HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Pulling a "milan lucic"

Closed Thread

Old
11-24-2008, 06:33 PM
jdmef8vtec*

vCash: 500
funny how Bruins fans cried for a year straight about Komisarek fighting Lucic, sure enough the firt game we lose to them Komi steps up and fights him, coincidence I think not. Same excuse Bruins fans are using for Lucic not fighting Laraque, what was the real point of a winning team going out and looking to fight, same reason Lucic didnt fight saturday night, so if you all wanna call the NHL leader in blocked shots and hits a ***** then beat it and go watch baseball.

Old
11-24-2008, 06:38 PM
Canadian_Brewtality

Do bruins fans have nothing else to do? There are about 10 habs related topics on there board but yet still come here. Amazes me.

Oh wait we have dominated them since the inception of hockey. Makes sense. Bitterness through defeat.

Oh no wait, they almost beat us last year and have won 2 games this year against us, after dropping 12 regular season games in a row, one being a shootout on a lucky goal. Praise Allah the tides have turned. Now they are the kings of hockey.

Oh yah, Lucic is as yellow as the jersey he wears. But hes kewl cause he beats up on people who never fight.

Stay on your own boards. K thanks.

Old
11-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Canadian_Brewtality

BTW the Bruins just reached the finals vs the Sharks.

Should be interesting

Old
11-24-2008, 06:43 PM
TJF

Send a message via MSN to TJF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_Brewtality View Post
Do bruins fans have nothing else to do? There are about 10 habs related topics on there board but yet still come here. Amazes me.
LOL, you guys have more Milan Lucic related threads than anything Montreal related on the Bruins boards. But if thinking that makes you feel a little bit better than so be it.

Old
11-24-2008, 06:45 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJF View Post
LOL, you guys have more Milan Lucic related threads than anything Montreal related on the Bruins boards. But if thinking that makes you feel a little bit better than so be it.
dude dont shame yourself like that, we can easily bring up 20habs related topics in last 2months on your board, sorry were all shocked at how your team is playing kudos.

Old
11-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Punk

Send a message via MSN to Punk
Quote:

Should be interesting
But..But..Weren't the Canadiens already awarded the stanley cup in August?

Old
11-24-2008, 06:53 PM
TJF

Send a message via MSN to TJF
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmef8vtec View Post
dude dont shame yourself like that, we can easily bring up 20habs related topics in last 2months on your board, sorry were all shocked at how your team is playing kudos.
After Saturday nights game there were Lucic threads popping up everywhere on this board.

Anyways it's good for hockey, there's nothing like a Bruins vs Habs rivalry.

Old
11-24-2008, 06:55 PM
habfan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ORRBRUIN View Post
There is not a person in ALL of hab land that would not LOVE to have Lucic. The problem with the Habs line up all (well not all) skill no brawn. It is a big joke here in Bean-town and across the hockey world that your "coach" a guy that played his whole career with his gloves glued to his hands makes any comment on any player's toughness . Your "coach" disgraced what the Habs stand for, Skill, and pride especially on a special night for your franchise. To put on that sideshow on ROY night a guy that singlehandedly won two Cups for your franchise was embarrassing to watch.

I love the roll reversal though It's kind of funny. It must be the new generation of Hab fans, Lowering your hockey standard in what you expect from your team these
days.
En fait tres drole.

I suppose I never noticed that Carbonneau was reluctant to drop the gloves because I was too busy spewing venom on the biggest coward to ever lace up a pair of skates, Ken Linseman.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:03 PM
eph1413*

Funny how nobody, including BGL himself, will acknowledge that he has shown up his combatant in fights before and has put his arms up to the crowd to get them going after a fight. BGL speaks very well and his ego is huge, but his words are pretty empty in my opinion. Lucic was excited that he finally got a hold of Komisarek and beat him badly. He was also pumping up a crowd that has been far too apathetic towards the Bruins in recent years. Lucic is no coward and I can't wait for this fight to happen because BGL will probably hug him, take a couple to the face, and then send rabbit punches to the back of Looch's head and you'll all call it a huge win.
I think you guys have to look at this more objectively. Looch is NOT scared of Laraque, just as Komi wasn't scared of Lucic (but might be now).
Nobody in Boston is stooping to the levels of making fun of any handicaps Laraque might have or talking non-stop to the media about how great of a fighter you are, or talking about how "ugly" Lucic is even though I'm sure he gets more women than most of you have gotten in your life at 20 years old. That's for Hab players and some "fans".

Last time posting on this board. Don't feel like I'm being insulting. Just pointing out what I see on the ice and on this board.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:
Originally Posted by habfan4 View Post
En fait tres drole.

I suppose I never noticed that Carbonneau was reluctant to drop the gloves because I was too busy spewing venom on the biggest coward to ever lace up a pair of skates, Ken Linseman.
well done thats a name ill never forget, funny how Boston gets to dictate what makes a hockey player. Real fans my butt, where was any of you's when the rink was 3/4 empty the last 5 years, talk about true hockey fans please. FACT BOSTON AS BEEN IN THE BOTTOM 20th-26th IN ATTENDANCE FOR 5 YEARS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, LETS ALL HOP ON THE BANDWAGON.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:08 PM
habfan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eph1413 View Post
Funny how nobody, including BGL himself, will acknowledge that he has shown up his combatant in fights before and has put his arms up to the crowd to get them going after a fight. BGL speaks very well and his ego is huge, but his words are pretty empty in my opinion. Lucic was excited that he finally got a hold of Komisarek and beat him badly. He was also pumping up a crowd that has been far too apathetic towards the Bruins in recent years. Lucic is no coward and I can't wait for this fight to happen because BGL will probably hug him, take a couple to the face, and then send rabbit punches to the back of Looch's head and you'll all call it a huge win.
I think you guys have to look at this more objectively. Looch is NOT scared of Laraque, just as Komi wasn't scared of Lucic (but might be now).
Nobody in Boston is stooping to the levels of making fun of any handicaps Laraque might have or talking non-stop to the media about how great of a fighter you are, or talking about how "ugly" Lucic is even though I'm sure he gets more women than most of you have gotten in your life at 20 years old. That's for Hab players and some "fans".

