HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All-star Game Tickets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-15-2008, 12:38 PM
  #1
Diamond57
 
Diamond57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
All-star Game Tickets

I saw a tickets already in sale on a couple of web sites...
I was wondering if they've already open the sale of theses tickets ?

I was hopping that the Bell Center billeterie (sorry don't know how to spell it in english) will sell thoses tickets ...

Anybody have info on that ?

Thanks !

And I'm happy to be a new member of the HF board !

Diamond57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2008, 01:36 PM
  #2
Firthbird
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 595
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Firthbird
Same, Im in Toronto though, so I will be making the trip over; what sites did you find the tix for sale on?

Firthbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2008, 01:45 PM
  #3
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 27,488
vCash: 137
They're not on sale yet. Those must be season ticket holders putting them on sale before they actually get them.

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2008, 03:02 PM
  #4
Diamond57
 
Diamond57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Ok Thanks...

Do you know when it's gonna be in sale ?!

Diamond57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-25-2008, 08:06 PM
  #5
CLJ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Does anyone know if Season Ticket Holders are guaranteed the All-Star Game tickets? I received my STH invoice and it is for 46 games (I assume 41 regulars, and 5 pre-season like last year). There is a special note saying they are in talks w/ NHL about an outdoor game which can bump up the cost for that game and we'd be able to pay the difference or get a refund for that game. But no mention of All-Star tickets.

CLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-26-2008, 12:45 AM
  #6
DieHardHabs
Registered User
 
DieHardHabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
how much was all them tickets u got!? 46

DieHardHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2008, 06:38 PM
  #7
habscup25
Registered User
 
habscup25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MONTREAL
Country: Canada
Posts: 61
vCash: 500
i was told season ticket holders will be contacted late summer for the all-star games tickets. we also have first licks for the packages (skills / game).

habscup25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2008, 06:43 PM
  #8
Seb
Unregistered User
 
Seb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Country: Ireland
Posts: 6,917
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Seb
I'll buy tix on ebay and I don't even care about the price.

It's a once in a lifetime experience I won't miss.

Seb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-29-2008, 07:14 PM
  #9
CLJ
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
I found out that this an NHL event and not a Canadiens event, so the league controls most tickets, thus all season-ticket holders do not automatically receive tickets.

CLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 01:14 AM
  #10
Maliki2
Registered User
 
Maliki2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Saint Albans, VT
Country: United States
Posts: 10,233
vCash: 500
Any news when All Star ticks go on sale?

Just curious and yes some of us in the states are curious about this!

Maliki2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 03:34 AM
  #11
WinCityHypeMachine
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 66
vCash: 500
The only thing I can find is on Stubhub right now.



They're quite expensive though, $883 a ticket for section 404. I think I'll pass.

WinCityHypeMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 03:47 AM
  #12
Clumsyhab
Registered User
 
Clumsyhab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,747
vCash: 500
Will season tickets holders have their seats reserved for thd ASG? Nothing on my invoice is indicating that.

Clumsyhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-07-2008, 06:06 PM
  #13
bib
#believe
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 3,488
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliki2 View Post
Just curious and yes some of us in the states are curious about this!
is that Souray and Rivet in your avatar?

bib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-23-2008, 05:28 PM
  #14
The Price is Right
Registered User
 
The Price is Right's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 782
vCash: 500
OT: When and Where can you buy tickets for the All-Star game in Montreal?

Hey guys I really have to know I can't miss that

The Price is Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2008, 07:26 PM
  #15
VenomZeus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Any updates on the tickets or the announcement as to when they go on sale?

VenomZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2008, 07:28 PM
  #16
JMMR
Registered User
 
JMMR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,350
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to JMMR Send a message via Yahoo to JMMR
None from what I have researched.
If you want to volunteer go to a Habs game anyone over 18 can do so.

JMMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 01:50 PM
  #17
Clumsyhab
Registered User
 
Clumsyhab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 6,747
vCash: 500
UPDATE: As a season tickets holder for the 3rd year, I just got a letter from les Canadiens and I'm guaranteed for 2 seats for the AS skills competition and the ASG!!! Although I got the 2 crappiest seats, still better than nothing. I dunno if they will be on sell for the public, but here are the prices:

Reds and Clubs: Skills = 150$/each, ASG = 250$/each
Whites, Greys, Blues: Skills = 100$/each, ASG = 150$/each

Clumsyhab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 06:16 PM
  #18
AlexCvm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
UPDATE : Ok guys, I spoke with my season tickets representative a week ago.

He told me that NO TICKETS will be available for the general public, NONE.

The NHL took about 60% of the tickets and the other 40% will be sold to season ticket holders only (the longer you have had tickets, the best tickets you will have).

I got mine 3 years ago and I'm in section 319 (going from greys to greys).

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 07:02 PM
  #19
TheCanasianfrasian
Registered User
 
TheCanasianfrasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 851
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheCanasianfrasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
They're not on sale yet. Those must be season ticket holders putting them on sale before they actually get them.
season ticket holders do not have priority acces to the all star game.

and the reason for this is simple. The NHL reserved 12k tickets for themselves to give out to various groups. so that only leaves a little bit under 10k tickets to the general public.

the sale will be 1st come 1st serve.

edit : seems new info has been sent out. The info in my post was what i knew in august. I'll check it out monday at work and update the thread

TheCanasianfrasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 07:06 PM
  #20
AlexCvm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
Did you even read my post?!

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 07:08 PM
  #21
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 33,112
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCvm View Post
UPDATE : Ok guys, I spoke with my season tickets representative a week ago.

He told me that NO TICKETS will be available for the general public, NONE.

The NHL took about 60% of the tickets and the other 40% will be sold to season ticket holders only (the longer you have had tickets, the best tickets you will have).

I got mine 3 years ago and I'm in section 319 (going from greys to greys).
So basically 90% of the people who spent their time voting in Habs players don't even have the chance go and see the game...yeah that sounds fair.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 07:09 PM
  #22
TheCanasianfrasian
Registered User
 
TheCanasianfrasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 851
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheCanasianfrasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCvm View Post
Did you even read my post?!
read my edit.

like i said i will check it out monday at work and will correct my info.

TheCanasianfrasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 07:30 PM
  #23
AlexCvm
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 340
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
So basically 90% of the people who spent their time voting in Habs players don't even have the chance go and see the game...yeah that sounds fair.
Thanks to the NHL, keeping 60% of the tickets...

AlexCvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 08:15 PM
  #24
PyrettaBlaze*
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,264
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCvm View Post
UPDATE : Ok guys, I spoke with my season tickets representative a week ago.

He told me that NO TICKETS will be available for the general public, NONE.

The NHL took about 60% of the tickets and the other 40% will be sold to season ticket holders only (the longer you have had tickets, the best tickets you will have).

I got mine 3 years ago and I'm in section 319 (going from greys to greys).
What's the NHL going to do with 60% of the tickets... ?

PyrettaBlaze* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-28-2008, 08:20 PM
  #25
TheCanasianfrasian
Registered User
 
TheCanasianfrasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 851
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to TheCanasianfrasian
Ok so my boss called me tonight so i took the chance to ask him how its going down. here's how it is

Season tickets holders will have access to the remaining tickets for the allstar game but there are a few catches :

1) its 1 package per account, not per pair that you own. So if you own 3 pairs of season tickets, you still only get 1 package

2) there was a random draw and in the letter they will send the season ticket holders you will be assigned seats, and chose wether or not to buy them, you dont get to choose wich seats you want.

3) you are forced to buy the package, wich includes 2 pairs (4 tickets) for the skills comp, and 2 pairs (4 tickets) for the actual all star game.

seats in the reds and in the desjardins section are the same price
150$/ticket for the skills comp
200$/ticket for the game

for a grand total of 1873.73$ (including taxes and network acces fees)

so that sums it up

PS : there is a good chance i will have 2 pairs for sale for 24th and 2 pairs for the 25th in section 122, row BB.

TheCanasianfrasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.