HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would you do it? (All Avery talk here)

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-11-2008, 09:59 PM
  #376
FromDubiToZherdev*
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NYC
Country: Malta
Posts: 2,379
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromDubiToZherdev* Send a message via MSN to FromDubiToZherdev*
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAPPY HOUR View Post
Looks like this rumor may have some legs....
More sources?

Avery-Dubinsky-Zherdev
=
Money

FromDubiToZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:01 PM
  #377
pzilla3
Registered User
 
pzilla3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMessiah1194 View Post
good question.

played his guts out for this team.

the **** he pulled when DAL played here I didn't like, but I can get over it.

Whats really going to go wrong if Avery were brought back here?? Vally quits the team?? What?
Avery is not the kind of guy you want in your room, I'm honestly surprised he didn't get chased out of town here like he did in both L.A and Dallas.

To be completely serious his antics were cheeky at best.

pzilla3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:10 PM
  #378
Garv23
Registered User
 
Garv23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rockland, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 967
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMessiah1194 View Post
Whats really going to go wrong if Avery were brought back here?? Vally quits the team?? What?
OK just for arguements sake, let's say that did happen. 1- we'd be losing an excellent back up goalie and 2- Vally is well liked and respected by all his teammates. Do you honestly think that would bode well for this team?

Look, I'm going to cheer for this team until I die, no matter who's on it. I just don't see any benefit in having Avery back here.

Garv23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:17 PM
  #379
Xpaco08
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
The benefit is that we save between 1.2 and 2.5 million dollars against our cap the next couple of years depending on who is traded. When we have guys like Dubi. Z Stall and Girardi all due raises and the fact that the cap may or may not be coming down every little bit helps. Drury and Gomez are paid the big bucks to this team leaders, let them keep him under control.

Xpaco08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:39 PM
  #380
Sony Eriksson*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N. Dallas/NYC
Country: Faroe Islands
Posts: 13,583
vCash: 500
Dallas/Rangers fan here....


I have read a lot of this thread and see people thinking that Dallas will add a prospect or another roster player in this deal. I have see Niskanen mentioned and there is almost a 0% chance he is moved. A prospect not named Benn, Sceviour, Tassone, Vishnevskiy or Sawada may be had however. With the impending retirement of Zubov coming up soon there is no way Dallas is going to move a 22 year old D man that is labeled as Zubov's replacement. Also i see some people mentioning Dallas 1st round pick...Where Dallas sits not they would most likely get the 3rd overall pick and right now that pick is far far to valuable to move. Dallas management has said 100 times that they are not going to move the 1st round pick. Dallas hasn't picked lower than like 25th in the draft in over 10 years or more so that pick wont be moved.

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:41 PM
  #381
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh
 
Burlington Bomb 26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Green Mountain State
Country: United States
Posts: 16,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Dallas/Rangers fan here....


I have read a lot of this thread and see people thinking that Dallas will add a prospect or another roster player in this deal. I have see Niskanen mentioned and there is almost a 0% chance he is moved. With the impending retirement of Zubov coming up soon there is no way Dallas is going to move a 22 year old D man that is labeled as Zubov's replacement. Also i see some people mentioning Dallas 1st round pick...Where Dallas sits not they would most likely get the 3rd overall pick and right now that pick is far far to valuable to move. Dallas management has said 100 times that they are not going to move the 1st round pick. Dallas hasn't picked lower than like 25th in the draft in over 10 years or more so that pick wont be moved.
I don't think people really think Niskanen would be traded to the Rangers, as he is just that good. I think I was one of the people that said if Niskanen was added, I was just saying that, because I love the way he plays, and hope that Jackson/Hull make another blunder.

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:45 PM
  #382
Sony Eriksson*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N. Dallas/NYC
Country: Faroe Islands
Posts: 13,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GongShowHockeyNYR View Post
I don't think people really think Niskanen would be traded to the Rangers, as he is just that good. I think I was one of the people that said if Niskanen was added, I was just saying that, because I love the way he plays, and hope that Jackson/Hull make another blunder.
Hull is the scapegoat for this deal not Jackson...Jackson took Hull's word on Avery. Hull may not be Co-GM much longer anyway.

