HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT 11/30 Florida Panthers @ New York Rangers 1:00 PM MSG

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-30-2008, 02:32 PM
  #251
JamesG1221
 
JamesG1221's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDubiToZherdev View Post
Florida isn't that bad of a team. They're actually pretty good.









If a few of us from this board threw on football gear and played the Detroit Lions we'd make THEM look like a pretty good team...There's a reason that they only have 8 wins against the rest of the NHL...aka good teams aka teams that can score aka teams that can play defense aka teams with a power play aka not us...lol

JamesG1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:32 PM
  #252
HAPPY HOUR
Registered User
 
HAPPY HOUR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,253
vCash: 500
Just woke up. Glad I DVR'd that pile of dog **** that passed for the Rangers today.

Can't deny that a lot of us saw this coming.

HAPPY HOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:33 PM
  #253
FromDubiToZherdev*
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Country: Malta
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Anyway to trade Redden?

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
  #254
dkatzism
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
So basically if Lundqvist had allowed even one goal we still would have lost. Pathetic

I'm sorry fans who actually made the effort to come to game.
Bad games happen... Hell, sometimes they even happen at home. Sometimes even against teams the Rangers should beat in a walk.

The worst part about today for me was that we **** the bed in front of a few thousand kids. Now they're all going to go home and tell mummy and daddy how bored they were.

  Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
  #255
z1co80
The Incredible Hank
 
z1co80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Country: Scotland
Posts: 4,901
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDubiToZherdev View Post
Anyway to trade Redden?


NHL 09

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
  #256
FromDubiToZherdev*
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Country: Malta
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan30 View Post
NHL 09
I did!

Corvo and Pitkanen

for

Redden

I came out like a thief.

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:36 PM
  #257
FOXHOUND*
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodside, Queens
Country: United States
Posts: 3,507
vCash: 500
just an absolute embarrassment by the rangers today - way to send the kids home crying

on a positive note, that was novembers last game

hopefully we are able to turn our luck around next month but who knows
ive given up on my cup aspirations after this month anyways

FOXHOUND* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:37 PM
  #258
z1co80
The Incredible Hank
 
z1co80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Country: Scotland
Posts: 4,901
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDubiToZherdev View Post
I did!

Corvo and Pitkanen

for

Redden

I came out like a thief.


I wouldnt be surprised if the CPU team said you have to be kidding i am not taking on that contract

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:38 PM
  #259
FromDubiToZherdev*
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Country: Malta
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan30 View Post
I wouldnt be surprised if the CPU team said you have to be kidding i am not taking on that contract
I think I threw in Dawes

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:40 PM
  #260
z1co80
The Incredible Hank
 
z1co80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Country: Scotland
Posts: 4,901
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromDubiToZherdev View Post
I think I threw in Dawes
Lucky Carolina haha

after a performance like today it makes me feel like trading all my high earners in my dynasty


I traded Rozsival, Dawes, 2nd for Jay Bouw

Prucha, Rissmiller for Joel Lundqvist

z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:43 PM
  #261
Loffen
Wen Kroy
 
Loffen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Soft euro
Posts: 17,124
vCash: 500
It was a promising game until the breakdown in the 2nd period. I hope the guys will do something to wake up here.

The Penguins are next... Crosby and Malkin has both find their groove. We're ****ed!

Loffen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:45 PM
  #262
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangersfan30 View Post
Lucky Carolina haha

after a performance like today it makes me feel like trading all my high earners in my dynasty


I traded Rozsival, Dawes, 2nd for Jay Bouw

Prucha, Rissmiller for Joel Lundqvist
I was actually thinking that almost all of the goals against us tonight were stereotypical NHL 09 goals.

-Magic laser backhand
-Pass right to the goal mouth that gets tipped in
-Breakaway

we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:50 PM
  #263
Banks3rdLineCenter
 
Banks3rdLineCenter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 2,052
vCash: 500
Did anyone see that Lundqvist post-game interview? This guy is just my hero. He gets so angry and disappointed when this team loses and even though this loss wasn't at all his fault he still puts the blame on himself.

Stan tried to make him feel better by saying "You didn't get much help out there" and Lundqvist just wasn't buying that excuse. Than Stan tries to say something about how Ranger teams never play well at home after Thanksgiving and Lundqvist replies, in a dead serious manner, "I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm from Sweden."

If the rest of this team could emulate that attitude we would be absolutely fearsome.

Banks3rdLineCenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
  #264
Blueshirt Fanatic*
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 122
vCash: 500
I dumped Redden and Rozsival which helped to get me Phaneuf and Chara on nhl 09.

But Seriously, Why the **** are the fans booing Rozsival. It is not his fault, he should not be used as a scapegoat. Noone stepped up to be a leader in this game, lack of effort. If they see Florida has success on creating offense through a pressuring forecheck, wouldn't the reasonable thing be to try it yourselves. We dump, and we never retreive it, The opposing D just shoot it back out to center ice and we get caught flat-footed, and rely on Hank to bail us out. They need to wake up if they want to beat Pittsburgh and Montreal this week.

