HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Tomas Zizka

Closed Thread

Old
03-01-2004, 09:07 PM
Plan 9

vCash: 500
Tomas Zizka

Hello Kings fans. What can you tell me about this guy?

Strengths/weaknesses/potential, etc. Anything constructive would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Old
03-01-2004, 10:12 PM
Mindcircus

Seems to be up and down although he has been up lately. One thing that's positive is his tenacity. He does well when he pinches in the offensive zone and forechecks nicely at times. He also takes the body nicely and plays physical which is welcome. Negatives on the other hand include some questionable decision making in the defensive zone. He looks somewhat tentative at times with the puck like he doesn't know what to do with it. If anyone else cares to add anything feel free. All in all... i don't think he's been as bad as some people believe. I'll leave it to the other guys on here to determine his potential.

Last edited by Mindcircus: 03-02-2004 at 01:18 AM.
Old
03-01-2004, 11:53 PM
Fat Elvis

Good points I think, the one thing he does do poorly is his defensive positioning which is kinda scary. It may mean he doesn't have very good hockey sense. He is a pretty good skater and seems to get his shot mostly on net. He is alright, but I expect a little more consistency from him as he plays more mins.

Old
03-02-2004, 12:10 AM
guzmania

Another of the Kings offensive defensemen. Moves with the puck very well has a decent shot. Can handle his end when he has some D help. Liked the pairing of him and Gleason, they kinda helped each other felt good. Hated him and Modry. Want an O guy on D? We got 'em. Trade ya for a strong mean D guy. Corvo could be had.

Jn 6:66 "...no man can come to me, unless it is given by my Father"
6:54

Last edited by guzmania: 03-02-2004 at 12:18 AM.
Closed Thread