HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Notices

Michael Frolik

Old
11-23-2008, 09:55 AM
I May Be Wrong
I May Be The Stig

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to I May Be Wrong
Michael Frolik

I just thought I would give this guy some recognition. He has been a lot more than I expected. His defensive play wasn't something many mentioned but wow didn't know how well developed it is for his age, excellent on his behalf. Also another big time thing I noticed, is that he makes players around him better. All these great passes to Zednik, that are prime scoring chances? Only if Zednik could score! I mean the guy has a knack for knowing what to do with the puck once he gets it. Something this team lacks horribly. He's not afraid to hold on to the puck either, to make the right play, way too many of our players throw the puck around like a hot potato. Great release as well.

I guess what I'm getting at is, we haven't had a prospect of his talent in ages and I think he can definitely be something special if handled properly.

I'm starting to think he can be a poor man's Hossa. I'm more so pointing out Hossa's play, not point production. Strong two way play with great natural offensive talent.

I May Be Wrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2008, 10:07 AM
pb1300
BLEED RED

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=575040

pb1300 is offline   Reply With Quote