HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

NHL 09 for PS3 Questions

Old
11-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Jon Jordan

vCash: 500
NHL 09 for PS3 Questions

Hi All,

Any help is greatly appreciated.

When is the 3rd jersey code coming out? Anyone know?

And I love this game but there are a few things that drive me nuts. First off, they need to have roster updates more frequently. When can I expect another?

Second, even with the first roster update, they've still left prominent prospects out and have some incorrect information. Ty Wishart comes to mind. Doesn't even exist on the Norfolk Admirals. Is that not completely unacceptable, coming from the maker of the game, to anyone else??? Or am I just too picky?

Finally, in dynasty mode, is there any way to turn off waivers or at least disable the computer from being able to sign free agents/make waiver claims? The game is so realistic and then out of nowhere somebody's signing some 9-year-old girl to play goal. (Sabrina something-or-other? Anyone else seen this? Lame.)

Thanks!

JJ

Jon Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2008, 08:39 PM
One Man Rock Band
Slater's Gonna Slate

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofbor44 View Post
Hi All,

And I love this game but there are a few things that drive me nuts. First off, they need to have roster updates more frequently. When can I expect another?

Second, even with the first roster update, they've still left prominent prospects out and have some incorrect information. Ty Wishart comes to mind. Doesn't even exist on the Norfolk Admirals. Is that not completely unacceptable, coming from the maker of the game, to anyone else??? Or am I just too picky?

Finally, in dynasty mode, is there any way to turn off waivers or at least disable the computer from being able to sign free agents/make waiver claims? The game is so realistic and then out of nowhere somebody's signing some 9-year-old girl to play goal. (Sabrina something-or-other? Anyone else seen this? Lame.)

Thanks!

JJ
I think the first roster update was to fix the NHL rosters.. the next one, probably after the jersey code is released, will fix the AHL rosters.

One Man Rock Band is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-25-2008, 05:26 PM
bam09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofbor44 View Post
Hi All,

Thanks!

JJ
I heard that goalie girl(Ladha) is in the game via grant-a-wish. I am not sure if it's actually true but it would actually explain it.

Roster updates will come out sooner or later. Not enough buyers really use the AHL teams(minus be a pro where most don't care anyway) You probably being just picky.

bam09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Towers
Is it on Origin?

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Towers
http://nhl09ps3.googlepages.com/

That guy updates the rosters so freaking much.

Just download the rar onto your computer and take the PS3 folder and put it on a USB stick and plug it into the PS3 and copy the roster folder.

Towers is offline   Reply With Quote