HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Questions for Habs fans (Fantasy hockey)

Old
11-15-2008, 10:06 AM
jokerboysmith

vCash: 500
Questions for Habs fans (Fantasy hockey)

I have a few questions for Habs fans regarding some players / injuries etc. They are fantasy hockey related. any help would be appreciated.
1) A.Kostitsyn - He doesn't seem to be putting many points up recently. Is he still injured from the hit earlier in the season? I also worry that some one else is going to take him out due to his chippy nature. Do you think he will trun it around?
2) Komisarek - It was great to see him finally stand up for himself, however he payed the price. How long is he out for? Is he going to Injured reserve.
3) Halak - I have him as my third goalie. Any insight on a trade or possibly getting more starts in the future?
4) Tanguay - Looks like a great additon. He is curently listed as a LW only, however I beleive he is getting time a RW. How many games has he played @ RW and is he slotted to remain on the right side. Having a player with RW/LW avaliabilty is a huge bonus.

Thanks for any insight or info.

jokerboysmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-15-2008, 11:00 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboysmith View Post
I have a few questions for Habs fans regarding some players / injuries etc. They are fantasy hockey related. any help would be appreciated.
1) A.Kostitsyn - He doesn't seem to be putting many points up recently. Is he still injured from the hit earlier in the season? I also worry that some one else is going to take him out due to his chippy nature. Do you think he will trun it around?
2) Komisarek - It was great to see him finally stand up for himself, however he payed the price. How long is he out for? Is he going to Injured reserve.
3) Halak - I have him as my third goalie. Any insight on a trade or possibly getting more starts in the future?
4) Tanguay - Looks like a great additon. He is curently listed as a LW only, however I beleive he is getting time a RW. How many games has he played @ RW and is he slotted to remain on the right side. Having a player with RW/LW avaliabilty is a huge bonus.

Thanks for any insight or info.
1)He may have had some lingering effects from the hit, he didn't look right but is starting to look better imo. I hope and expect him to pick it up.

2) I don't know how long he's out for. People at HF are making a big deal out of the fight, I don't see it as a big deal, it wasn't a great fight, Komo lost for sure but imo everybody in the world needs to taking a beating every now and then, it puts things into focus, at least for me it does.

3) I can't see Halak getting traded in the near future, but down the road I would expect it as he's a very solid young goalie, and he's either going to want more starts or the Habs will need to cash in an asset at some point.

4) Tanguay is now at RW since Higgins is at LW so I assume he's going to stay there, unless things don't improve for the team and Carbo decides to shake up all the lines.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote