I ordered a replica "blank or customized" version of Gagne's jersey (not the one that was premade without the "A", the A was the whole reason I just did it myself) and instead of stiching the numbers and letters on, they are heat pressed. Also they have this fake stitching pattern on them that's kind of tacky.
So, if you want the C and just decide to get a "blank or customized" jersey from NHL.com, know that you'll be getting a heat pressed jersey if you get a replica.
icejerseys.com has a sweet Richards retro third for $191 US
It includes the following...
The Premier Replica Jersey is engineered and constructed to duplicate the look of on-ice team designs. Front body consists of a comfortable polyester two-way stretch pique. Solid mesh inserts provide ventilation in underarm and back regions (where applicable). Performance polyester engineered interlock or striped knit collar, with NHL shield logo patch sewn to bottom of front collar fabric insert. Front chest crest features a combination of direct stitched embroidery and twill applique. Shoulder crests (where applicable) feature single layer screen printed tackle twill sewn directly to the jersey.
- 'RICHARDS' sewn in Layered twill to jersey
- #18 sewn in layered twill to sleeves and back of jersey
- 'C' sewn in layered twill to front of jersey
- 175g/m2 polyester pique two-way stretch core body
- Polyester interlock detailed trim
- Reebok vector logo embroidered patch on back neck & left sleeve
- Rbk/NHL Official Licensed neck label
- Rbk/NHL jock tag with alpha sizing sewn to bottom left front of jersey