HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

True Standings / Our "real" record

Old
12-20-2008, 07:11 PM
dedalus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
I agree that it's fair to feel good about a second round exit after a team reinvents itself. Unfortunately, though, I don't know how this team starts getting much better/
You hit the nail on the head for me, Fletch. If the present of this team remains the same, has the reinvention of this team pointed toward a brighter future? Because if it hasn't, what, really, is the point of this reinvention?

dedalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2008, 09:14 PM
dedalus

vCash: 500
So just for laughs I went through the scedules of our major opponenets to see how shootout points were being distributed. (I think we all knew the Blueshirts were high, but I personally had no clue where other teams stood in relation to the Rangers' 8 shootout wins.)

So, the first number is shootout wins; the parenthetical is points acquired under the pre-04 format; the last is games in hand on the Rangers:

Rangers - 8 (38)
Philly - 1 (42) - two
NJ - 4 (37) - four
Pit - 3 (35) - three
Was - 1 (42) - one
Mon - 3 (39) - three

Last edited by dedalus: 12-21-2008 at 09:23 PM.
dedalus is offline   Reply With Quote