Notices

Peters gets the call finally!

Old
12-07-2008, 02:56 PM
PIMking

vCash: 500
Peters gets the call finally!

Warren gets the call

Im happy about this he deserves a shot. Im assuming that he will be up there as long as prust is hurt. Heck he made the team last year until sutter signed Smith.

Good luck Warren your the coolest guy on the team.

Short story here,

During the post game skate warren was standing by the benches all buy him self so in the process of getting my jersey signed by everyone I stopped and talked to him and he was just talked about how he likes the qc and just certian things and about his broken cheekbone last year from a puck. But by the time I realized there wasnt enough time to get everyone to sign my jersey he ran to the locker room and had everyone sign it for me and brought it back out. Stand up guy and the best of luck to him.

PIMking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-07-2008, 03:07 PM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Good for Peters. Definetly a guy that has put in the work down in the minors. Hopefully he can get into a game.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2008, 11:45 AM
DownInFlames

I thought he played fairly well yesterday although with limited action. I heard he got sent back down today, could mean Boyd is nearing return.

DownInFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2008, 02:25 PM
flamesfan12

Send a message via AIM to flamesfan12 Send a message via MSN to flamesfan12 Send a message via Yahoo to flamesfan12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames 4 Life View Post
I thought he played fairly well yesterday although with limited action. I heard he got sent back down today, could mean Boyd is nearing return.
Sounds like Boyd is ready to go for tomorrow's game. With Peters being sent down and Primeau in a cast definetly looks like Boyd will get back in the lineup.

A really good debut for Peters. 3 games in 3 nights and he had to travel, but he still played well. Definetly think he'll be back up if there is an injury to the bottom 6.

flamesfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-08-2008, 07:33 PM
The Gaud Father

vCash: 50
I really liked Peters with his like 6-7 minutes of playtime last game. I love the way he backchecks, he is like a 3rd defenceman coming in to help the other 2 out.

The Gaud Father is offline   Reply With Quote