggling and not able to communicate with coaches.

That probably doesn't apply to Filatov, since he already speaks great English, but hockey-speak is can be different from the normal English you'd learn in school.

On some teams, the Russians form their own little clique and only speak Russian, and that keeps them separate from the rest of the team. But that doesn't seem to be happening with the Russians in Syracuse and it's benefiting them to have someone to quickly translate and speed their learning along. Plus it's to be creating a fun atmosphere for them to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlockmb View Post
Starkov just needs to play more as he is very physical and a all around great player. He is just on a team that is sooooooo deep it has no room for him. He will be a solid AHL player not sure about NHL player yet though.
Starkov is really streaky. Whenever he wasn't getting many minutes for Frölunda , he always struggled. I saw him last year for one of his first games for Youngstown after he had barely played in Syracuse and Elmira, and he looked lost. After a couple games, he had his game back. Being sent down to Johnstown would be the best thing for him now, but he's going to be devastated.

He's developed so much as a player, its too bad to see him not rewarded. The knock against him when he was drafted was he was one dimensional. He turned down a contract with Frölunda to play in the WHL to learn to play better defensively and physically in hopes of being able to play in the NHL. After his rough start in Syracuse last year, his attitude is that he'll do whatever the coaches ask him to do. He's even trying to get fighting pointers from Mirasty. Unfortunately, he's getting away from his game trying to be something he isn't. Unless he gets traded, I doubt he makes the Jackets, and he's likely to be back in the SEL in a couple years. But he's a good example for Filatov and Mayorov. He's still a young guy, but he's been playing NA hockey for a couple years now, and was playing in the SEL as an 18 year old.


Last edited by JacketsFanWest: 11-09-2008 at 12:02 AM.
JacketsFanWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 07:04 AM
  #16
Juneemoon
Registered User
 
Juneemoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,271
vCash: 500
http://blog.syracuse.com/crunch/2008...atov_whil.html

Filatov's greatness isn't a surprise, but the maturity with with he plays the game is a great complement to his raw skill. A lot of guys are fast and shifty; Filatov has a shot that makes it work. I mean, those two goals he scored on Saturday, there was no opening there. And Moose goalie Karl Goehring is still fast enough to cover those cracks. Not against Filatov.

After the game, Syracuse defenseman Jonathan Sigalet said it best: "One day we will be telling our kids we played with him.''

When I talked to Filatov, I told him what Sigalet said. Some 18-year-olds would've come back with a gloating comment. In amazement, Filatov said, "Sigalet said that?''

"Probably, I'll do the same. I'll tell my children I played with such good guys,'' Filatov said. "I feel really good here. It's because the guys are so good to everybody.''

Juneemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 11:02 AM
  #17
Inquiring Minds
Registered User
 
Inquiring Minds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Grandview, Ohio
Posts: 1,163
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedDaPuck View Post
Filatov - passed on the empty-netter and the hat-trick tonight!

What I think is different this time - Russians really do have talent in Syracuse - Plekhanov - great slapper, decent skating ability; Mayorov - size, hands, skating... Filatov - should be in the NHL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneemoon View Post
http://blog.syracuse.com/crunch/2008...atov_whil.html

Filatov's greatness isn't a surprise, but the maturity with with he plays the game is a great complement to his raw skill. A lot of guys are fast and shifty; Filatov has a shot that makes it work. I mean, those two goals he scored on Saturday, there was no opening there. And Moose goalie Karl Goehring is still fast enough to cover those cracks. Not against Filatov.

After the game, Syracuse defenseman Jonathan Sigalet said it best: "One day we will be telling our kids we played with him.''

When I talked to Filatov, I told him what Sigalet said. Some 18-year-olds would've come back with a gloating comment. In amazement, Filatov said, "Sigalet said that?''

"Probably, I'll do the same. I'll tell my children I played with such good guys,'' Filatov said. "I feel really good here. It's because the guys are so good to everybody.''
The more I hear, the more I believe.....

I am going to LOVE this guy

Inquiring Minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 11:32 AM
  #18
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?
 
Dr. Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jacketstown, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 500
I still think this kid ends up in Columbus before this season is over.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 11:39 AM
  #19
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"
 
leesmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 15,329
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
I still think this kid ends up in Columbus before this season is over.
Just in time for the playoff run.

leesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 11:53 AM
  #20
CapnCornelius
Registered User
 
CapnCornelius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,936
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
It seems in Syracuse the Russians are benefiting from having each other around, which is something Filatov wouldn't have in Sudbury and you wonder if Mayorov would be doing so well without Filatov.

There was an article on Syracuse.com about Mayorov, and in two months he's gone from barely speaking English to joking around in English.

Last year, it wasn't until Starkov was called up that Plekhanov started coming around (with Starkov translating for him).

Seems like a completely different attitude than with Zherdev (not to pick on him). The young Russians seem to be having a lot of fun and are getting adjusted to North America very quickly. There's a great atmosphere for them in Syracuse.

Has Filatov played center at all in Syracuse? If the Jackets do want to transition him over to center, that's something he needs to learn, and might be one of the few benefits of sending him to Sudbury. Syracuse is stacked at center with lots of veterans, and seems like Filatov is mainly playing wing.

I'm starting to wish Starkov would be traded. There isn't room for him in Syracuse, and he's never going to be a fighter/agitator so he doesn't fit on Syracuse's 3rd or 4th lines. He's too good of a player to be scratched, and he isn't going to be a Hitch type of player anyway. The Jackets might as well trade him to another team who will actually use him. Starkov gave up his chance to play for Denmark in the WJC last spring to stay in Syracuse (even though he was scratched for every game of Syracuse's playoff run). Seems like he's not going to get a shot to play, no matter what he does.
This is something I talked about last year during all the talk about what to do with Zherdev since he played an east-west game, didn't fit in, etc. Eastern European (and Nordic) players do best with a critical mass of similar players. Pittsburgh, the Rangers and Detroit all had success with their Euro players in part because they had so many of them and they didn't feel isolated the way Zherdev must have with only the Soviet-era relic Fedorov to talk to.

As for Starkov, I've really be impressed with how his maturity developed. Here's a guy who refused to go to juniors because he demanded to play pro. So he ends up all the way down in Youngstown, and struggles at first. But he doesn't pack up and head back to Europe, he gets it back on track and earns his way back to Syracuse.

If Max and Nikita take their show to Columbus next year, perhaps then Kirill has a chance to shine in the AHL. For that matter, perhaps Kirill gets a chance when Nikita is called up this year.

I hope that if the Jackets are going to recall Filatov they do it by late December (a nice Christmas present for the fans, perhaps) or early January so that he has time to adjust prior to any playoff push.

CapnCornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 12:34 PM
  #21
Dr. Fire
What, me worry?
 
Dr. Fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jacketstown, Ohio
Country: United States
Posts: 6,660
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
Just in time for the playoff run.
Not only that, but everyone is on a bit of a high right now, and making a lot of predictions and guesses as to where we end up by the end of the season.

Problem is, you never know where the injury bug will hit, and in years past we seem to always get a rash of injuries at the worst possible times.

we are deeper in the Cuse this year, which helps, and I think in that regard Filatov is one of the first call-ups in the event of an injury to one of our skill guys.

Dr. Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 08:00 PM
  #22
LetsGOJackets!!
Registered User
 
LetsGOJackets!!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Columbus Ohio
Posts: 2,542
vCash: 500
No doubts on this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Fire View Post
Not only that, but everyone is on a bit of a high right now, and making a lot of predictions and guesses as to where we end up by the end of the season.

Problem is, you never know where the injury bug will hit, and in years past we seem to always get a rash of injuries at the worst possible times.

we are deeper in the Cuse this year, which helps, and I think in that regard Filatov is one of the first call-ups in the event of an injury to one of our skill guys.

Nik & Max are going to make things very interesting in the near future.. I am finally loving being a Jacket fan. This is how I envisioned year 3 being.. then when it didn't happen.. year 4 and then year 5. Thankfully we Jacket fans have hung in there..

LetsGOJackets!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 08:39 PM
  #23
JacketsFanWest
Registered User
 
JacketsFanWest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Country: Sweden
Posts: 2,741
vCash: 500
In the latest Puckrakers, it's mentioned that Hitch wants a right handed shot for the PP. Sounds like a job for Filatov.

He shouldn't be rushed, but... that sounds tempting....



Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnCornelius View Post
As for Starkov, I've really be impressed with how his maturity developed. Here's a guy who refused to go to juniors because he demanded to play pro. So he ends up all the way down in Youngstown, and struggles at first. But he doesn't pack up and head back to Europe, he gets it back on track and earns his way back to Syracuse.
Starkov refusing to go to juniors was made out like he was being a baby, but the root cause had more to do the fact that turning down the money from playing pro in Europe caused a financial hardship for his family, and he didn't want to continue that by playing another year of junior. So, there was a certain maturity in his decision, even though he took a lot of flack from the Red Deer fans.


Last edited by JacketsFanWest: 11-09-2008 at 08:48 PM.
JacketsFanWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2008, 10:01 PM
  #24
Cyborg Yzerman
Remember Alf?
 
Cyborg Yzerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Nowhere Land
Country: Sao Tome e Principe
Posts: 4,799
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
In the latest Puckrakers, it's mentioned that Hitch wants a right handed shot for the PP. Sounds like a job for Filatov.

He shouldn't be rushed, but... that sounds tempting....





Starkov refusing to go to juniors was made out like he was being a baby, but the root cause had more to do the fact that turning down the money from playing pro in Europe caused a financial hardship for his family, and he didn't want to continue that by playing another year of junior. So, there was a certain maturity in his decision, even though he took a lot of flack from the Red Deer fans.


Look at you go man, what a champ

Cyborg Yzerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2008, 09:58 AM
  #25
CapnCornelius
Registered User
 
CapnCornelius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 10,936
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacketsFanWest View Post
Starkov refusing to go to juniors was made out like he was being a baby, but the root cause had more to do the fact that turning down the money from playing pro in Europe caused a financial hardship for his family, and he didn't want to continue that by playing another year of junior. So, there was a certain maturity in his decision, even though he took a lot of flack from the Red Deer fans.
I always wondered if that had something to do with it. I think a lot of North American fans don't take into account the financial sacrifice European players make even in playing in the AHL as opposed to the KHL or another Elite European league.

CapnCornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.