Blueshirt Fanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 02:53 PM
  #265
z1co80
The Incredible Hank
 
z1co80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Country: Scotland
Posts: 4,901
vCash: 50
Kids day at the garden


z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:01 PM
  #266
FromDubiToZherdev*
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Country: Malta
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Well look at this, Redden AND Rozsival got hurt in the span of two games in Dynasty It was a dream come true. I think I traded Rozsival for some good young player.

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:09 PM
  #267
McNashty
HATERS GON' HATE!
 
McNashty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,505
vCash: 827
Send a message via AIM to McNashty Send a message via MSN to McNashty
is sam rosen doing the carolina-green bay game ??

McNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:10 PM
  #268
I Eat Crow
Fear The Mullet
 
I Eat Crow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Country: United States
Posts: 6,084
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyZ View Post
Did anyone see that Lundqvist post-game interview? This guy is just my hero. He gets so angry and disappointed when this team loses and even though this loss wasn't at all his fault he still puts the blame on himself.

Stan tried to make him feel better by saying "You didn't get much help out there" and Lundqvist just wasn't buying that excuse. Than Stan tries to say something about how Ranger teams never play well at home after Thanksgiving and Lundqvist replies, in a dead serious manner, "I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm from Sweden."

If the rest of this team could emulate that attitude we would be absolutely fearsome.
Whoa, if someone could youtube that, I'd appreciate it.

I Eat Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:10 PM
  #269
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungDieHardNYRFan02 View Post
is sam rosen doing the carolina-green bay game ??
Yup. I'm enjoying that right now.

we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM
  #270
All Hail King Henrik
 
All Hail King Henrik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 38
vCash: 500
Terrible loss.

All Hail King Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM
  #271
McNashty
HATERS GON' HATE!
 
McNashty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,505
vCash: 827
Send a message via AIM to McNashty Send a message via MSN to McNashty
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
Yup. I'm enjoying that right now.
he must be having a better time then the dumb ranger game today

McNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:15 PM
  #272
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..
 
offdacrossbar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: da cuse
Country: Tuvalu
Posts: 8,121
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkmonte View Post
I dumped Redden and Rozsival which helped to get me Phaneuf and Chara on nhl 09.

But Seriously, Why the **** are the fans booing Rozsival. It is not his fault, he should not be used as a scapegoat. Noone stepped up to be a leader in this game, lack of effort. If they see Florida has success on creating offense through a pressuring forecheck, wouldn't the reasonable thing be to try it yourselves. We dump, and we never retreive it, The opposing D just shoot it back out to center ice and we get caught flat-footed, and rely on Hank to bail us out. They need to wake up if they want to beat Pittsburgh and Montreal this week.
wow. maybe um...because he was -2 and had ZERO shots on goal for a guy who signed a big contract and who is supposed to be an offensive dman and whos dragging around a -6 after todays debacle.

or perhaps they remember the shorthanded goals that were due to his bobbles at the blue line and stupid blind cross ice passes he makes rather than shooting the puck. and he does that alot.

or his play tonite on the second goal where he was stripped of the puck after he overhandled it to hanks right and that lead directly to the goal.

and im just guessing here. could be something else.

offdacrossbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:31 PM
  #273
Blueshirt Fanatic*
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
wow. maybe um...because he was -2 and had ZERO shots on goal for a guy who signed a big contract and who is supposed to be an offensive dman and whos dragging around a -6 after todays debacle.

or perhaps they remember the shorthanded goals that were due to his bobbles at the blue line and stupid blind cross ice passes he makes rather than shooting the puck. and he does that alot.

or his play tonite on the second goal where he was stripped of the puck after he overhandled it to hanks right and that lead directly to the goal.

and im just guessing here. could be something else.
Those mistakes were weeks ago, forget about them. And booing the guy is not going to help him to play better. It will ruin his confidence. But the point I was making was that he shouldn't have been booed today. One mistake tonight but he had three men pressuring him, and he had no help or support. The whole team played awful, not just him.

Blueshirt Fanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:35 PM
  #274
we want cup
We do not Sow
 
we want cup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 10,649
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkmonte View Post
Those mistakes were weeks ago, forget about them. And booing the guy is not going to help him to play better. It will ruin his confidence. But the point I was making was that he shouldn't have been booed today. One mistake tonight but he had three men pressuring him, and he had no help or support. The whole team played awful, not just him.
I repeat, on the second goal tonight, Betts poked the puck off of his stick.

we want cup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-30-2008, 03:41 PM
  #275
Blueshirt Fanatic*
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 122
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
I repeat, on the second goal tonight, Betts poked the puck off of his stick.
Exactly, people are to quick to blame Rozy, they do not pay attention to details. The goal wasn't his fault. Ranger fans have to look at the team as a whole, not just one player who is struggling.

Blueshirt Fanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.