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:45 PM
  #383
pzilla3
Registered User
 
pzilla3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 276
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Hull is the scapegoat for this deal not Jackson...Jackson took Hull's word on Avery. Hull may not be Co-GM much longer anyway.
Probably a good thing.

pzilla3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:46 PM
  #384
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh
 
Burlington Bomb 26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Green Mountain State
Country: United States
Posts: 16,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Hull is the scapegoat for this deal not Jackson...Jackson took Hull's word on Avery. Hull may not be Co-GM much longer anyway.
I wasn't referring to Jackson towards the Avery mistake, but rather him trading away draft picks. I know many Dallas' fans were very disappointed, and angry, when he traded away last years pick.

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:49 PM
  #385
Sony Eriksson*
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N. Dallas/NYC
Country: Faroe Islands
Posts: 13,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GongShowHockeyNYR View Post
I wasn't referring to Jackson towards the Avery mistake, but rather him trading away draft picks. I know many Dallas' fans were very disappointed, and angry, when he traded away last years pick.
I think the last 1st round pick traded away was by former GM Doug Armstrong..He traded a 1st for Norstrom and previously to that traded a 1st for Nagy.....

Sony Eriksson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 10:54 PM
  #386
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh
 
Burlington Bomb 26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Green Mountain State
Country: United States
Posts: 16,615
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
I think the last 1st round pick traded away was by former GM Doug Armstrong..He traded a 1st for Norstrom and previously to that traded a 1st for Nagy.....
I must've gotten Armstrong and Jackson confused. then.

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 11:14 PM
  #387
Thirty One
portnor, pls
 
Thirty One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Victoria, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,688
vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Dallas/Rangers fan here....


I have read a lot of this thread and see people thinking that Dallas will add a prospect or another roster player in this deal. I have see Niskanen mentioned and there is almost a 0% chance he is moved. A prospect not named Benn, Sceviour, Tassone, Vishnevskiy or Sawada may be had however. With the impending retirement of Zubov coming up soon there is no way Dallas is going to move a 22 year old D man that is labeled as Zubov's replacement. Also i see some people mentioning Dallas 1st round pick...Where Dallas sits not they would most likely get the 3rd overall pick and right now that pick is far far to valuable to move. Dallas management has said 100 times that they are not going to move the 1st round pick. Dallas hasn't picked lower than like 25th in the draft in over 10 years or more so that pick wont be moved.
I wouldn't expect Niskanen or the 1st, but there would have to be something significant coming back. Dallas pretty clearly doesn't want him, and they don't have an AHL team and there isn't a lot of other options out there for them.

Thirty One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 11:25 PM
  #388
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 15,519
vCash: 500
you guys realize Renney did not get enough credit for keeping Avery under control (compared to his antics in LA and Dallas).

I am a firm believer that if hell freezes over and Avery is wearing NYR blue in a few weeks, he won't be the anti-christ he was in dallas.

Besides, Dallas stinks so bad (except when they play us, of course) that Avery was a perfect excuse to explain their dreadful season. They can lose 50 games and just blame Avery and the NHL will just buy it. It's almost as if they got a mulligan for this season and could be in the Tavares/Hedman sweepstakes.

Look, if redden or rosie bounce, I really can't see it being worse with a guy like Potter or Sangs back there. We all know Staal is literally on the cusp of being a star, so why not reward him for his play by making him our Number 1?


Perfect scenario: Trade Redden for Avery and a pick, demote Avery, promote Sanguinetti, sign Sundin

Worst scenario: keep redden and rosie for years, Sundin signs with the habs and scores three GW's against us in a 1st round win against us.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2008, 11:27 PM
  #389
HBK27
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Northern NJ
Posts: 3,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarretJoseph View Post
Yup. Welcome home Avery. Can't wait to see the Debbies have to say about it.
As a Devils fan, I'm all for it - it's very convenient having your most hated player on your most hated team. Plus, it's not like we've been able to beat you guys yet since he left anyway.

HBK27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 12:05 AM
  #390
FromTheSide
Registered User
 
FromTheSide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 23,920
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FromTheSide Send a message via MSN to FromTheSide
oh i suppose avery will just say "sorry for getting in your face" and "sorry for calling you a minor leaguer" and whatever the hell he said to hank and they will instantly forgive him huh?

FromTheSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 12:07 AM
  #391
The Thomas J.*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 18,847
vCash: 500
[quote=TomLaidlaw;16758376]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenTurcotte8 View Post
I sadly moved on when he signed with Dallas but it still hurt a little (like when Optimus Prime dies in the Transformers movie). It's sad but it won't change anything. [/QUOTE]

Awesome reference. I always appreciate a 1980's cartoon reference. Duke taking a snake in the heart in the GI Joe movie was a rough moment as well. I found the clip below. How is Scarlett able to diagnose that he went into a coma so quickly? How did she know he wasn't dead?


You know I always wondered that too, than a couple of years ago I was reading an article on how Hasbro was suppossed to kill both Optimus Prime & Duke, but after the backclash from fans on killing Optimus Prime, they changed the story & had Duke go into a coma, but the story board had already been drawn up & printed so ALL they could do was do a voice over.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 12:12 AM
  #392
The Thomas J.*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 18,847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmortalRanger View Post
oh i suppose avery will just say "sorry for getting in your face" and "sorry for calling you a minor leaguer" and whatever the hell he said to hank and they will instantly forgive him huh?

At this point Avery knows he is going to have to be very humble, wether he means it or not.

If Avery does get traded here & doesn't wind up in Hartford it;s a safe bet he is going to be a good boy for the forseeable future.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 12:35 AM
  #393
ThirdEye
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York
Country: Ukraine
Posts: 11,666
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Thomas J. View Post
At this point Avery knows he is going to have to be very humble, wether he means it or not.

If Avery does get traded here & doesn't wind up in Hartford it;s a safe bet he is going to be a good boy for the forseeable future.
Don't bet on it. He's been the same Avery everywhere he has been

People don't just change overnight. In fact, most the time people never change. Maybe only a superficial level

ThirdEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 01:13 AM
  #394
The Thomas J.*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 18,847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye View Post
Don't bet on it. He's been the same Avery everywhere he has been

People don't just change overnight. In fact, most the time people never change. Maybe only a superficial level
That's good enough for me, & that's what I meant, in any event any trade for Avery will be with the understanding that he is a verbal time bomb waiting to happen.

Listen, Avery isn't a dug addict or an Alkie, he isn't beating his woemn or shooting himself in the leg. he just needs a filter on his mouth. Maybe a broken jaw.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 03:28 AM
  #395
z1co80
The Incredible Hank
 
z1co80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Scotland
Country: Scotland
Posts: 4,900
vCash: 500
I really wouldnt mind bringing Avery back, lets be honest most nights this season we have looked flat and having Avery in the line up would address that, sure he said a few comments about a few players but if it helps the team by bringing him back then i am all for it.

It will be a risky move but if we can save salary and improve the team at the same time for me you have to give it a go. Lets be honest Avery is a dick but i have a feeling that being in New York Avery is a bit different from what he has been like on other teams.

If it was Redden that was getting moved for him i would be even happier to waive his contract bye bye.


Last edited by z1co80: 12-12-2008 at 04:04 AM.
z1co80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 09:08 AM
  #396
MikeyLikesHockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
I am changing my mind on this one.

I would take Avery back...just to inject some Grit into this team.

On the following conditions though. Dallas takes Rosival!!

We send Avery down to the AHL and let him stew a bit, Sign Sundin, and then bring him back up when he promises to start playing nice.

Maybe force him through waivers so his contract doesn't hit us as much. (not sure if it works like that, but could we find a way to cut down on his salary?)

Who would he play with? Gomer of course, he played well on a line with Gomer and Shanny. Simply because of Shanny's shot.

Maybe we could clear up some more cap, and sign shanny as well.

Could we actually get

Shanny - Gomer - Avery
Naslund - Sundin - Zherdev
Dubi - Drury - Callahan
Voros - Betts - Sjo

That is not a bad lineup. Send the kids back down, Prucha, Dawes, and Fritche and let them play on the same line in the ahl. So next year you have 3 guys that play with chemistry from the start.


