HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Board cleanup please

Closed Thread

Old
03-03-2004, 12:33 PM
StanleyCH25

vCash: 500
Board cleanup please

Is there a way for the board to be cleaned up a little? I'm seeing 10 threads on Kovalev that could probably all be merged into one. I'm happy to see that Habs fans have something to say about this but how about just making an official "What do you have to say about the Kovalev trade" thread.

It's just a little irritating seeing each hab fan open up a new thread to discuss this.

I'm just as excited as everyone else is but please, let's make the boards a little more usable, shall we?

Old
03-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
I agree, the board is clustered with the same comments all over the place and it's slowing down the board quite a bit.

Old
03-03-2004, 12:55 PM
HABitude

I'm agree with you except when a poster brings a different angle on Kovalev.
Let's say a poster open a new thread about Kovalev being a natural skater for example. I don't see the pertinence of inlighting that aspect on a general thread about Kovi. I mean some angles of his game or skills must been debated on a different thread. If all the thread are merged into one it will end up with a 25 pages thread and nobody will read it entirelly (or if you have 2 hour to spend, wich I don't recommend if you're at work). A special aspect will be seen better with a different thread or will be unseen with a many pages thread.

Administrators of this board should merge similar thread together, I let them the tough job to decide by themselves. Anyway this is no big problemo for me, I'm pretty happy to have Kovi with the Habs so this is a great day for me, I'll won't start a fight with my fists today (very peacefull cool day for me IMO). ...yeah, cool, what's next? Carney ??

Old
03-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Patty Roy

I'm doing my best to clean up this mess, but as you can probably tell this will take some time.

Hopefully many of the threads will just drop off the first page.

Old
03-03-2004, 06:07 PM
toughstuff

Since the announcement of the trade, this board as been very slow. I have, on numerous occasions, not been able to access the site.

This is not a good sign. What will it look like next week at the trade deadline.

Old
03-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughstuff
Since the announcement of the trade, this board as been very slow. I have, on numerous occasions, not been able to access the site.

This is not a good sign. What will it look like next week at the trade deadline.
hfboards is a victim of it's own success: I predict that this board will be down for the whole days on march 8-10th.

Closed Thread