Last time posting on this board. Don't feel like I'm being insulting. Just pointing out what I see on the ice and on this board.
I love being lectured on objectivity by Bruin fans. All last year we (Hab fans) had to put up with an avalanche of absolute first rate ******** about Komisarek and now that the Bruin's golden boy is getting his equal share (right or wrong) it's suddenly an afront to good sportsmanship.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Iwishihadacup

Quote:
I love being lectured on objectivity by Bruin fans. All last year we (Hab fans) had to put up with an avalanche of absolute first rate ******** about Komisarek and now that the Bruin's golden boy is getting his equal share (right or wrong) it's suddenly an afront to good sportsmanship.
too bad everything is so one sided in Goon's land

Old
11-24-2008, 07:17 PM
habfan4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmef8vtec View Post
well done thats a name ill never forget, funny how Boston gets to dictate what makes a hockey player. Real fans my butt, where was any of you's when the rink was 3/4 empty the last 5 years, talk about true hockey fans please. FACT BOSTON AS BEEN IN THE BOTTOM 20th-26th IN ATTENDANCE FOR 5 YEARS. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, LETS ALL HOP ON THE BANDWAGON.
Boston is a first rate hockey town, I'd never suggest otherwise.

What I take issue with is Boston fans who have selective memories. After over a year of romper room ******** about Komisarek being a coward we get to treated to a pile of sanctimonious crap when the tables are turned.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:18 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
Well listen .... he got the better of Komisarek .. and like it or not.. Mike is out of the lineup for 1 month because of it. All related to a fight against Lucic.

I don't see the point in him fighting BGL, since its big #8 he had a problem with. If he had backed down from Komisarek the next night, sure.. there may be a point there to be made.
He's not out of the lineup because he got beat up. He agravated a shoulder injury

Old
11-24-2008, 07:21 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:
Boston is a first rate hockey town, I'd never suggest otherwise.

What I take issue with is Boston fans who have selective memories. After over a year of romper room ******** about Komisarek being a coward we get to treated to a pile of sanctimonious crap when the tables are turned.
your absolutely right, i made the same point in my post at the top, just nice to take a jab to the kidneys.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:22 PM
TheCH*

I don't know why people keep responding to those ruins. We all know Lucic is a pansy, he'll get whats coming to him some time this year.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:24 PM
mariolemieux66

Send a message via Skype™ to mariolemieux66
Quote:
Originally Posted by itscalledhawkey View Post
I am guessing you never had a groin injury, you can't win the RUN FORREST RUN award with a groin injury.
I have heard people in Boston never use this area of their body...

Old
11-24-2008, 07:27 PM
jdmef8vtec*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCH View Post
I don't know why people keep responding to those ruins. We all know Lucic is a pansy, he'll get whats coming to him some time this year.
he's not a pansy, and if you wouldnt take him here your an idiot. Bruins fans make him to be more then he is a human being that plays hockey very well.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:30 PM
Peter Puck

Quote:
Of course they are obsessed with the Habs:

29-30
45-46
46-47
51-52
52-53
53-54
54-55
56-57
57-58
67-68
68-69
70-71
76-77
77-78
78-79
83-84
84-85
85-86
86-87
88-89
01-02
03-04
07-08

Old
11-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Pascal

Quote:

Should be interesting
They're mighty confident after winning 2 games against us... after losing 12 in a row

They're better this year but once Savard cools down and Thomas comes back to earth they will fall back.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Newhabfan

We should really have a board discussion on what is the tolerated level of intrusion from Bruin fans on these forums. I agree that we should show more class then what we expect from them, meaning they should be allowed to post - however there has to be some sort of limit on the number of aggressive posts one bruin fan can make on one of our threads. It does become tiring and irritating in the long run.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:36 PM
Spooner st

Quote:

Oh wait we have dominated them since the inception of hockey. Makes sense. Bitterness through defeat.

Oh no wait, they almost beat us last year and have won 2 games this year against us, after dropping 12 regular season games in a row, one being a shootout on a lucky goal. Praise Allah the tides have turned. Now they are the kings of hockey.

Oh yah, Lucic is as yellow as the jersey he wears. But hes kewl cause he beats up on people who never fight.

Stay on your own boards. K thanks.
strangely lot's of habs fans in the bruins treads also

Old
11-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Spooner st

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
They're mighty confident after winning 2 games against us... after losing 12 in a row

They're better this year but once Savard cools down and Thomas comes back to earth they will fall back.
maybe you should realize the bruins are not just savard or thomas . take them seriously. the sooner the better.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Bruins fans are getting fat heads with all their team's success, same thing happened to us last year so it's understandable. Their team has been bad for so long, so now they are in first place they are living it up. I don't see it lasting but we'll see.

Old
11-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Habnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhabfan View Post
We should really have a board discussion on what is the tolerated level of intrusion from Bruin fans on these forums. I agree that we should show more class then what we expect from them, meaning they should be allowed to post - however there has to be some sort of limit on the number of aggressive posts one bruin fan can make on one of our threads. It does become tiring and irritating in the long run.
Except that if we would stop starting ridiculous threads about Lucic they wouldn't come, right? Can't have it both ways.

Closed Thread