Last edited by MikeyLikesHockey: 12-12-2008 at 09:25 AM.
MikeyLikesHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 11:06 AM
  #397
jagrgodr
Registered User
 
jagrgodr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Jagr was recently interviewed and he's happy, so its a great interview. He has like 8 paragraphs on the Avery situation, and it appears he heard about it for the first time in the interview - the interviewer didnt want to repeat the "Foul words" and had to write them down on a paper to show Jagr. Jagr liked Avery as a player, thought he was one of the better ones, and almost falls off his chair laughing when the interviewer said they should send Avery to Jagr's team to fix his problems.

This is translated from babelfish, so it sucks

http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/trans...ws%2f4856.html


“[EVERI] IT WAS NECESSARY TO BECOME ACTOR”
- They heard, what scandal broke out in [NKHL] because of your former [odnoklubnika]
on Sean [Everi]'s “Rangers”?

- It heard, it fell down something about its former girl, who now is encountered
with the defender “of Calgary” by Dion By [fanefom]. But that precisely he did say?

- I know, but I will not pronounce aloud.

- Say- say! - asks me [Yagr], as if without noting that it sits with us at the table
Vicat's [perevodchitsa].

- This is what: “Sloppy of seconds”, I write on the paper those two words, because of which
[Everi] of [skhlopotal] disqualification.

- A that this such? - thinks [Yaromir]. - Some jargon… I do not understand
transfer… [Polzovannaya] girl? On the whole, you do know that I do think? - finally
speaks [Yagr]. - If [Everi] would not arrive to Calgary, he such did not say.
Fellow simply worked on the public. He wanted before the match to derive the players from itself
strange command.

- It they disqualified for TWO words to SIX matches. Such in the history [NKHL] not
it was never!

- With someone other of such it did not occur. But [Everi] punished for everything it
past sins. In other words, on the totality. This is the political solution OF [NKHL].

- “Dallas” generally wants so that to Sean they would forbid to appear in the league. But its partners
they recommend to send [Everi] into Russia for the re-education.

- I do not think that it will expel from [NKHL] because of the ethical n. not such already there all
moralists. Faster I will believe, that in the club are dissatisfied by game [Everi] and here
opportunity with it was screwed tighter to part.

But it is necessary to know Sean. Yes, it - bad guy. But this is its image. Strummed. In
to soul he is the [ranimyy], sentimental person.

But still [Everi] it adores troubles, conflicts. And it loves to attract
attention. It has this life. For Sean it would be worthwhile to go in film actors. It would make to itself
elegant career in Hollywood. But it - a good hockey player. Believe me. Speed,
play scent, aim to the gates - everything with Ger. into some matches Of [everi]
was generally the best hockey player “the Rangers”. If in the club they entrust to it, it always
it plays well.

And constantly something it develops. I remember, once we were encountered into the play off “new
Jersey”. So [Everi] it arose before their goalkeeper of fords and began to wave by club.
It did not disrupt rule, but To [marti] was simply enraged. Sean of his attained - it knocked out
rival from the equilibrium.

I think, to Sean strong trainer is not sufficient. As Mike Keenan. So that would hold it in
hedgehog gloves. Then many scandals simply it did not arise.

Generally people with the great conceit never will understand [Everi] and they will always be
to consider as its outcast. But here I cannot receive Sean seriously. In me with it
there were never problems.

- You did leave with it to ice in one component?

- Sometimes. It occurred, we did not show grow prettier game. So Sean approached me and
he spoke with the serious form: “You today played devilishly badly”. And as to me on
this to react? I answered with the sad form: “Excuse, Sean. I know, Sean. I will be
to work in order to improve its indices”. On the whole, anecdote.

- Here this fellow, yes to you into “the advance guard”!

- No! - it waved by the hands Of [yagr] and nearly it fell from the laughter from the chair. - Two years
to me it was sufficient together with it into “the Rangers”. Really it is not possible to devise the lighter
punishment?

jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 11:15 AM
  #398
Bury Your Head
 
Bury Your Head's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,861
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagrgodr View Post
Jagr was recently interviewed and he's happy, so its a great interview. He has like 8 paragraphs on the Avery situation, and it appears he heard about it for the first time in the interview - the interviewer didnt want to repeat the "Foul words" and had to write them down on a paper to show Jagr. Jagr liked Avery as a player, thought he was one of the better ones, and almost falls off his chair laughing when the interviewer said they should send Avery to Jagr's team to fix his problems.

