HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Fulien Whining

Closed Thread

Old
11-12-2008, 09:29 AM
emb24*

vCash: 500
and i actually thinks the habs are in tough tomorrow the way the B's have been playing...

The Bruins will make a quick exit from the Windy City in order to return home to host the Canadiens tomorrow night at the Garden. Next week, the Bís will face a similar situation when they host Florida on Friday and play at Montreal the following night.

ďUnfortunately we donít have much control over the schedule and itís ironic itís always them waiting for us"

Old
11-12-2008, 09:36 AM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post
and i actually thinks the habs are in tough tomorrow the way the B's have been playing...

The Bruins will make a quick exit from the Windy City in order to return home to host the Canadiens tomorrow night at the Garden. Next week, the Bís will face a similar situation when they host Florida on Friday and play at Montreal the following night.

ďUnfortunately we donít have much control over the schedule and itís ironic itís always them waiti
sigh, i hate when people use the "we dont control it" like the habs do? Just making up excuses for if they lose(which im not sure will be done so easily these days)

Old
11-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post

The Bruins will make a quick exit from the Windy City in order to return home to host the Canadiens tomorrow night at the Garden. Next week, the B’s will face a similar situation when they host Florida on Friday and play at Montreal the following night.

“Unfortunately we don’t have much control over the schedule and it’s ironic it’s always them waiti
"It's ALWAYS them waiting for us".....translation....this will happen for 2 games, 'cause the Feb. 1st game, we are also playing the day before......And the 1st game that it happened, was the 2nd game played overall for them this year...as if they would be sooooooo fatigued already.....

Typical Bruins whining, just preparing themselves in case they lose so they'll have an excuse. Typical loser mentality.....don't hold that against him and his team....it's not their fault....

Old
11-12-2008, 09:46 AM
TheCH*

Come on, you are kind of grasping to be calling that whining. He is just pointing out a coincidence is all i see.

Old
11-12-2008, 09:48 AM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

He's just upset because he gets really out of breath walking around the airports so much.

waffledave
Old
11-12-2008, 09:49 AM
AH

Fulien is still whining about being fired for being a terrible coach.

What's new?

Old
11-12-2008, 11:53 AM
Marc the Habs Fan
MVP

vCash: 567
As soon as I saw they were playing in Chicago tonight, I knew that would be used as an excuse by them. I just expected it to be dished out after tomorrow night's game and not before!

Old
11-12-2008, 12:00 PM
FrankMTL

Didn't we just play Toronto twice on the second game of a back to back??? You don't hear any of us moaning about that...."oh, the NHL must have it out for us!!"

Old
11-12-2008, 12:01 PM
le_sean

vCash: 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
sigh, i hate when people use the "we dont control it" like the habs do? Just making up excuses for if they lose(which im not sure will be done so easily these days)
Exactly. But of course Bruins fans will say it's a big NHL conspiracy for the Habs Centennial.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:05 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

OHHH BOO****INGHOO...we had 2 ****ing long breaks already that ruined some chemistry we had and now play a gazillion games in 10 nights...go whine elsewhere bald fatty.

Old
JMMR

Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Exactly. But of course Bruins fans will say it's a big NHL conspiracy for the Habs Centennial.
Just wait till the Habs win the cup.

Old
LyleOdelein

If anybody is wondering why the Habs have had such a dominating record against the Bruins as of late, look no further than this defeatist attitude. The best way that Julien could address this is say that he has a young team with lots of energy, and even though the travel is an obstacle, he is confident they will come out ready to play hard in Montreal on Thursday. Giving an out for possible failure only shows that he thinks that a loss is a high probability for his team.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyle_Odelein View Post
If anybody is wondering why the Habs have had such a dominating record against the Bruins as of late, look no further than this defeatist attitude. The best way that Julien could address this is say that he has a young team with lots of energy, and even though the travel is an obstacle, he is confident they will come out ready to play hard in Montreal on Thursday. Giving an out for possible failure only shows that he thinks that a loss is a high probability for his team.
Gee I wonder if he realizes that the high probability has nothing to do with the travel schedule and in fact past performance going back two calendar years.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:14 PM
FrankMTL

