HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would the Preds ever trade Jordin Tootoo?

Old
11-18-2008, 07:28 PM
SML

vCash: 500
Would the Preds ever trade Jordin Tootoo?

I know alot of people hate this kid, but I've always liked him and pound for pound, I think he's one of the toughest players I've ever seen. Every fight he's in I just find amazingly entertaining. All that said, I don't get to see alot of Preds games. How secure is his position in your lineup and would he ever be available for a trade? If so, what kind of return do you think you could expect?

SML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by SML View Post
I know alot of people hate this kid, but I've always liked him and pound for pound, I think he's one of the toughest players I've ever seen. Every fight he's in I just find amazingly entertaining. All that said, I don't get to see alot of Preds games. How secure is his position in your lineup and would he ever be available for a trade? If so, what kind of return do you think you could expect?
Wayne Gretzky was traded, anyone can be traded

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2008, 07:37 PM
azsharkfan

He'd be attractive to non-playoff contenders.

This guy ranks right up there with Carcillo on the Coyotes.

Takes too many penalties which makes him a liability in my book and the refs look for anything/everything with both of these dudes.

His slashing penalty (one of many last night) turned comical when he tried to defend himself on his way to the box. How can he defend cracking his opponent's stick in half??

azsharkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Soundgarden

He's a fan favorite but I'm sure he'd be traded (or signed) eventually, the fans would hate it though.

Soundgarden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2008, 07:45 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

What are you offering?

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2008, 08:16 PM
DManPreds11

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsharkfan View Post
His slashing penalty (one of many last night) turned comical when he tried to defend himself on his way to the box. How can he defend cracking his opponent's stick in half??
I believe he was arguing the cross-checking penalty. Also "one of many"? Toots was never called last night on a slash, again take off your homer glasses and try to pay attention close to the game. I guess you probably missed the "non" call with Thorton cross checking Nichol twice going after the little man after trying to get away from the yet the smaller Toots along the boards after Hammers hit on Marleau with a CLEAN hit. I believe Lukowich came in and went after Hammer and Toots came up to pull him off. The "BIG JOE" pulled Toots off then hide behind the linesman after Toots dropped his gloves. "BIG JOE" didn't want to go with Toots, why not??

DManPreds11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2008, 12:08 AM
azsharkfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DManPreds11 View Post
I believe he was arguing the cross-checking penalty. Also "one of many"? Toots was never called last night on a slash, again take off your homer glasses and try to pay attention close to the game. I guess you probably missed the "non" call with Thorton cross checking Nichol twice going after the little man after trying to get away from the yet the smaller Toots along the boards after Hammers hit on Marleau with a CLEAN hit. I believe Lukowich came in and went after Hammer and Toots came up to pull him off. The "BIG JOE" pulled Toots off then hide behind the linesman after Toots dropped his gloves. "BIG JOE" didn't want to go with Toots, why not??
Cross-checking, my bad.

This thread is about your Tootoo, not Thornton. Throughout your raging posts today, you radiate pure hate for JT. Ease up buddy. Thornton is not a fighter. Marleau is not a fighter. Thornton grabbed the dude to back him off. Not to fight. The hit on Marlau was clean.

The bottom line is that Tootoo played like a goon last night and the Predators did not benefit and will not benefit long term from his ways on the ice.

azsharkfan is offline   Reply With Quote