This is translated from babelfish, so it sucks

http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/trans...ws%2f4856.html


“[EVERI] IT WAS NECESSARY TO BECOME ACTOR”
- They heard, what scandal broke out in [NKHL] because of your former [odnoklubnika]
on Sean [Everi]'s “Rangers”?

- It heard, it fell down something about its former girl, who now is encountered
with the defender “of Calgary” by Dion By [fanefom]. But that precisely he did say?

- I know, but I will not pronounce aloud.

- Say- say! - asks me [Yagr], as if without noting that it sits with us at the table
Vicat's [perevodchitsa].

- This is what: “Sloppy of seconds”, I write on the paper those two words, because of which
[Everi] of [skhlopotal] disqualification.

- A that this such? - thinks [Yaromir]. - Some jargon… I do not understand
transfer… [Polzovannaya] girl? On the whole, you do know that I do think? - finally
speaks [Yagr]. - If [Everi] would not arrive to Calgary, he such did not say.
Fellow simply worked on the public. He wanted before the match to derive the players from itself
strange command.

- It they disqualified for TWO words to SIX matches. Such in the history [NKHL] not
it was never!

- With someone other of such it did not occur. But [Everi] punished for everything it
past sins. In other words, on the totality. This is the political solution OF [NKHL].

- “Dallas” generally wants so that to Sean they would forbid to appear in the league. But its partners
they recommend to send [Everi] into Russia for the re-education.

- I do not think that it will expel from [NKHL] because of the ethical n. not such already there all
moralists. Faster I will believe, that in the club are dissatisfied by game [Everi] and here
opportunity with it was screwed tighter to part.

But it is necessary to know Sean. Yes, it - bad guy. But this is its image. Strummed. In
to soul he is the [ranimyy], sentimental person.

But still [Everi] it adores troubles, conflicts. And it loves to attract
attention. It has this life. For Sean it would be worthwhile to go in film actors. It would make to itself
elegant career in Hollywood. But it - a good hockey player. Believe me. Speed,
play scent, aim to the gates - everything with Ger. into some matches Of [everi]
was generally the best hockey player “the Rangers”. If in the club they entrust to it, it always
it plays well.

And constantly something it develops. I remember, once we were encountered into the play off “new
Jersey”. So [Everi] it arose before their goalkeeper of fords and began to wave by club.
It did not disrupt rule, but To [marti] was simply enraged. Sean of his attained - it knocked out
rival from the equilibrium.

I think, to Sean strong trainer is not sufficient. As Mike Keenan. So that would hold it in
hedgehog gloves. Then many scandals simply it did not arise.

Generally people with the great conceit never will understand [Everi] and they will always be
to consider as its outcast. But here I cannot receive Sean seriously. In me with it
there were never problems.

- You did leave with it to ice in one component?

- Sometimes. It occurred, we did not show grow prettier game. So Sean approached me and
he spoke with the serious form: “You today played devilishly badly”. And as to me on
this to react? I answered with the sad form: “Excuse, Sean. I know, Sean. I will be
to work in order to improve its indices”. On the whole, anecdote.

- Here this fellow, yes to you into “the advance guard”!

- No! - it waved by the hands Of [yagr] and nearly it fell from the laughter from the chair. - Two years
to me it was sufficient together with it into “the Rangers”. Really it is not possible to devise the lighter
punishment?
LOL The translation sounds like it belongs in one of the Harry Potter movies.

Bury Your Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 11:22 AM
  #399
GeorgeHamiltonsTan
Registered User
 
GeorgeHamiltonsTan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,229
vCash: 500
im pretty sure i just had an anuerism trying to read that

GeorgeHamiltonsTan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2008, 11:33 AM
  #400
jagrgodr
Registered User
 
jagrgodr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,595
vCash: 500
Russian to English is flipping ridiculous on babel.. its soooooo hard to understand anything, but i did LOL alot when i reread in a harry potter, dramatic fan-fiction kind of way.

jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.