HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kovalev question

Old
12-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Walkingthroughforest
Johnny be good.

vCash: 500
Kovalev question

I've been out of the country for the entire season so far, so the best I get of my NHL fix is HFboards TSN.ca and a few illegal streams, and i've noticed here on HF that Kovalev has dropped down to the whipping boy from 06-07 again?
What gives? Last year he might as well have been St. Alex and now i've heard him described as a locker room cancer? It's still early in the season and he's not that much below PPG right now, so can someone clue me in here?

Walkingthroughforest is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Travis Moen

He is frustrating to watch but no way as bad as he is described on this board.

Travis Moen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Fire Brunet*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole435 View Post
I've been out of the country for the entire season so far, so the best I get of my NHL fix is HFboards TSN.ca and a few illegal streams, and i've noticed here on HF that Kovalev has dropped down to the whipping boy from 06-07 again?
What gives? Last year he might as well have been St. Alex and now i've heard him described as a locker room cancer? It's still early in the season and he's not that much below PPG right now, so can someone clue me in here?
He's everything but a locker room cancer. He's trying his hardest but it's just not working right now. I am confident everything will go back to normal in his case. You know, unlike in 06/07, the guy is working his butt off, he just doesn't have the confidence going right now, but hey it happens to every great player now and then, look at Kovalchuk.

Fire Brunet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2008, 09:11 PM
kovalost27

Kovalev has been playing really well, just not scoring.

I think their negative reaction to Kovalev is because they put either A Kostitsyn, Plekanec or Kovalev on their fantasy team and they havent been producing as much as last year.

kovalost27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2008, 09:12 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Hedberg made a miraculous save on him in the 1st, once he gets one it will start clicking.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote