HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Ottawa-Florida

Old
12-04-2008, 02:28 PM
pb1300
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens4Cup View Post
This package is way too much to give up for an impending free agent, and I don't think the Sens are to give up Phillips at any point as he's a lifelong Sen, signed for about a million less than he could make on the open market. Also you can't give up three roster players for one dude, that just doesn't work.

If J-bo does get traded to Ottawa I could see something more like this:
-Brian Lee
-Chris Kelly
-SJ 1st round pick
-Ottawa's 2nd round pick in 2010

Florida is building long-term and if anything they'll be wanting to dump salary quite extensively since they're about to miss the playoffs for the 7th straight season.
I cant see Florida dealing with Ottawa and Vermette not being part of a deal. Martin has always had a man-crush on him, and I think if Bouw goes to Ottawa, Vermette is definitely going the other way.

pb1300 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2008, 02:42 PM
kjsx2

vCash: 500
Correct me if I'm wrong but as per the original deal including Phillips - doesn't he have a NTC??

kjsx2 is offline   Reply With Quote