HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Lundqvist All-Star Voting

Closed Thread

Old
11-18-2008, 10:34 AM
ogie

vCash: 500
Lundqvist All-Star Voting

Ok guys. The time has come to get Hank voted into the All-Star game. So far this year he is in fourth place behind. Price, Fleury and Miller. All of whom have worse records and stats than Hank. Here is the total votes as of today.

PRICE 249439
FLEURY 63391
MILLER 49652
LUNDQVIST 44652
THOMAS 26402

Let's get this ball rolling! Take a few minutes out of your day and goto to nhl.com and vote ..for Hank's sake!

Old
11-18-2008, 10:39 AM
Chimp

1. There is already another thread about this.
2. I don't care about the All-Star Game, it's a joke. It's a popularity contest and it's not the best players getting in anymore. It was kind of boring before, but at least an honour for the players attending. Now it's not even that. When an All-Star game stops having the All-Star players, it's very pointless.
3. I don't want Lundqvist to attend the ASG.
4. If Lundqvist himself wants to play and it's him Rangers will send, so be it. Buffalo will send Vanek and Pittsburgh will send Crosby or Malkin anyway. But Lundqvist won't play as a starter. Even if some of you want him to be a starter, you have to cheat big time, because that's what the Habs fans do and they do it en masse.
5. If I would actually vote on something, it would be to try to get an all Maple Leaf starting lineup. That would be hilarious.

Old
11-18-2008, 10:50 AM
levski87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
2. I don't care about the All-Star Game, it's a joke. It's a popularity contest and it's not the best players getting in anymore. It was kind of boring before, but at least an honour for the players attending. Now it's not even that. When an All-Star game stops having the All-Star players, it's very pointless.
3. I don't want Lundqvist to attend the ASG.
4. If Lundqvist himself wants to play and it's him Rangers will send, so be it. Buffalo will send Vanek and Pittsburgh will send Crosby or Malkin anyway. But Lundqvist won't play as a starter. Even if some of you want him to be a starter, you have to cheat big time, because that's what the Habs fans do and they do it en masse.
5. If I would actually vote on something, it would be to try to get an all Maple Leaf starting lineup. That would be hilarious.

Haha, I recently commented on the Habs allstar thread on their board. Very immature fan base to vote every single Habs player on the ballot multiple times and on top to even devote a Firefox based scripting bot to keep doing it. Never seen such losers before. As chimp says though, if Lundqvist goes, so be it but if he doesn't, its 10x better for the Rangers and Lundqvist. IF he does go, it can't all be that bad. He will probably end up playing a period in a barely any contact all star game. You do have the skills competition, but other than that, the whole injury debate people have is a bit over the top.

Maybe we should stop worrying about what WE want from Lundqvist and let Lundqvist decide for himself if the ASG would be a great experience that he would like to participate in.

Old
11-18-2008, 11:04 AM
Melrose_Jr.

As Chimp said.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post

Closed Thread