What a loser attitude they have. Humpty Dumpty already has his excuse prepared "just in case". Don't even venture over to their board. Every thread is basically a b*tch fest about how we're cheap, yet pansies. Oh and Lucic>>> Komisarek in everything from fighting to poetry.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Ross MacLochness

Yup it's the NHL's fault. They want us to have every advantage in our centennial season, so they fixed the schedule to help us. Specifically the Boston games too, they didn't feel comfortable with our 21-4 record against the Bruins since the lockout, so they felt something needed to be done.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:17 PM
LyleOdelein

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH View Post
Gee I wonder if he realizes that the high probability has nothing to do with the travel schedule and in fact past performance going back two calendar years.
Exacly my point. However, even if they couldn't beat the Habs last year, he has an improved team this year. He should try to give them confidence to get over the hurdle, rather than give them excuses for not clearing it. I can't say I'm disappointed with this though.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:20 PM
jnthomas

Send a message via MSN to jnthomas
I wonder... maybe he said that so that the Hab players hear it, but then goes into his lockerroom and tells his players different. Trying to get the Habs to lay off the gas pedal?

Old
11-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Macs

Julien has a looser attitude. That's why he can't keep his job.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:27 PM
WeThreeKings
DJ Nikita

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Don't go over to the Bruins boards, man, they are delusional.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Tuggy

I have to restrain myself from posting over on their board. I just finished reading their thread about the Ruutu elbow and man...were all of them dropped on their heads as babies or something? I honestly don't understand where their opinions come from or what games they watch. They can't speak objectively about anything.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:47 PM
waffledave
waffledave, from hf

No, seriously. The Bruins fanbase on HFBoards is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. They are worse than us. For real.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:49 PM
FrankMTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuggy View Post
I have to restrain myself from posting over on their board. I just finished reading their thread about the Ruutu elbow and man...were all of them dropped on their heads as babies or something? I honestly don't understand where their opinions come from or what games they watch. They can't speak objectively about anything.
Its good for a laugh at least. The world according to Bruins' fans....

Old
11-12-2008, 12:49 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffledave View Post
No, seriously. The Bruins fanbase on HFBoards is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. They are worse than us. For real.
Betcha if Ruutu would have done the same to Savard, they would be crying about how the NHL is out to get them and how dirty the hit was...they are so ****ing pathetic, it's sad.

Also, on of their posters said the Kostitsyn hit on Fisher was dirty...wow...seriously, I wanted to write something obsolete, but didn't

Old
11-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
It's not a board. It's a way to get out of their frustration about the Habs since they can't do it in the real life. They are not interested in being objective and they're not interested in being intelligent. That's not the point. So even with the greatest argument, it would end up as....****ing frenchie, ****ing divers, ****ing classless....

So again, what the point in arguing.....In that case, Julien is whining about 2 freakin games, that we're waiting for them since they're playing the day before. 2....since he uses ALWAYS......Note that 1 one of the 2 games was the second game of the year.....'cause clearly playing back to back games on the 2nd game of the year has to be so tough.....

Julien is just a fragment of what the Bruins board is all about....then you add the racisms and the comments like the great poster Claude Julien keeps writing like "I wish we would slap a puck at Guy Carbonneau's head"....comment that was just removed by Gee Wally....(Wally should removed Claude Julien...would be easier for him and would suddenly raise the bar in this board....though there would still a need for a lot more work to be done.....)

I guess it has everything to do with the inferiority complex against us. As soon as they start beating us, if that can happen for their sake, maybe we'll be able to have decent conversation with them. Until then, it won't happen.

Old
11-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Mustafa*

Quote:
Let them eliminate us 3 times in a row, and beat us 13 times in a row, then we'll become dellusionnal too. And Boston is realy a bad and stupid city, i spent a week there and i want it back.

Closed Thread