HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Higgins updates and Fantasy Question

Old
12-09-2008, 09:14 PM
MephistoIV

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MephistoIV
Higgins updates and Fantasy Question

Hi. I'm a Jackets fan who digs the Canadiens. Anyway... I have Higgins on my fantasy team and I was wondering if you guys could post updates here whenever you know anything.. And I was wondering if you guys think D'ag-nasty is worth an investment as a pickup in my league, or if he will not keep this up or be sent down when everyone is healthy. I'd have to drop someone like... Andrew Ladd or someone else for him.

Cheers

MephistoIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 10:59 PM
L'abstrait

Send a message via MSN to L'abstrait
For the Higgins update, just stay tuned to the Habs HF page and you'll get the info soon enough. As for D'Agostini, at this point, all I can say is that if he keeps on playing the way he does since he's been called up, he should stick with the team.

L'abstrait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 11:17 PM
HockeyF3ind

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistoIV View Post
Hi. I'm a Jackets fan who digs the Canadiens. Anyway... I have Higgins on my fantasy team and I was wondering if you guys could post updates here whenever you know anything.. And I was wondering if you guys think D'ag-nasty is worth an investment as a pickup in my league, or if he will not keep this up or be sent down when everyone is healthy. I'd have to drop someone like... Andrew Ladd or someone else for him.

Cheers
As for Higgie you'll know as soon as we know....as for D'ago.....I'd argue that while he probably won't keep up with the rate he has been at throughout the season....I feel he'll probably stay and keep performing better than Ladd....especially if he stays on the line with A Kost and Koivu.

HockeyF3ind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Amputechture

If it's between Ladd and Dago, I'd take Dago!!

Amputechture is offline   Reply With Quote