HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Vote for the new HF logo...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-03-2008, 04:56 PM
  #1
Opus
Boondoggle
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,924
vCash: 500
Vote for the new HF logo...

Vote here

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:01 PM
  #2
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
#3, not even close.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM
  #3
Jeffler
Shut Up Jeffler
 
Jeffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North York
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,696
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
#3, not even close.
I don't get why everyone is so uppy about #3 - all it is is a stock photo put on top of some text. Its probably the worst one of the bunch, people just feel its "traditional".

Actually switch to each of the themes - its the blandest looking one of the bunch when placed in a theme.

Jeffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:06 PM
  #4
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverse Flying V View Post
I don't get why everyone is so uppy about #3 - all it is is a stock photo put on top of some text. Its probably the worst one of the bunch, people just feel its "traditional".

Actually switch to each of the themes - its the blandest looking one of the bunch when placed in a theme.
I don't think it's bland at all. This isn't MySpace, I don't need my eyes ****ed by a pile of sparkly, flashing, overly intricate crap.

This is a message board.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:20 PM
  #5
Cleary84
Registered User
 
Cleary84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,424
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I don't think it's bland at all. This isn't MySpace, I don't need my eyes ****ed by a pile of sparkly, flashing, overly intricate crap.

This is a message board.
Well said, +1 for number 3

Cleary84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:23 PM
  #6
Flyers Fan Forever
 
Flyers Fan Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,813
vCash: 500
I like the one we have now.

Flyers Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:28 PM
  #7
claude boivin lives
flat out spectacular
 
claude boivin lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 2,845
vCash: 500
Yeah, I like the one they have now just fine....but amongst those four choices it was #3 hands down for me. And I see #3 has been the popular opinion, as it's currently way out in front in the poll. The cracked glass effect going on is neat, and I really just wasn't much of a fan of any of the other three choices.

I think it could maybe be cool to keep the one they have now, but just update it with current players. Sorry Dino...sorry Roy.


Last edited by claude boivin lives: 12-03-2008 at 05:34 PM.
claude boivin lives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
  #8
flyersfan97
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,408
vCash: 500
Is one of these Jules's? I'm not voting until I find that out. And if one is, we need the same people who did the All-Star voting to stuff the ballot box for Jules!!!!!

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 06:04 PM
  #9
Jules801
Just Some Broad
 
Jules801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Good Ol' Glassboro
Country: Israel
Posts: 6,489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan97 View Post
Is one of these Jules's? I'm not voting until I find that out. And if one is, we need the same people who did the All-Star voting to stuff the ballot box for Jules!!!!!
Haha...thanks FF..but no, mine's not there. I;m not sure if there are going to be "rounds" of voting, but even if there are... I don't expect to win. The guy that did number 3... Dru... had another submission...and they're both outstanding. He truly does professional work.

I may be good at photoshopping, but graphic design is a whole other animal. Thanks anyway!

Jules801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
  #10
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 17,010
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyers Fan Forever View Post
I like the one we have now.
Dino Ciccarelli and Patrick Roy?

BillyShoe1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
  #11
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW
 
ShawnTHW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 8,935
vCash: 500
Had to go with #3. How could you not?

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 09:45 PM
  #12
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!
 
DeadPhish5858's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: the Shade
Country: United States
Posts: 13,476
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
3. The rest of them sucked.

DeadPhish5858 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 11:27 PM
  #13
flyersfan97
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 5,408
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
Haha...thanks FF..but no, mine's not there. I;m not sure if there are going to be "rounds" of voting, but even if there are... I don't expect to win. The guy that did number 3... Dru... had another submission...and they're both outstanding. He truly does professional work.

I may be good at photoshopping, but graphic design is a whole other animal. Thanks anyway!
Oh, OK then, I voted for #3 as well.

flyersfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-03-2008, 11:44 PM
  #14
nevermore
Cap space since 2005
 
nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Austria
Posts: 11,899
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I don't think it's bland at all. This isn't MySpace, I don't need my eyes ****ed by a pile of sparkly, flashing, overly intricate crap.

This is a message board.
This. #3 as well.

nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.